Aus-fags show me your fucking poofta telstra/optus internet connections so i dont have to feel like i need to kill...

Aus-fags show me your fucking poofta telstra/optus internet connections so i dont have to feel like i need to kill myself

Do aussies even have internet at this point?

Ausfag reporting in , soon to have new net should get 50mbps + up and down but my current ISP tpg sunshine coast

You need to have look at you dns setting in your router/moderm and tweak them

Any more advice or is there something i could google to help?

Google what isp provider you use and what moderm tweaks and settings , like i seach this for mine , best adsl2+ settings for asus ac68u

Or if having trouble whirlpool have a lot of threads to help annon

i feel your pain till this week my DSL provider said .67down was fast at $30 a month

Geesh, how u pay user

79 per month unlimited and it was 400 dollars install well worth it

Dead set legends wish i had a nice set of tits to pay you guys but im in a dry spell atm.

Fuuk, $80? Shiet.

Im paying 45-50 for 40-45mps. And 0 on instalment.

Who's your provider?

Holy shit, who are you with and where abouts are you from?

Plebs

All g
i got you fam

This has to be fake.
Time stamp or Bait.

I was paying 100 bucks for
500gig with tpg with shit speed , they are a local isp on the sunshine coast bro called
Flash fibers

Google "How not to be a faggot"

Aus net is bad comoared to worldwide, but if you're not getting 4-5 per second and you dont live in a farm town something's wrong.

Dont think it is some dude in nz getting 900mbps up and something retarted
Upl

Pretty good rates for a time traveler

How tho, the hek.
In the state that I live in, then highest is 50mps.

How much r u paying.
Who's ur provider.
State ur Location State.

Just trolling u ausfags with the Norwegian internets. Nice weather > internet tho imo.

Since you're an ausfag per the OP, could you tell us all the name of this 20th month?

I been getting that for years bro its on my whirlpool thread about flash fibres home slice

Got any lotto numbers for me?

Mint thing with this isp i went the bottom plan and get those speeds, every one i talked to is getting higher speeds than what they pay for ,
Cunt i wish thats some marty mcfly shit son

In the USA in paying $80 for 60. Though i rarely get those speeds and if someone connects a device I lag like hell. They also throttle speeds.

>05
They do that here if you go over your downloads shape you to dail up speeds kek
Oh reals must merica guys i know have amazing interwebs