I need to make $300 by Monday. I will sell pics/vids. Pic related; my tits

I need to make $300 by Monday. I will sell pics/vids. Pic related; my tits.
my kik is lilacgarden19

8/10 bait
Honestly it probably could work kek inb4 mgtow

kek seriously hope this is bait. I'd pay for a pack of razor blades to castrate myself before I spent one red cent on pics of that disgusting beast.

nobody will pay you shit you nasty obese whore

OP here, I need to make rent. Not bait, I've been on Sup Forums to sell before.

yeah, abuse aside, plenty of Sup Forumstards are into fat girls with fat titties

give us some previous stuff

You could suck 10 dicks for $30 each. I've never had a blowjob worth that much but there is a shit load of stupid fucks out there who would. You need 10 of them. Better swallow.

If you've been on here before than you know what you have to do to prove you're fo real.

let us see that nose piercing

Fake

I don't know if OP is the one in question but if you look up the kik username on google there's a site with a person similar to ops image that sells personalized videos and phone calls.

Then you would know to put on a timestamp

Ur a big fat girl...no

no you haven't.

You'd probably make that faster by selling milk.

You're disgusting. I'll pay your fucking rent if you promise to put a shirt on and never take it off ever again.

how long will you pay my rent for?

I would be willing to cover you for quite some time if you set up a chaturbate or private cam room for us first. Video > pics.

I mean, if you dont want your rent paid, thats fine too.

>I have been in Sup Forums before
>no timestamp

fuck off, also I sincerely hope you sell 1 gb of vids and get no more of 10$, you are a disgusting landwhale, your arms are bigger than both of my legs combined, your tiits are gross,your areolas are almost invisible which make you look like a fucking alien with just a bag of fat instead of tits

To sum up, I would rather put my dick inside a bag of shit than to look at you

>your arms are bigger than both of my legs combined

you're anorexic my dude

Don't listen to them. I'd love to see more of your boobs. But you're prob not real so...

All you guys are idiots. She is real.

If you've never had a blowjob worth 30 bucks then you must get head from guys who don't know how to do it. Cause I can count atleast 5 girls I have been with who can suck fuck good enough for me to give em 30 bucks

Suck dick*