Does your country have it's own superhero? We have the wolverine

Does your country have it's own superhero? We have the wolverine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrozagadka
youtube.com/watch?v=GO7GlkMOkFA
youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Siddha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is Greek

We do

He lost the second german made world war to Greece.

This blue elf is German

weed man

i hate this man very much

one or two

Lets not post this national embarrassment pls

Maxime Bernier 2019.

this

Enjoy the jail

I don't know what the Korea and the fox have in common

But she is pretty, so satisfied

Nice

watching trudeau meet trump at their diplomatic summit was really fucking awkward, watch it on youtube if you seek cringe material

I remember, I don't wanna watch that again

do you guys really hate him that much, though? he's liberal as fuck but at least you don't have an orange plutocratic oligarch running your country. He also ended cannabis prohibition in canada today with the new law, seems like a decent progressive

Idk

Furries are pretty heroic I guess

He's a human who is blue. It's a type of mutant, there are angelic and demonic ones and that's where humans get their mythology in xman world

I don't wanna drag this thread into politics, I just hate him and I'd rather have Trump 2bh.

Yeah, Colossus.

At least he is in X Men.
The best thing Marvel has along with Spidey.

>do you guys really hate him that much

Honestly no. I hated Stephen Harper a lot more, because reasons. Trudeau may pander to the far-left, but his party is center-right. I'll never vote for them, but I'm not too worried about them being in power either.

Go back and watch the xman show from the eighties or nineties. It's super cure seeing Colossus being wholesome and nice

>but his party is center-right

Colossus is GOAT russian. You also have Omega red and Black widow.

>nineties
Saw it. And yeah, i remember that series when Logan met him on some building base (Piotr was working there) then they're started to fight and at the end of this story they're become friends lel.

>You also have Omega red
Is this how you call russian neets?

Yeah he's working hard, being based. Like I tried to say it's super cute

>Colossus is GOAT russian
Agreed.
>Omega
Weird but funny guy.
>Black widow
Eh.. Really tired of her after Iron Man/Cap/Crossuniverse stuff.

How old are you? The Liberals had been out of power for so long that I think a lot of people under 30 don't really know what the party is. Read up on their history. They talk and campaign like lefties, but govern slightly to the right, and they seem to be doing the same thing under Trudeau.

Omega is a nutjob mate. Strong though. Isn't he like Russian wolverine with electric tentacles?

How much are smokes there?

I'm 25. Dude our "conservatives" are further left than the American dems. Like I said, I don't want to de-rail this thread into politics but calling neolibs like the Liberal party center right is totally wrong.

Sort of, yeah. His design seems weird. But
>comicbook heroes from 80-90
it should be okay, hah.

Who is your favourite comic character?

The cheapest ones in the stores are $10CAD a pack, but if one were so inclined they get them for much cheaper on indian reserves.

For non shitty smokes $12+

It's 60 dollarydoos for a 50 gram packet of champions here hey

Also Magik

For 25's? That's like $30 here. Sure feels good living in a responsible society

I really like DC, by some reasons.
As some guy (russian blogger) said: "In Marvel story exist for the heroes while in DC - heroes exist for the story".
He means that Marvel character seems great because of they're cool and DC character seems great because they're like living idea. For example, Joker is a pure expression of madness
>do not need to explain
and love
>his relationships with Harley
he show how it works by his actions.
Plus DC have some good noir stuff.
But the question was about characters, right? So, favourite one is Batman - very deep character, very deep story from all sides. It may seems stereotypical but that's it. And also i love Gambit just because he's seems stylish and his ability seems cool, lol.

Swiss here and no. Too irrelevant and uncool.

Yeah but I can get a king size of something shitty like LD for around $10

yes.

DC is a lot better than marvel imo

not him but picrealated

kek

>That's like $30 here

That is outrageous. How can smokers afford that?

Oh fuck. I forget about Rorshach. He's great too for sure.

Kind of.
Major Grom. He's a cop from St.Petersburg and his superpower is... eh... being incorruptible

the only russian superher....I mean supervillain

>youtube link for movie needed
bruh.

Gambit used to be cool in the nineties. Shame they never did anything with him. The standalone was meant to be shit and failed.

Batman's good though.

Me to maybe. Dr Storage isp p.cool too I guess. Shame the movie was sorta shit

Who?

Those costumes. OH MY.

Idk I can't really I guess. Spent fucking 240 on it last fortnight. That's like 3 new release games hey

>Shame they never did anything with him
Yeah! I was really disappointed about that. And that movie Logan: Begins was.. meh. Literally, 1 bar fight scene (hello Gambit) plus some flight on the plane (good bye Gambit).
That's not fair, damn't!

>his superpower is... eh... being incorruptible
kek

We only have As (Ace):
>Hydrozagadka (Polish: Hydro-puzzle) is a Polish superhero comedy film. During a summer heat wave, all the water in Warsaw is puzzlingly disappearing. Scientists secretly call upon As (Ace), a superhero who passes his days living as a mild-mannered engineer, to try to solve the mystery. It turns out that a mystery Maharaja is in league with Doctor Spot to steal Poland's water and take it to the Maharaja's country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrozagadka

They're doing a stand alone u heard. Using fucking Channing Tatum as gambit :/

>Channing Tatum
Lol

Spider Man India

Is that last movie "Zashchitniki" watchable?

We can thank him for Magneto at least

Aruna DC Comics

I wont watch it even if they'll pay me for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GO7GlkMOkFA

We have the daughter i guess

Yeah it's rough. Could have been shia levouf though

Why? I saw two Russian superhero movies and they were both watchable, although one of them ("Chiornaya mol'nia") was extremely cheesy and had some copy-paste elements from Raimi's Spider-Man. Still, the second one - "Mechenosiets" was bredy gut with some artsy visuals here and there.

LEAF'D

The legend of Azad

R-right. I'm almost forgot about it. Almost...

Better watch this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI

Aghori

Spasibo, tovarishch!

Bheriya

Because even trailer let you know that this is average 'Money were given, let's share it between us and then spend leftovers on this shitty film + add ton of patriotism'

Bhokal

Who would you cast? I was thinking but didn't come up with anything. Maybe the hillbilly from jango and the hateful eight?

Sorry for offtopic - are there any good Hindu comic books/movies about your mythology? I only saw one animated movie about Rama.

What about Shiva? He's pretty heroic

Damn thats brutal

Aha, OK, thx. On the other hand, if you stretch the term superhero, then Dueliant maybe be considered as a very good superhero movie. Its visuals are definitely top tier.

According to this pic we have lots?

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac

Mexican Superman from DC Gods and monsters

Celsius DC Comics

Yup there are. Rama was also in DC Comics, he was also in one issue of Wonder Woman

Aghori is a form of Shiva. There are also some comics on Shiva too.

Almost every issue of Aghori is like that.

no, you have Guardian, and if were you I'll post deadpool instead

Superman from Gods and monsters who's Hispanic

Chakra - created by Stan Lee

>our "conservatives" are further left than the American dems.

This was only true before Obama.

any Indiabros know of Black Siddha?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Siddha

Devi

Devi Chaudhurani

Doga

Indra - Marvel Comics

Inspector Steel

Well, in my vision this guy should be:
1. cute
2. a little bit feminine
so-o probably this one (pic)