Can't find a thread about Sweden, lets do this. The islamic truck of tolerance is back!

Can't find a thread about Sweden, lets do this. The islamic truck of tolerance is back!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aaUxQsG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is allready an option to add a swedish flag to your facebook avatar. Just going through the motion of what always happens after a terror attack in Europe...

shit was legit going of, i was there, while it happend but on the otherside of the street where the hero was driving

Nope, I live in Sweden so I'm sure. Not even the most tolerant country is safe so. But again, it has only been a question of when not if.

fan, såg du skitet gå ner?
jävla sand neggrar förstör vårt land...

U sandnigger fuck. Hope you meet your maker like your isis pals at the hands of iraqi army screaming and pissing yourself while getting tortured to death.

Näe fan, bor en bra bit från sthlm så. Men försöker hålla sig uppdaterad, känns rätt så skönt att inte bo i en av dom större städerna nu tbh.

im white, i was just saying he was heroing

My mistake, thought you were refering to him as some kinda martyr doing what is right and such and such.

the red is blood, whats the yellow liquid?

what are people doing walking around in public anyway

Aryan blood.

Sweden needs a new hitler 4real.

discord.gg/aaUxQsG
Bunch of pak's in here

With fatal injuries like that wouldn't there be more blood? Still, damn nasty.

no.

Trump was right about sweden

3 dead and 8 wounded. Wasn't a massacare by any means.

to be continued

4 dead and 15 wounded actually

Damn, had some old info. I wonder if this is gonna do anything really considering how the government is acting these days or if it still is gonna take untill elections in 2018 to get any results

5 dead. don't forget about doggo

>not noticing the muslim shooped in the pic again

It's subtle.

"Cold beer"

Its the same one from that picture from the english attack, that bitch just went past people laying on the street.

>swedfag reporting in
>media still covering it as "alleged terror attack"
>doesnt want to show killer
>code 291

Oh no :(

Doggo is already reborn and alive. Doggos are Buddhist.

>be cat
>steal truck
>see dog
>swerve
>profit to Allah

Let's be edgy and say it was a Mario Kart PR Stunt that ended successfully.

I'm so fucking tired if that shit.
The blood of the victims is on the hands of our politicians.

poor guy in the pölsemannen-stand

Is this pic truly from the attack today?

Can we just embrace that terrorism is the illness of the right. Whether it's a Christian, a Muslim, A Jew, a Buddhist, a Hindu, if it's a conservative it's violent and dangerous. The only good conservative is a dead conservative. The world will never know peace until every single right wing thinker is eradicated.

Onekligen, lätt för svetsarn å snacka om hur hemskt det är osv osv när han bokstavligt talat har bjudit hit dom som beått detta å gett sjukvård m.m. Undrar hur detta kommer påverka politikerna, ska det hända något till slut eller kommer vi behöva vänta till 2018 fortfarande...

hahahahahahahaha pölsemannen

lol fuck off u muslim cunt go neck yourself!

Yep, diffren sources say people split in two were laying on the street.

Muslims and Jews typically vote as liberals you dumb fuck

Kek, you're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

I'm starting to think Trump is actually from the future

Looking forward to Trumps new "last night in Sweden" comments :^)

Trump inspired the attack. Fuck america.

Did the attacker have a "southern look"?

>doesnt want to show killer
Om du vet vem det är och har bild på sagda mördare ber jag dig omedelbart kontakta polisen då dom FORTFARANDE inte har gripit denne.

De kan inte gripa honom om han inte är vit.

>implying trump raped hundreds of women
>implying trump has burned hundreds of cars for no reason
>implying trump is rioting and sucking the fat dick of welfare in sweden
>implying America as a country in whole is to blame
never have i ever seen a more ignorant post user bretty gud :-DDD

True that. I live in Germany and we had the same shit happenin at Christmas last year. I hope that after the elections in September there will be a party in the parliament that pushes the government to throw some of the Muslim fuckers out. It is disgusting, they kill innocent people who make regular shit like a walk in a city or their way to the work. I'm sick of them, remove Kebab!

But user your journalists and facebook groups told me that the religion of peace is an enrichment to any stale western culture and that the hijab wearing women are the true feminists.

How can you be so cruel and deem the religion of peace a distgusting, UNFASHIONABLE right wing movement now? I mean helloo???

>There are people who still don't understand that this is literally an orchestrated campaign by euro governments to bring about and end to the bleeding heart liberals and reinstate nationalism without having to convince their populations, but rather by making their populations demand it.
Woo lads.

Every people gets the politician it deserves. Especially true for Swedes and krautcucks.

this is the guy that is wanted (idk if they got him yet)

>mudslimes rape and murder thousands of people
>FUCK THIS PARTICULAR POLITICAL PARTY!
>IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

If mudslimes started letting women drive they would have twice as many terrorists

Fuck you, dad. No wonder mum left you for another man.

Vad menar user med att media då inte vill visa mördaren? Dessa bilder finnns på alla nyhetssajter.

#HeWillNotDivideUs

I think 'an hero' would have sounded better.

Polisen vägrar att säga varför han är efterlyst.
Det är inte bekräftat av polisen att han körde lastbilen. Kod 291.

detta är inte 100% mördaren men han har blivit omhändertagen av polisen och de har nog tankarna om att han är skylldig ;/

I want to believe this, how can I learn more?

All white people who are christians have to fight against those muslim niggers...but they are not use to fight. Full of fear and hope that politians will do it....we really need white man to protect our Sisters ,wifes and mothers

That must be why they are blasting leftist propaganda at the same time...

Fucking retard... 4d chinese mikado tactics tinfoil head fucker.
Life is trivial. Multiculti is good PR at low risk because Europeans are retarded and brainwashed. Simple as that.

Rip doggo.

Lmao. Good work user.

Sounds like a bullshit story. Give source.

får fan nog av detta landet grabbar
hur många svenskar måste dö innan vi gör något åt det

No he did not you fucking moron, stop putting the blame on anything other than radical islamists.
Just check out Al-qaedas Terrorist manual, this is the cause of the trend where trucks have been used in recent attacks.

You better put your hopes into atheists than into christcucks. They are all in lalaland praising tolerance, mercy and forgiveness.

Are you counter trolling the troll or are you just mindfuckingly retarded?
P.S. it's a fucking meme

They vote for left wing parties in who more actively promote their rights and interests. Not because they give a shit about their politics beyond that. In England, one seat campaigned for Muslim voters by saying that it was their duty to vote for Labour, by penalty of going to hell.

Nope user, the politicians invited this fuckers to Germany against the will of the majority of the people. There are some upper class leftists who was yellin refugees welcome, but believe me minimum 90% of the people in Germany don't wanted the fucker. Even the turkish rooted people I know don't wanted them. So stop saying such a Bullshit when dont know what's going on here. We've been basically cucked by the crazy whore cancelor Merkel, but Germany has proved in the past that once the people have enough of shit, they will clear their butthurt by them self. Believe me user, things will change here very soon.

>thinking that i was serious

Chill down, amerifat.

håller helt och hållet med dig. om det är en muslim blir jag så jävla trött för då ska alla jävla vänster fittor börja gnälla om att det är rasistiskt att gripa honom och skit! SLUTA FÖRFAN att tro att is krigare har trauma häng dem istället förfan!

thanks for being this to my attention user, also:
An estimated 22,700 to 25,000 people were killed, although inflated casualty figures have been promulgated over the years.
>inflated casualty figures

Imagine if this statement was made about Semites...

Ironic that germany may need a right wing revolution

Is that why you greeted them at the train station with teddy bears. Don't give me that bs hans. I was born and raised in Germany as well, I know very well how the general consensus looks like here and I know how the polls looked like during the first months.

the girl in htat pic is Norwegian tho

meme? huh. I thought I'd just post some oc

The right will crush the left you cuck

Dom har blod på sina händer, helt och hållet bekräftat att isis medlemmar befunnit och befinner sig i landet men dom ger dom förmåner istället för straff.

:)

pic

lolololoaallah

att vara "ISIS" är lika lätt att vara som att säga att man är "anonymous". det är liksom inte som att de var isis från början. de blev det i landet. det är inte konstigare än breivik

poor dog :(

Poor doggo

Europe is fucked
Even if they wise up, they'll never kick out those that are already there.
These mudslimes will push as far as they can, when they can. If any right wing nationalism finally rises to real power, watch the mussies go real quiet.
They will silently rebuild their numbers by cucking all of you. Either way the end does seem to be here. The only way this outcome will cease to happen id full out war. Street to street house to house.
Total "end of times", shit.