Alright Sup Forums help me ace this test!

Alright Sup Forums help me ace this test!

I'm running a little behind on my work so I need some help quickly answering this study guide for my upcoming test. Don't misguide me as this is going to be a huge grade.

Let's begin
True or False
In humans there are 2 alleles possible at the chromosome location that determine blood type

False

False.
Next time study instead of procrastinating.

Question is vague and ambiguous, but if that's all the info you have: False

Alright let's move onto the next one! I'm not fact checking these so I hope you're right

True or false:
Embryonic stem cells come from embryos made for research

False
once more. study next time.

False. First one was true tho.

>has internet access
>enough time to get a stock image and start a fucking Sup Forums thread
>does not google answers
>Sup Forums, of all boards

Hmm this ones a bit ambiguous, most Embryonic stem cells come from eggs fertilized artificially so it can be made for research but that not the only reason they are fertilized artificially. And because I didn't explain last question, there are two co-dominant alleles and one recessive

the answer is tralse.
its a combination of true and false.
often made with invisible ink and left between the two answers (when horizontal).
just circle where you would expect the tralse to be for all answers and the teachers can never falsify you.

I'm working on another project that's due at midnight. Test is tomorrow so I'm just going to place my hopes on Sup Forums

I know, teacher read these out and repeated them but on the last test as well I missed some questions because the way he worded some questions for the study guide was different than the actual test.

False it is then. Next question:
True or false
An organism's environmental history in addition to the phenotype can influence the genotype

>An organism's environmental history in addition to the phenotype can influence the genotype

True. That's called evolution.

Also, second one was true and first was false.

That tends to happen a lot, especially where I am

good fucking luck you lazy ass.
prepare to fail and learn your lesson.

lol no.
the correct answer is false.

Care to elaborate? I hold a PhD in this field. The correct answer is true, don't mislead OP.

True it is, thanks user

Next question:

True or False
During meiosis homologous chromosomes separate and the daughter cells have one copy of each kind of chromosome

Is this grade 10 biology, I remember learning this in grade 10 biology, pretty sure this ones true

>I hold a PhD
nice try larper.
now stop trolling user, we all know the true answer is false.

kek
its false as shit.

Lmao its true like I said in the post above yours i learnt this in grade 10 biology this is basic biology but worded complicated

Rude. Freshman year in college, intro to biology.

Heh so im a bit rusty, but I got all the others right at least

This user seems to know what's up

Next question
True or False
Autosomes include all the pairs of chromosomes except the X and Y chromosome

false.
autosomes include all chromosomes.

whatever flase answers are given, you deserver your marks being docked for not working when you should have.

Yep true, autosomes are all the chromosomes except sex chromosomes. X and Y are sex chromosomes

Either these are trolls or they are getting their info from weird places

Awesome
next question
True or False
During DNA replication the parent DNA molecule unwinds and unzips and each old strand serves as a template for new strands

Ahh no was trying to mislead you the answer is As for this question, its also true. The strands separate to make new templates

true.
or false
depends on if it's a plant cell or an animal cell.

nice troll.
now tell user the truth: autosomes include all chromosomes.

-_- You literally just have to type autosomes into google

>resorts to ad hominem
>doesnt have any proof to his claims
>mfw

Thanks user, onto the next question
True or False
Mutation due to replication errors and environmental factors are quite common, due to the proofreading functions of DNA repair enzymes

>Mutation due to replication errors and environmental factors are quite common

True

>due to the proofreading functions of DNA repair enzymes

False

>Mutation due to replication errors and environmental factors are quite common, due to the proofreading functions of DNA repair enzymes

False

>does not deny larping
>moves focus from self
>mfw

This I don't have an answer for. Teacher didn't teach us much about mutations. I'd say true because he taught us that white moths mutated to black moths when the industrial revolution occurred to blend in with soot and smoke

I dont know why you fucks are trying to help OP.
he does no deserve to pass this test, he did not put the effort into studying.

Ah from googling it, it was the peppered moth.

Don't be rude

True it is!
Next Question
Dominant and recessive alleles have the same patterns of inheritance

I'm helping OP because I've been in OP's position. Managing school work along with more of life crap and other subjects is hard. And I'm trying to add explanation to my answers so he learns, teachers cant always cater to everyone

>strawman
>whataboutism
>mental retardation
>mfw

Once again a bit ambiguous, they share some of the same pattern but dominant overpowers recessive so they don't entirely follow the same pattern, so false

Unless you time-stamp you are a fraud.

The previous question was false you dumbfuck. You want to fail this test?

>Dominant and recessive alleles have the same patterns of inheritance

False. That's the definition of dominant and recessive.

Thank you user :,)
False it is,
Next question, and this one has some funky spelling because I didn't catch the names properly
True or false
Ital along with vernit in gruhn developed the one gene one enzyme hypothesis while guy beetle and edward developed the one gene one polypeptide hypothesis

The answer is easy. All you have to do is take the derivative and expand out the polynomials, and then group the terms into functions. Write this down, get all the points:
I'(m) = a + f(ag)g(ot)

Hmm yea OP I would agree that its false, my answer was vague and this user provided explanation on why it was false

OK now this is gibberish to me. Never learnt about polypeptide hypothesis or enzymes for that matter

Okay I'll change it to false, thanks guys

those names sound fake as.

>Not asking /sci/

Fucking Mexicans

I tried but they never responded :(

because you got to /adv/ice for advice on homework.

Just checking back to say thanks Anons, you've really been helpful

No prob bob, sorry I couldn't help you with that last question