Sup Forums

Sup Forums..
my grandpa is sick..
he is confused.
he got his drivers license revoked today by his doctor.
he is the kind of guy that likes to do things. he can't just sit inside all day.
whenever i do small things on my car, he pops his head out just to see what im doing.
he just stands there for like 5 minutes.
he likes make and build things.
getting his drivers license revoked means he can't do these things as easily.
he is currently building a rc model boat of the boat he worked on when he was younger.
i just hate to see him "locked up" inside his home.
fuck, im crying Sup Forums..

how do i prepare myself for when i have to tell him who i am?

Oh fuck man, these things are never easy. Just, I don't know, just spend time with him, it won't get easier.

>get him an RC car
>put a camera inside of it
> get VR goggles
>get a remote controller that has a range of 1 mile
i think you know where im going now

Been there man. It really sucks. Only thing you can do is be happy when he is "all there", and stick by him when he's not. If you have money there are people you can hire, caretakers that will drive him around and help him live like he used to. Because obviously you can't be by his side 24/7.
And if he decided to take his own life when things start to slip away, understand that it may have been the final decision he was able to make.

drawing of the boat he worked on

the one he is building. he makes his own pieces and builds from mostly memory

Put that old bastard out of his misery.

Do him the honor of dying a warriors death.

worked on as in built or as a job?

mercy killing isn't honorable

job. he went out in the artic ocean to catch seals and stuff

can only find small size pictures since its so long ago

i kind like this one go with that, it will slay the days away and it will look cool

or even better you could build a droid

Hey man, this sucks. I remember when my grandparent was still alive, everyday he would ask me about my girlfriend(we had broke up 2 years before that). The truth is that eventually it gets easier. The begining sucks, and there is no much you can do, but when you realize that the person is still there and that he can still be happy, it helps a lot. Go out for a coffe, ask about the same old stories he likes to tell, ask about his fishing and how the world was when he was younger. Enjoy your time with him and you'll see that it gets better.

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet?
Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better.
The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands.
This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly."
But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.

Suffering from that currently. Nothing prepares you user. It's like that person is dead but you can still see them, but they have no clue who you are.

thanks user

>how do i prepare myself for when i have to tell him who i am?

gramps has an always will be gramps, he is just becoming confused (like a very slow regression into pre-birth). Comfort him and lead him, knowing that his soul will live on, and that he is still in there somewhere, even if his mind isn't.

What languages did you put in in through?

Op should definitely do this.

drive him around and help him?

didn't mean for that to sound so rude, sorry to hear that op.

uber

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? my guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Knowing your name would be a good start

Can you ask your granpa for money every 5 minutes if his memory resets?

You won't have to work anymore, just shitpost to your granpa for a few mins, get the dough, go out and do drugs and get smashed my nigga.