twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Liverpool are the good guys

what was lucas leiva saying?

Você nunca andará sozinho

>Brazilians die
>Hold up flag in Liverpool colours
I'm surprised they didn't have a joint silence for muh 96 at the same time

That flag has been on the kop for years

Not unlike when Cruyff died and those scouse twats rolled out a self aggrandising "memorial"

Yeah, lets all ignore the Liverpool chants about Munich.

Fuck Liverpool.

>check their twitter account
>rt of all their players
>great win blabla, clean sheet blabla, a bunch of emojis

Is there anything worse than social media accounts run by your PR departement?

Flights chartered by your BR department

I'm a Liverpool fan but I consider quitting on them because their fans are such lefty whiners and libshit pussies.

Wew lad

Liverpool is a left wing city but not very liberal

thank you!

you will never walk alone
Você nunca andará sozinho!

>moment of silence
>for liberal pussies

???

Great Shitstain does not deserve Kloppo tßh

I'm actually surprised at Leeds fans the most.

yes because liverpool are the only club in the history of sport who have ever held a minute silence in respect of a tragedy

this tbf. I can see liking or disliking the whole "moment of silence/black armband for every bad thing that happened," but I think trying to attribute it to one side of the political spectrum other other is nonsense

I remember that. They tweeted some quote from Cruyff about how great Anfield is. What a bunch of pricks.

Because they did a minute silence? Aren't a lot of teams going to do that same thing?

I remember during the anniversary of the Bradford Fire I made a fake tweet from Liverpool's account somehow making it about them and Hillsborough instead.

My first Sup Forums viral.

i despise liverpoop with all my heart i hope 96 of their fans suffer a stupid death

i despise liverpoop with all my heart i hope they reach a continental final and start a fight with the fans of the other team and uefa punishes the whole league without european footy for 5 years

fffffffffucking based

i despise liverpoop with all my heart i hope they get near the title and then in one of the most important matches on the season his captain says "this does not fookin slip" and then he himself slips and loses the title

you just did that on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHMyp_jIyw

M A D M A N

this desu

boss la

Went for the first time last week (Sunderland fan), I was in the away end but even then I SHOULD have been able to hear something of this legendary atmosphere. The place was SILENT for the whole match, everyone just sat down, until Klopp did his little attention-seeking thing and they got two goals around the 75th minute.

Even Milan is less shit than Liverpoop.

Even Klopp was floored about the silence when he first arrived there. It hasn't had great atmosphere in decades.

kek