So, how's it feel America? We have balls again...

So, how's it feel America? We have balls again. Eight years of King Obummer bowing to shitlord dictators and symbolically castrating this country undone in one single button press. I'll tell you, it fees fucking good. We have a psycho in the Oval Office again, and it's glorious.

>damage control

feels goodman.
when do we execute democrats for being traitors?

bombing that air strip has done nothing to stop Assad.
It has however disrupted the markets, angered Russia, confused allies, began drawing America in yet another war that could end up with hundreds/thousands of thousands American soldiers, ...

As soon as we light all the conservitards on fire to cleanse the Earth

>angered russia
Kek. Putin was totally in on it, he wants Assad gone just as badly as we do. So does Turkey for that matter. You need better bait than that.

i thought you voted trump because you wanted change, not just another centrist war hawk to keep the war machine running

You sir are a fucking idiot.

>Trump is Russia's puppet
>bombing Syria will anger Russia, what does he think he's doing?
>WE DIDN'T BOMB THEM HARD ENOUGH

You want to make up your mind anytime soon?

I'll settle for sticking Hillary and Obama in dunking booths filled with piss, and make the poor libtard snowflakes watch.

I voted Trump because Hillary was an obnoxious cunt who let soldiers get killed, and thought she could buy votes and dab her way to the top.

I'm surprised it took this long for Trump to have his first Reagan-moment.

you vote based on dabs
congratulations

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>Putin was totally in on it, he wants Assad gone just as badly as we do
Well, he is doing a crappy job at that

>Trump is Russia's puppet
A puppet, yes. But Putin was unable to catch any strings/lost all the strings; they are in the hands of others (Bannon for example)

>artificial gravity

>I voted Trump because Hillary was an obnoxious cunt who let soldiers get killed

the retard is strong in this one

I'm sorry, how am I retarded?

I don't know, maybe your mother drank during pregnancy or let you drop once to often when you were a child

Yeah, man. Bolstering the regime military is definitely how you remove a dictatorship. 4D chess, right? MAGA!

You mean.... Like Trump is about to do by starting shit? You think that won't get soldiers killed? You're a special guy, user

he already got Americans killed (that butchered raid in Yemen)

Oh, I know. I was just pointing out that starting shit with a Russian proxy state is also a good way to get American soldiers killed, and the fact that Trump supposedly WASN'T going to do that was a reason to vote for him.

Poor Trump voters, Dear Leader just keeps pissing on them.