Be me

>be me
>just a moment ago
>gf just told me she is going on a date
>I assumed it was medical so I asked about it
>she refusea to tell me
>I insist, she then tells me that a guy asked her to go out with him and she is too shy to say no and he has also done a couple favors to her so she'd feel bad if she refuses
>nervousWat.wav
>I ask for more info, who he was, and stuff
>she says "that's why she didn't want to tell me"
>I ask if it's a friend of hers, just to be calm but she doesn't want to tell me about it
>she says I'm exaggerating
So, guys, should just calm down or should I start getting preparing to be a cuck?

Lol. You're getting cucked faggot.

tell her bring you to the date or prepare to be a cuck

why let a single woman ruin you, there are literally billions of them, you can always find more. Probably ones who won't cheat on you too.

this

break up retard

C
U
C
K

Sounds like a bullshit story , but if it is true ya you've already been cucked kid. Move on with some dignity left my boy.

>getting preparing to be a cuck?
What's there to be prepared for, you're already being cucked.

It's like she's not even trying to cover up the fact. She actually just walked up to you and told you about how much you're about to get cucked.

Break it off asap or get cucked. Those are your options from what info you told.

She is cheating on you, and your okay with it.
No need to prepare to be a cuck, you are one.

Stop being a beta bitch and straight punch that cunt square in her nose. Establish dominance over her, or forever be walked upon by cunts. Your choice.

She's gonna try to make it your fault however she can. Just don't fall for it OP. She's cheating on you. It sucks, but move on. Don't learn a lesson the hard way like I did. She will just keep cheating till she leaves

All right guys, so this is what happened
I didn't want to seem too pushy so I don't come as over protective
>I call her and she told me that she was joking (she is going to the other kind of date)
>thank.jpg
>she then says "but now I see how uninterested you are of me"
>What
>"I'm going to eat, bye" and hangs up
>tell her I didn't want to seem as I didn't trust her and didn't push further
>doesn't believe me
I don't understand women, now I'm more confused

Don't calm down get rid of that bitch, may be hard but shes totally fucking you over man. It isn't worth it, have a bit of pride.

Sorry op. All I have to say

You're getting cucked, just leave her now to simplify things man.

Guess you got out of a whole and digged yourself a new one

Dude.
Assuming this is real.
If you're still with her right now, that makes you a "cuck".
Finish it immediately.

OP here, updated
I guess, well, she tends to get very sensitive

I've been in your shoes OP, she's definitely trying to set up for a break up. Beat her to it, she will be pissed and you will have the last kek.

lose her. She's not faithful

it's not "lel women iz so quirky"
She's being an immature bitch and i'm pretty sure you're about to get b& for underage, but just leave her already. When she cries to your friend group claiming you're insecure just stay 100% calm and hold on to the story: "She just kept acting like a moron"

Gr8b8m8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, 100%.

Well, you are partially right, I was underage a year ago. It's just that she tends not to believe me and she puts herself in a position where she can feel bad about herself and get mad at me, and I don't know what else to do in those cases besides stating the facts and trying to be reasonable

shes right calling you out on ur beta ass reaction to her going on a date with another dude

OP ARE YOU REALLY ASKING ???????
ARE YOU REALLY THAT AUTISTIC?

6/10 you made me reply. I dont think this is real

I dated one like this, and dude i tried being reasonable for 2 years, trust.

What you gotta realise is "when's the last time that worked, and when it did, how obvious is it that she was just bullshiting"
People like this are 100% dissociated from reality, their reality is based on whatever emotions come their way which are more often than not, unreasonable.

Man, you describe it perfectly
I've been with her for a bit more than a year and I agree that trying to be honest with the facts just doesn't work
But I know that she can be reasonable and stop her "habit". She used to have something that seemed like depressive episodes and I know that she had thought of suicide since she was little, and often she still did. It was when she stopped having those episodes when I asked how, and it was because of me, so I still have hope she can listen, if she did one

Mine was suicidal too, you've legit got a carbon copy of my ex. Trust me it's a sympathy ruse. Granted what she's feeling is legitimate so it's impossible to tell otherwise, but it's entirely used to lure people. Like you.

this

OP...THIS. HAve some pride, believe in us...END.THIS.SHIT.NOW. Don't get fucked over. Shoot the bullet and walk your way home like a hero.

She cares less about your feelings as her man than about the feelings of some random guy that asks her out on a date. Fuck it bro. You ain't married, dust yourself off and move onto the next one. Never love a ho.

Damn user, go with her. Be nice affffff