Sup, Sup Forums, I just met a girl that I really like...

Sup, Sup Forums, I just met a girl that I really like, and I'm pretty sure she's into me too by her body language and the way she talks to me.
Anyway we were out for a cig break, and somehow university was brought up. She said she graduated in '09, I did the math in my head and she is ~5-6 years older than me.
The thing is, she's petite and looks really young, 10/10 body too but she's around 29-31 and it seems fucking weird as hell. It's nomal for guys to seek younger women, hell, It'd be normal for me to be with an 18-20 year old, but a 28-31 year old.. just a deal breaker.
What should I do, Sup Forums, I'm horny as fuck but it just seems wrong..

Just use her like the whore she is.

BUMP U NIGGERS

But she's OLDER than me.

This.

So you really like her, she is a 10/10.... whats the fucking problem here ? Who gives a fuck if she is older than you. Are you retarded ?

It's just.. weird.. She may be the kind that wants serious shit/wants to settle, you know, her biological clock is ticking.

You feel too little? What the hell is the problem?
Guys that always go for younger girls are pussies, prove you aren't a fag and go out with your 10/10 girl that you LIKE and who likes you back, you don't get that often so stop being a retard.
She's gonna fuck your brains out.

what are you fucking gay?

I don't know, never chased older women, usually looked for girls my age or around that (+/- 3 years), but fuck you got a point. It just feels weird like betafaggotry fucking a "granny" if you know what I mean.

Nah, not even trap shit. Weird, right?

older women are horny as shit, idiot. plus she sounds like she makes money so she's a sugar momma? how is this even a fuckin question? dive into that snatch and never climb out

Being a retarded autistic fuck was thinking about social stigma of fucking older women like not being able to fuck 18 year olds or something.. I know.. retarded.

alright OP well judging from all these responses you sound like a real fag so i'm gonna say no don't go for her for her sake she's better than some moron liike u who only wans to date stupid little girls who are on your own maturity level

Well, fuck it, I'm gonna push forward. You faggots are right. Gonna marry her and have 2 kids and a dog.

dont forget to post nudes here after

If shes hot who gives a fuck, I fucked a 42 year old cause she was fit, I was 23

Speaking as a 29 year old.....we want to fuck hot things too you know. Just get some from her. See what happens. Gets serious, then break it off

Your math sucks, she is about 26

Will do, will fucking do.

Yeah, fuck it, why not.

Yeah, fuck, just turned 25 actually, 20 minutes ago. Time to stop acting like a fucking preteen and do it.

Not american where you finish uni at 12. She finished in 09, I did in 15, assuming she didn't skip classes and didn't repeat any, that's a 6 year difference. I'm 24(literally just turned 25, yay), so 24+6 = 30/26+6= 31 so she's in the 29-31 range.

You're a fucking idiot.
I'm not being a dick for the sake of being a dick... but a hot woman you really like seemingly wants you... and you're fussing over a few years older than you?
I don't even know what to say.
That's some dumb shit right there.
She's fucking 30, not fucking 90.

Lol. Did a 47y old, mamma was so damn fine, and i was 22. Ayy op go shag her

she probably just wants to fuck

or she is just flirty

or she just wants to feel attractive

ew

>You're a fucking idiot.

Yes, I know.

The thing is, I don't look my age(I think), look older so maybe she assumed I'm older, more in her age range?

Fuck, how should I deal with this, user? Like the first day we met she asked what I do, well the conversation went like this:

M: hi there
H: hey, how are you?
H: so what do you do?
M: I'm a (whatever) engineer
H: Oh, I'm a (related) engineer, you know(wink), I've heard us engineers go along well..
M: he..heh.. yeah.. we do.

I know I'm autistic, pls no bulli.

>audio stream not allowed, OH FUCK, here's a shitty bump

5 years aint no thing. when I was 26 I was banging a 38 year old. yeah it was weird, and friends were like

>wtf

but who gives a fuck.

shit she's probably married

Fuck her hard OP, don't commit to an old bitch, find out why she isn't in a relationship or married, she might be crazy.

She might be but I doubt it somehow...

Thing is she also asked me a specific question(in my field) that she needs, I was overthinking it and thought it was to give me an incentive to interact/get back at her.

If age is a deal breaker then you don't even like her you dumbass.

I have social anxiety, well had a few years back with depression and shit, scared shitless of social things and how people'd view me. It's pathetic, trying to manage it, stopped doing the prescribed drugs though.

I like her, her looks, her wit, he accent, the thing that frightens me is that I'll fall for her and the age difference will become a problem. That's my issue come to think of it.

OP here, guess the thread is dead.. well.. hell, thanks friends for the advice.