Bravo, Hollywood!

Bravo, Hollywood!

Why can't women just make their own shit

Why don't you want fat women to remake everything?

Does this bitch only do remakes? First she's in the Ghostbusters reboot and now this?

Career should have ended after Gilmore Girls 2bh

I never even heard of the original

low test

I'd facefuck Rebel so god damn hard.

It's pretty funny. I wouldn't put say it's Steve Martin's best but still entertaining and worth a watch if you like his style of comedy.

Sup Forums everybody

What

How will that even work?

Thats one of my favourite movies

You could have done this with legitemely old but handsome people, like Warren Beatty or Michael Douglas

It's not women making it though. Rebel Wilson, the fat hog that she is, just got offered a (jam) role and she accepted.

The guys making the movies are the ones playing it safe by rebooting or remaking, while conforming to the modern social justice movement

you shouldn't even post here then

So brave, she's so brave

this is because you retards caused so much ruckus with the female ghostbusters

you basically took care of the marketing for them and now they expect you to do it again with all these reboots

Hollywood is really grasping at straws these days. How long until the whole American film industry completely goes under?

I work in the industry, what other fat female remakes would you be interested in seeing?

Currently jennifer lawrence is gaining weight for a female reboot of road house

Same reason niggers can't: They're fucking dumb and lack any creative sense.

Shallow Hal.

Freddy Got Fingered

You're autistic and faceblind

But ghostbusters is not goong to make any money.

Why can't Hollywood make their own shit

Everything is a re-heated remake with an epic "twist"

Either that or stale capeshit and Disney remakes

>road house
ROADHOUSE

Didn't they already remake that with Billy Bob Thornton?

wtf does put say mean? aside from slang for pussy.

so uhhh avant garde jazz never happened huh? Hip-hop never happened? oh ok mr big tough guy who has done nothing with his life but still thinks hes creative

the studios are doing this, not them. the kikes are leading the women on though, telling them that these female reboots are all about female empowerment when really it's a gimmick marketing scheme for le shekels.

We are changing it for the remake, I've never even heard of it before but I guess a lot of manbabies love it

kek

I agree with your point but I still can't tell if you're intentionally being a faggot or not by the way you're presenting it.

The Bridge on the River Kwai with an all female cast pls