There is no Sup Forums raid on Alex Jones' live YouTube stream re: Armageddon

There is no Sup Forums raid on Alex Jones' live YouTube stream re: Armageddon.

Can we fix this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you really this dumb? Holy Shit.

Why? I thought Alex Jones was the Holy Grail of the alt-right, OP.

Sup Forums doesn't raid Alex Jones. Alex Jones raid us

I approve this message

GET WOKE NORMIES

lets talk about much we like tyt in the chat

Not your house keeper

HELL YES

user do you have this in non ant form?

Thanks broski

I love this man

O shit nigga

How could you not?

Good question

he got people to harass the relatives of dead sandy hook victims?

>sandy hook happened

yea right

Got any links about that? Nobody is perfect but that's fucked up

you don't have enough evidence to safely harass the relatives of the victims you scumbag. What evidence is there? Last time I had this conversation with someone they said that the way one of the mothers answered a question in an interview was strange, and that the strange answer was proof that sandy hook was faked

by the way, they said that sandy hook was faked so that the democrats could take all the guns. When did that happen? When did Obama try to take your guns? He never did, you're living in a fantasy land, all he ever tried was universal background checks and a ban on assault weapons if I remember correctly, far from taking all the guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

I unironically believe that it actually did not happen.

Way too much fluoride in that piss bro

I'm dead..

>TFW I'm posting this from a FEMA death camp. They only let me live if I keep letting people think that Trump won the election and that Obama didn't declare martial law.

>evidence to safely harass the relatives of the victims you scumbag. What evidence is there?

Let's make this clear. Alex Jones didn't harass them. His fans did and you didn't even prove it yet. You're making conspiracy about his fans. Fuck off

>When did Obama try to take your guns?
>all he ever tried was universal background checks and a ban on assault weapons if I remember correctly, far from taking all the guns
> far from taking all the guns

rekt yourself

you don't even know what qualifies as an assault weapon you fucking potato

>what qualifies as an assault weapon

The guns I can't have

Guns used by the military, or based on guns used by modern military.

Don't act like a bitch - we both know what we are talking about.

If you need to put a 30 round clip in it, you don't get to have it.

Probably due to pizzagate being fake. And the turning frogs gay or the interdimentional travel that satan is preventing is from getting. You know the tinfoil hat things

oc

There's nothing retarded enough we could spam him with that he wouldn't share as fact and rant passionately about. You can't harm someone's good reputation when they have none.

Here's mine

>Let's make this clear. Alex Jones didn't harass them. His fans did and you didn't even prove it yet.
many of his fans have been arrested for harassing them, check the Wikipedia link i posted earlier. Alex encourages this behavior by spreading these unsubstantiated theories while knowing that there a disproportionately high number of people in his audience with paranoid schizophrenia, and doesn't sincerely tell people not to do harass them. Ethically, he is directly responsible as it

also assault rifles are fucking tiny portion of weapons sales in the us do you know fucking anything about guns

*he is directly responsible as I see it

>patriots
Kek

>His fans did and you didn't even prove it yet.

This is how cuckservatives rationalize things

>it happened, but I won't admit it happened until you "prove" it and then I'll pretend you are wrong

Who the fuck cares? Do it for the lulz

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

"Alloha Snackbar"

Assad did nothing wrong

>ban on guns
>far from taking away guns
Clinically retarded

Also why don't they release the autopsies of the children? And why were there reports of multiple gunmen fleeing the scene in a van?

do they normally release autopsies of kids?

assault rifles are tiny portion of weapons sales

You're complaining about harassment in a thread where OP tell us to raid him. I wonder who's the harasser here?

Valve Snackbar*

>guns that look scawy :(

Didn't even bother to look up a definition

>trolling alex jones live chat
>mailing threats to parents who lost a child

It's still taking guns away from lawful citizens. Do you even know what the SAFE Act did? It's exactly the reason why people don't want a gun registry.

>living in the present
>living in the past

the point is that obama never tried to ban guns, he tried to ban assault rifles, which are max 5% of the guns sold in the US

>living

nigga das a dolphin brain

>obama never tried to ban guns
>he tried to ban assault rifles
>which are guns

You made me zozzle

dont be a retard on purpose, alex was saying that Obama was going to use newton to ban all the guns and impose martial law

sandy hook*

He was 5% right tho...

I just imagine them all grunting and wheezing the way he does... You'd hear that stampede a mile away and they would just scare everybody away

and 95% wrong

Don't we have a topless picture of trump somewhere? Why'd they double up Putin's nipple on trump?

>never tried to ban guns
>only banned some guns
Can't tell if this is bait anymore

These are kind of lame tbh

i should've said all guns, good fucking job arguing on semantics you autistic cunts.

Alex jones said obama was going to ban all the guns, and obama never tried

And Alex can be a fucking idiot. The point is Obama USED that to ban certain guns. It would be impossible at this stage to pass a full blanket gun ban.

thats what alex and all of his followers said was going to happen though...

You must be a special kinda stupid.

Banning all guns is not the same as banning certain kinds that the public has no reason to have.

What is this a meme critique? I want to see your credentials

alex jones is fucking hilarious and self aware.

So when the govt takes over we have to fight them with musket rifles while they spray all over us with AKs. Nice. In the event we must mount a rebellion because the US has succumb to complete tyranny (which we arent far from) we need at least a chance to take our country back. Good luck doing that with peashooters.

Yeah because Obama tried to ban everything but muskets.

Fuck you're retarded.

I think we're getting sidetracked
>Alex jones is entertaining while angry
>it doesn't take much to make Alex jones angry
>why aren't we trolling Alex jones?

he is? No wonder he is such a paranoid and retarded fucker.

If dolphins had evolved thumbs, they'd be the dominant species on the planet

because he's a god damned national treasure