Tim heidecker

Tim Heidecker kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the last year or two because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen.

Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to fucking unwatchable, an insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack now.
There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake. He's stuck. He either have to make fun of clearly retarded people, or they have to try and find 'normal' people at these events simply doing things they politically disagree with, which isn't in and of itself funny, unless you are Janeane Garofalo or some other "Dick Cheney!!!" comedian.

It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did.

The dude is long past his prime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1tYvGfF1Gkg
vimeo.com/4653138
youtube.com/watch?v=njiM6ubf2PQ
reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/4wbaff/tim_heidecker_kept_his_public_persona_going/
youtube.com/watch?v=IoLmvPI1if8
youtube.com/watch?v=KqyPgBPptUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You clearly feel very strongly about other people's political opinions. Why is that?

Upvote

Oh lay an egg!

Decker and all of his music albums are great faggot. The On Cinema oscar specials are also great and comfy as fuck.

Maybe this liberal nu male persona is all part of his act

I give this OP zero popcorns.

It's kinda true, but I still can't hate him, he's funny ,and he's a good boy, maybe a little stupid when it comes to serious things.

I give this post five bags of popcorn and two bag-.. two cans of soda.

>my favorite comedian
>been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent
That sounds like a personal problem

>I can't handle the opinions of others.

I'm sorry that his art is not the conservative safe space that you needed.

>he was great until I realized he doesn't have my shitty alt-right opinions

Let's face, most celebrities should keep their politics to themselves. It's cringey when they try to act well-informed about things.

I liked his Alex Jones impersonation, and it amused Jones too. He should do more of that.

If a comedian or actor is looking for a sure-fire way to lose fans this is all they have to do. Stating your political opinions or religious beliefs are the most divisive things you can do to your fan base. It's a completely idiotic thing to do from a business stand point, too. No one gives a shit about your political opinions. No one. Your fame and reach mean shit.

>let's face it people that don't agree with me should keep their opinions to themselves

his twitter has been confusing me lately because he keeps switching back and forth between his on cinema trump-loving persona and an anti-trump persona, like sometimes within hours

youtu.be/1tYvGfF1Gkg

It's an election year dude, and an incredibly polarizing one at that, get over it.

I think their handlers tell them to do it sometimes. Maybe not in Tim's case, but I definitely get that impression about media figures sometimes. I doubt most of them give a shit. They just want the gravy train to keep rolling.

>He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.
He's not doing it ironically?

probably also something to do with the fact that he's got a kid now, people just tend to lose that creative spark when they get older and settle down

I'm not saying they can't do it, just that I wouldn't advise it as a rule of thumb. And yes, it's an election and everything, I get that.

But in general, when celebrities open their mouths about "serious issues," they often come off as clueless when it didn't have to be like that.

>on cinema
>decker
>new album

maybe you should do some research ya fat fucking nigger

Most celebrities ARE clueless. Sitting in an ivory tower all day does that

TCJR died a while ago

bingo

This guy gets it. Tim using his brand to help Vic Berger and Eric Andre and Comedy Bang Bang are just him trying to help other people achieve comedic success. On Cinema is great if you've kept up with it, but it's not something that you can just jump into season 8 and "get". And as someone who watched every season of 24, Decker is hilarious. Dekkar is his Spinal Tap. The Comedy made me reflect on my sarcastic outlook, and Entertainment was poignant in a time of reboots and remakes and cinematic universes. Tim's doing fine, and still has his moments of greatness

wouldn't you be scarred after losing your only son even though doctor san did all in his powers to save him?

If you work in show business and you're not a liberal, you don't get work, simple as that. Jews control the business and they only hire people who will shill for cultural marxism.
It's funny because most Jews are conservative, because of muh shekels and muh israel, but it is in their interest to promote an ideology that is self-destructive for the goys.

>he likes on cinmea

its literally "I was only pretending to be retarded!' tier crap

so you are unable to realize that his comedy has nothing to do with who he is in real life
what kind of a fucking retard are you

The end of the Vic Special was touching IMO, and seemed apolitical. It was basically, 'I don't know what to tell you, let's just try to do better in 4 years, and be a decent person in the meantime'

pic related is an example of what I'm talking about.

What did he accomplish by ranting against the vast """Christian""" conspiracy in Hollywood again?

I wonder if he's seen this
vimeo.com/4653138

youtube.com/watch?v=njiM6ubf2PQ

Tim is dead to me.
Is Eric still funny?

I'm center left and I wish all these turds would shut up. Ben Affleck, Susan Sarandon, Johnny Depp, etc. Honestly, I'd like to staple their mouths shut. They do more harm than good.

Susan Sarandon said something interesting things about the election recently. She definitely shares my opinion, and I get called a "Sup Forumstard" regularly on here.

man, he's right though. Piracy is stealing, and it affects him. You may not like that, but it's how things work.

>dont torrent shit
>hasnt produced anything worth torrenting in 10 years

>You may not like that, but it's how things work
No it's not. Anything pirated would never have been purchased. Plus it's copying and not stealing.
>requesting someone post the pig picture

What? Dekkar? 24?

PRAISE KEK

Decker s4e4 was the best in the entire series. He's still doing a lot of good stuff.

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/4wbaff/tim_heidecker_kept_his_public_persona_going/

was that the global warming one? if so then i agree
>ppbfbfbbfbfbbpp

>Susan Sarandon says former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would be a more dangerous U.S. president than Donald Trump — provided she’s not indicted first.
>“I believe in a way she is more dangerous,” the actress told The Young Turks on Thursday. She did not learn from Iraq, and she is an interventionist, and she has done horrible things — and very callously. I don’t know if she is overcompensating or what her trip is. That scares me. I think we’ll be in Iran in two seconds.”

Well, at least one celebrity knows what's going on.

Thats just some classic, catchy, wholesome peepee music everybody can get behind.

They dont make em like they used to

its so hard to tell

>created by steve (((goldbloom)))

Yes. The Global Hoax.

It's a Sup Forums thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IoLmvPI1if8

>cuck hates comedian because they don't agree with their political views

Alt-right in a nutshell. Maybe if you guys spent more time trying to be genuinely funny, rather than whining all the time.

It's always funny to see people shit on On Cinema here because it couldn't be more obvious every time that none of them have seen more than 2 minutes of an episode.

On Cinema is the most nuanced thing Tim's ever made. It's got great continuity and simply isn't a show you can jump into and pretend you understand, it also isn't a show you can watch the first episode of and think you get either. It's a slow burn

>Muh alt-right boogeyman

Im not American and I couldn't give a damn about liberals or conservatives but this holier-than-thou Hollywood side of Tim is pretty disgusting to watch.

Daily reminder you don't know shit about On Cinema if you haven't listened to the podcast. Also, if you don't make in-universe essay length YouTube comments then you're not really enjoying On Cinema.

>He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack

Show me one instance of this.

Who is this? Like literally who?

Was she drunk the night they took this picture or was her dress supposed to be like this?

The "you just don't like him because his opinion is different than yours" shit is a meme. If he comes off as radically political on either side of the spectrum it's going to turn people off who aren't particularly opinionated or who try not to be ideological. Like OP said he's resorted to making fun of normal people because of their political views. That's shit tier comedy no matter what side you're on.

>but this side of Tim that doesn't align with my political views is pretty disgusting to watch.

ftfy

His Alex Jones impression was perfect, stay triggered Sup Forumscuck

On Cinema and Dekkar are fucking amazing though. Honestly my favorite thing he's ever done.

>he's resorted to making fun of normal people

Literally what Tim & Eric's show was based on. Holy shit, you alt-righters don't even know what you're talking about.

It just slipped off her shoulder a little bit.

She's a total MILF. I bet she has young boys on tap ready to eat her out on command. God damn I love fucking MILFs.

Washed up hack trying to get in on Bill Hicks' Alex Jones act.

Jones liked it too.

You obviously don't watch it. There's an entire plotline and lore to the series. It's funny because it's way more complex then it has any right to be.

Thank you, OP. Agree 100%

>No! No! He must be an alt-righter!

Im only saying it's off putting to see an entertainer who made fun of normies end up acting like them.

I agree, OP, retarded celebs should stay away from talking about politics in public.

How did Sam Hyde get his own show then?

What did he mean by this?

meme magic

>anti Satan trips
>exposing Jones as the fraud he is
Best post ITT

they had to do something to keep him from shooting more people

don't worry, he's on 9 levels of irony. i hope

The rise of piracy has more to do with Americans getting poorer and less to do with some moral failure. And besides, it's hard to feel sorry for people like Tim when he's unambiguously richer than most anyone who downloads his show will ever be.

What a retard. He should have just let people interpret it how they wanted. It's like Lynch making a commentary explaining every detail of Mulholland Drive.

>expose
That's a little strong. Tim had to explain that he was trying to mock Jones because nobody actually knew what he was doing.

>stop laughing at my comedy if you don't agree with my message, normies!
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I did think that kind of weird, Tim never wrote disclaimers about any of his jokes before. Maybe OP is right

>discussing politics on a board full of stormin norman normiekoffs

DJ douggpound is better than Tim and Eric I think, everything he touches is great. Pound house is brilliant, he needs more props

The thing that bothers me the most about this whole situation is that Tim and Eric were originally so far from the norm. They were completely unique and didn't seem to be at all interested in doing what everybody else was doing. So now to see Tim, who is genuinely funny as hell, doing the same tired political circlejerking that everybody else is doing is disheartening as fuck. It's the same shit nonstop. Trump is dumb. Republicans are dumb. Water is wet.

I thought these guys were above this shit to be quite honest with you family.

seventeen seventy WHAT??

It's genuinely ruined Decker/On Cinema for me

Instead of seeing Tim as a funny character, I think of turboliberal Tim and it complete ruins it

This is the only problem I have with this. I'm not an alt-right fag, I have no problem with Tim's political beliefs, in fact I agree with him.

There is just no bite to this shit. None at all. He's doing what any other comedian would be doing, it's boring to see Tim stoop to this shit.

On Cinema and Check It Out have been great though, so at least the stuff he directs isn't suffering.

>le colorful hearts and messages of peace after islamic attack man

oh no what an offensive thing to say

If your favorite project from Tim is Awesome Show you're a normie and missing out on all the best stuff.

That's a fucking terrible metaphor. Lynch creating a movie that is purposefully vague so as to invite artistic interpretation is not comparable to an obvious attack on Alex Jones' character as the fucking huckster shill that he is. Tim just needs to put a PSA out there for invalid morons like you.

It's a perfect metaphor. The fact that he thought it was necessary to explain his comedy for once implies his intention was lost on his audience.

Stop trying to act superior because you support his baby-bombing liberal politics.

Remember when Tim sperged out over a Republican tweeting that he was praying for the victims of a mass shooting and replied with 'fuck your prayers'?

Well, Tim just posted the leftist equivalent of praying after a tragedy. It's vapid, trite, dogshit. Fuck it.

You clearly missed the episode when he encounters a wild tumblr tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=KqyPgBPptUM

What a fucking idiot.

oh no he said something mean to ted cruz i'm fuming right now