/heem/ - Kooker edition

no news
no fights
no[Embed]

no previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1X5N_7LCVtM
vimeo.com/193565701
mmafighting.com/2016/11/30/13774072/daniel-cormier-responds-to-aka-injury-criticism-it-was-my-fault
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/max-holloway-those-upset-with-ufc-calling-jose-aldo-undisputed-champ-need-to-do-something-with-their-lives
mmafighting.com/2016/11/29/13788382/kelvin-gastelum-free-of-suspension-will-face-tim-kennedy-at-ufc-206
youtu.be/xm3tLLC91zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schaub bless

right here

Kookie bless every here

she is beaute`
me love

Is KK half-black? Would explain both the vacant stare and why she didn't look like she she took damage at the end of the fight.

KK is pure my dude

Pure slut.

>ywn get Karolina pregnant

BASED Karim Zidan BTFO RACIST Drumpfkin supporter Kennedy. How will he ever recover?

How unbelievably petty.

More and more I find the personalities involved in MMA repellent.

>you'll never be a nazi soldier stationed in warsaw taking out your frustrations at being stuck in this hellhole on your own personal kookie cocksleeve

Will BJJ (Blow Job Jitsu) fags ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=1X5N_7LCVtM

You will never make sweet tender innocent love to kookie while she whispers "oo ay loff youh" in your ear

I want her to beat me up!

Women's MMA was a mistake
-Dana White, 2016

Karim's one of the biggest cucks in MMA media, you'll get used to it.

I swear to god women are incapable of doing things in the most effective way if it involves not getting the most attention possible.

Haven't been on /heem/ in a while, what's the latest spiciest meme?

*revs up sperg*

*you have been permanently banned from bloodyelbow*

What the fuck was I thinking?
-Dana White

Can you guys please respond to this I spent a lot of time coming up with that blowjob joke.

Why?

there are none, just a bunch of virgins arguing about conor

How long is a while?

Big fucking deal, my best friend played in the NFL for 7 years and got 0 free tickets besides superbowl tickets

I don't know if it was just his cheap team he played for with their cheap owner. But when you're a starter on the team you pay for tickets, and when 12 people ask you and you are paying face value for field level seats....they all think "he gets free tickets"....no....they are all paid for by the player.

So whatever Joanne Calderwood thinks she is to the UFC, she's not...it's that simple.

That faggot isn't based and Kennedy didnt get BTFO.

What's that about worthless opinions, Luke?

literally who

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT

WME are looking to axe the regular FS1 programming so it looks like Cuck Thomas was right

Alright real question here why do people keep shilling knuckle up and other shit like that, is it a meme?

>they are all paid for by the player.

If your friend actually played in the NFL they were paid a ludicrous wage for their time. Calderwood doesn't get paid bupkiss in comparison.

They're not getting rid of the events, they're offloading the cost of running them to whoever buys the rights in 2018.

They want to offload production and cut the number down from 20 to less than 10.

The UFC's contract with FOX is expiring, dummy. Luke is a moron and so are you.

Imagine investing millions in creating two weight divisions just to promote a single fighter and her revolutionizing women's combat sports. Now that said fighter's career is possibly getting brutally ended on a PPV that'll probably under perform greatly, you're left with a bunch of entitled, lesser tier fighters that you can't even get rid of since the guys who've been busting their ass for the sport are now creating a union for them, completely erasing the possibility from the new owners of sending their asses back to regional shows.

The network TV shows being reduced are going to be whatever WME looks for in the next TV deal, along with a huge increase in the broadcasting rights fee. The number of executives has been slashed too, they're cost-cutting because they just dropped $4.2b on this thing and need to recoup fast.

No shit.

I'm saying if they re-sign with Fox, then the FS1 shows will be reduced. If they sign with someone else, the equivalent to the FS1 shows they'll have on that network will be at a lower number too.

vimeo.com/193565701
>lol garbrandt can totally KO cruz

If you've offloaded the cost of running the free cards, why reduce the number? Lower the supply of non-PPV fights?

Less cards = less fighters = lower expenditure. It's all about the Benjamins.

>Less cards = less fighters = lower expenditure.

But you're paying them per fight, and the gate generally covers the cost of the fighters entirely.

That's not always the case, especially on local shows where the gate does way less than $1 million.

But what Kennedy said was vaguely leftist

>If your friend actually played in the NFL they were paid a ludicrous wage for their time

I'm sure his brain trauma will let him forget that oh and I'm sure he'll forget the taxman took 1/2

A UFC card in the Pearl at the Palms soon!
How long was the ban? 5 years?

When's that media call with GSP?

It's not public, apparently.

4:45 from now

Haha wtf

Upcoming events:

12/02: ONE FC: Age of Domination - Vera vs Sekine
12/02: Bellator 166 - Dantas vs Warren 2
12/03: UFC TUF 24 Finale - Johnson vs Spoiler
12/03: Bellator 167 - Curran vs Teixeira
12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Bellator 168 - Carvalho vs Manhoef 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/11: Submission Underground 2 - Jones vs Henderson
12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino
1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/21: UFC 208 - TBA
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - TBA

Previous thread:

News:

>DC defends AKA in face of injury accusations
mmafighting.com/2016/11/30/13774072/daniel-cormier-responds-to-aka-injury-criticism-it-was-my-fault

>Holloways calls out Conor nuthuggers
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/max-holloway-those-upset-with-ufc-calling-jose-aldo-undisputed-champ-need-to-do-something-with-their-lives

>Gastelum-Kennedy will happen
mmafighting.com/2016/11/29/13788382/kelvin-gastelum-free-of-suspension-will-face-tim-kennedy-at-ufc-206

Is it possible to tickle someone to death?

>media call isnt public
wut

>Friendly Reminder that Coco Bones will be on the Joe Rogan "to clear the air" KEK

in how many bongs?

post Kailins

Stipe clearly tapped why hasn't he been stripped yet

shut up you mongol i could catch wrestle your head off using one arm every day of the week and twice on a sunday

Moar please

That's a lot of time

will you still be posting her after she loses her next fight and gets cut from the UFC

probably not

may as well make the most of her

wish she wasnt so shit.

most qts that aren't already being endlessly hyped when they get signed are shit
there's always grasso tho

>try to post
>Get a you were warned message belonging to some namefag /toy/ poster telling people they had a micro penis

Kek

Post the fucking webm of her crying as the decision is read. I've been asking for weeks now.

At least there's always kooks.

Shoulda screencapped that shit. Sometimes when I try to phonepost I get global permaban messages.

Bjorn/GSP Conference Call Stream

youtu.be/xm3tLLC91zk
youtu.be/xm3tLLC91zk
youtu.be/xm3tLLC91zk

>not having 4chanx

downvoted

>downvoted

What a sad pathetic little man you are, try listening to the sharpest minds in MMA media - you might learn some new stuff.

We here in /heem/ are the premier minds of MMA, laddy.

Cody having knock out power is a meme. His most impresive knockout is against a guy whom pillow fist Cruz knocked out in a minute.

downvoted.

He knocked out Mizugaki in 3/4 of the time it took Cruz.

He starched Almeida and he has a chin

>10 wins
>9 (T)KO's
hmmmm i dunno man

That's like 13 seconds difference
Cruz won most of his early wins by KO too, this is Cody's first real competition

*heems you*
*dabs over your unconscious body*

In 2017 fighters in the UFC will go on strike, calling it

I don't even know what "dabbing" is because I'm straight

I don't get what all the complaining is about. If people want to get paid more they should win more fights. Nobody brought Lawlers PPVS but he was getting 500k as champ + PPV points

>I don't even know what "dabbing" is because I'm a white boi

fixed that for you

>being a black boi

Not impressed

*heems you*
*spits in your face*

thats how we deal with racists round here

*it was a hologram*

I'm gonna put money on the rat against Curran just to btfo the sperg in here

>*teleports behind you*
>*locks in rear naked choke*

psshhhh

You *should* do it because Vegas has mispriced that fight.