YLYL NO FUCKING BANANAS

YLYL NO FUCKING BANANAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXurbtsnK-c
youtu.be/ttjrRrEzG2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DAiL9RxXD2s
twitter.com/DrendaKeesee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CANCEROUS I REALLY REALLY REALLY DISLIKE THAT IMAGE

living meme

I really, really, really LIKE this image.

I don't know why but I really really like this image.

:^)

Whoa dude, that's so weird, I really, really, REALLY this image too!

I really, really, really HATE this image

I fucking love flåklypa Sup Forumsro

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU SO FUCKING MUCH WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU RETARD NO LIFES THINK THIS FUCKING STUPID ASS IMAGE IS FUNNY WHY CAN'T I JUST POST MY DANK MEMES AND FIND OTHER DANK MEMES HERE MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ALL FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!

go pray to satan you crying cunt

Damn you sure ordered a lot of bananas

XD ayyy lmao

Thanks, Lori

youtube.com/watch?v=pXurbtsnK-c

Hahahhaah looooooooool
Le banana

Haha, where did you find this butthurt?

Fucking bananafags.

polball is kekworthy

I remember when I thought this banana thing was just a phase... That was like 2 years ago. I don't understand why it's never died like everything else does.

youtu.be/ttjrRrEzG2Q

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

NOICE

I fucking hate this board so much

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

Thanks, Lori.

Can I keep this?

Witnessing new pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=DAiL9RxXD2s

ok

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Pastor Drendas psychotic Twitter today and remind her she's a scam artist.

twitter.com/DrendaKeesee

You asked for it

Fucking scamming bitch

I use my wizard powers to mirror this curse upon you

The day the bananafag posted his own ylyl thread so he could shitpost bananas in it.

The first rule of YLYL is we do not talk about bananafags.

this bitch is nothing but fluff and prosperity gospel.

BANANAS ARE THE CURE

But its such a really really really nice image