Hey /b. There are about a million of these fucking ants with wings behind my stove...

Hey /b. There are about a million of these fucking ants with wings behind my stove, and they keep crawling up onto the counter. What are they, and how do I get rid of them?

Detonate a dirty bomb

They're ant princes and princesses.
You've got a colony in your house, that has been there for long enough to want to diversify and find new places to form colonies.

Really? Because there are about 200 of them at least

That is how they work, you're looking at 200 potential colonies man.

Fuck me. How do I get rid of them?

This actually

Bug bomb

Make sure to roll them in the room like smoke grenades

Poison and lots of it. If they're all from somewhere in your house, you might need to get an exterminator.
What is behind your stove?

A wall. I was cooking when i noticed them all crawling out. I'll move the stove and post a pic

They all ran when moved the stove, but there are a few there

Are they running into cracks near the floor or the crevice that runs up the wall?

show us where more of these fucker are!

It seema like they are

They live in there, if you can, try removing one of the boards on that wall.
You'll find an entire society you never knew you lived with.

Spraying some Raid/wasp killer down will dissuade them from entering your home, although it is a temporary fix. You'll probably want to ant-bomb them. They're cheap, you can get them at Wal Mart, just don't kill your pets when you set it off or anything.

remove the board OP

Well we call them syrians and I heard gasing them is effective.

I'll let the homeowner know before I start removing anything, I'm only staying here for a month

You're renting? Great!
Call your landlord and let them know they need to order you an exterminator, to deal with your rather big ant problem.

just go and buy a bug bomg and take the fuckers out.

>syrians
oh sheet!