Are you ready to serve your country by joining the military?

Are you ready to serve your country by joining the military?

no

Already did, it's your guy's turn.

Washed out the first time in 2007 during Basic (Air Force), and then a second time in 2008 from the Army (during AIT). I can never reenlist again.

Good luck though.

in my country is very hard to join military...

Yes

You will serve your country. World War 3 has started

What happened

OP here. I already did 8 years

No.
England isn't at war with fuck all but itself.

I actually cant here in the US, due to all the diagnosis I am forced with.

Nah

Personality/Adjustment disorder that negatively affected my ability to 'serve.' Basically, I talked about hurting myself, and they took it seriously. It helped that I had a civilian record of psych ward and doctor visits throughout my adolescence.

I've tried to reenlist a third time several times, but the military itself is telling me "no." They don't want me back, and frankly, I'm okay with that now.

Anything within 700 miles of the UK gets detected and logged. When war breaks out with Russia the UK will definitely be at war

My 8 is over. I wouldnt mind a deployment, fuck everything before and after them.

No, I'm OP, and I'm currently a Lt. General

>good gojim

It's possible to join US army when I'm form eu?

I got turned down, so apparently no.

The army will basically take anyone. They'll find something for you to paint.

>do i have to american to become a slave for the american military and government
How stupid can you eurofags be?

I study Cryptography, is army paying well?

Fuck off faglord

I leave next January. I'm in DEP for Navy NUPOC.

that one burns a little. you rustled my jimmes a little.

your government is a fucking asshole and should actually fuck off from international politics.

So no, why would you want to serve?
>patriotic duty
Hah, sure.

Joining the military is the best thing you can do for your country! Enlist today!

Govt can't legally conscript me because I'm going to college

Any office job in army is safe and well paid, what can go wrong?

No, I was beat up on my team

You'd make better money contracting out for the State Department, but given that cryptography generally deals with some fairly sensitive information, you'd need citizenship to even consider getting your secret/top secret clearance, and a very clean record.

Naturalized citizens even get a raised eyebrow when it comes to classified materials.

I was just joshing about the army taking anyone. They'll take anyone who's American, bub. Mouthbreathers, inbreds, or anything inbetween 'Sides, what's wrong with your government/military?

Conscription? What year do you think it is, idiot?

I serve every day, by contributing to the work force, providing jobs, and buying goods.

The military has no use for a business analyst, my skillset does not match they offerings.....never heard someone say "I spreadsheets the fuck out of ISIS"

If war is coming, I'll be doing stuff in my own country to help people, fuck going abroad to kill other guys who are essentially like me, but just on the other side.

>The military
>Tryhards
>Multicam
>Rails
>Polymer
>Cucks

Bitch please

>World War 3 has started
No it hasn't. Some Shit airstrip in the middle of nowhere got struck. Nothing is happening anywhere important

Actually there is a lot of paper pushing positions that require analytical methodology. You could probably join, get your clearance, and make double what you make now just because you did.

Did my year as a conscript

I understood every word but I have no idea what you're trying to say

This isn't WW1 user. Are you saying nazis, Islamic terrorists, and fascist japense are or were anything like American Dough boys? Lolol

True. But no college degree...left at junior and worked my way up.

They'd put me in at nco or less, I'd end up making much less than now.

true

Salary is too low, about 1200$ at Oficer rank, when in private sector you can earn much more with these qualifications

KEK what a joke

This is officially a b8 thread

Saged

Should also me mentioned dropped out of high school...

Dont really care much about sirya so that would be a no.

I'm not American, I also don't know which side my country would end up on in a WWIII, I could be you I would be fighting. I don't wanna try to kill you, I'd rather argue with you here and exchange ideas.

I tried to enlist 2004. Six months in a mental hospital. So much for goals and hope.

it could be you*

>are you willing to risk your life to further a politician's career

You can eat my fuck, sunshine.

That's essentially what I said. Contracting out to State.

user you couldn't kill me. Ex-SpecForces for 6 years lol

Enlisting in the USCG. Fuck up the smugglers and fuck up anyone who doesn't wear a life jacket.

I am 26, no degree, 6 years in, 2 out now and I make 100k a year.

That's another reason why I kept away. My family has a history of going in and coming out bonkers crazy starting with Ww2, then nam, then gulf...come to think of it no one in my gen of the family went in.

No?
Better question, why would I?
Not my war, I'm not going to fight and die in the name of some piece of shit politicians.

I know I couldn't, that's another reason I won't join the military. I don't have that kind of violence in me.

killallbrownpeople.exe

This user has the right idea.

[X] "No."
[_] "Yes."

>specforces

Sure thing, XxXLazerEye420XxX of the Keyboard Commando 222nd

What was your highest killstreak?

As long as wars are fought for shareholder value: no.

Nope, I'll be staying safe in Gaylord kansas

What country user? For posterities sake.

Denmark.

How can you be scared of war? Are you living in Turkey, Ukraine or something?

3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. Ft. Benning, Ga. my address was 6350 Ashley ave.

Kill streak infinite. It was squad based combat and we controlled air force assets. Watched a one legged man sprint 150 meters after getting hit by a drone.

Lol user, same side

Why so eager to prove it? You may have kill't fitty men, but it's not wise to give out your address, past or present. Especially in this shithole.

Anywho, glad you had a fun time with that, G.I. Joe. Take it easy

You never know with this world.
I'm just saying, I'll probably be part of a civilian effort if war breaks out.

About to start OCS

I'm already in the army bro

It's a military address, all you'll see is a building champ. I'm a software engineer now I'm not afraid of internet security. I think I got it.

You gotta get your head right user. This is your world, we are all just living in it.

You are so tough, so ruggedly manly, that after I read that my balls grew three sizes, my voice dropped an octave, and sprouted a veritable thicket of a beard.

Ya took on Haji, now it's Dimitri, hacking our interwebs. Godspeed, slugger. Dis-MISSED

before joining military better read this

How is one so shitty that they get turned down by a meatgrinder?

The civilian effort of being a charred husk? If WWIII breaks out, you'd better pray you're at least 500 miles from civilization, and even then, good luck

Your cynicism is incumbent of ignorance.
That shits balls deep in the past now, now I eat chipotle, bing netflix, and scroll Sup Forums. Just like you user.

>read story about pathetic faggot
Sup Forumss inability to rrealize theyre a bunch of fucking pussies is fucking annoying sometimes.
Your woe is me story is not moving or touching, its pathetic. get a fucking grip

I ship for FT. Sill on June 5th. 68w. I stepped up.

He didn't lie on his paperwork like everyone whose already signed up.

Baha. Enjoy Oklahoma fag. Better start practicing your run times now.

in "peacetime" the process is harder
back in 2002 if you went into a recruiter station you could sign some papers, be at MEPs within two days and be shipped to basic within a week.
military doesnt want to spend time and money on actual retards with medical issues if the meatgrinder isnt plugged in

hope you dumbasses are ready for the dumbest world war of all time

What are you trying to convince me to do exactly?
I've never seen the appeal of joining the military, even in spite of them kissing my ass and telling me I'm smart enough to be officer material. This was back when I went to the mandatory draft thing. I'm just lucky that I picked a number where me joining would be voluntary.
I also had one of the worst insults in my life during the physical. This fat little army doctor was basically fondling my balls(checking for hernia), when he looked me straight in the eye and said "You're overweight".
It took me all of my restraint to not deck him then and there.
I'm not fat anymore by the way.

Oh I am.

did, fought two wars. tired. you do it now. it was lame.
>old fag

going to MEPs for an 03 contract with the USMC next week

all of you fucking tards in this thread who think youre safe because you just dont wanna join are dead ass wrong. crazy thing called a draft that happens when we need troups or manning. guess what is the lowest that its been in the past 6-8 years, you guessed it manning. they dont give a fuck if you want to, its the principle of they need people and guess where theyll pull from

>turned down by employer of last resort

It's a life of crime for you, user.

So he called you fat, you were fat, and you got angry?

Just so politicians can make money out of our blood. No deal.

lol fuck no, I'm working on a PhD while I hold down a job as a research scientist.

Stated otherwise, no I'm not going to do a job for high school screw-ups.

I'm telling ya'll, if you wanna join the military, consider the Coast Guard. Smallest of the branches, but still has a job to do.

do you not understand how a draft works?

No cynicism... pure, bland sarcasm because I'm a snarky twat. I have no reason to believe you, and every reason to disbelieve you.

If I actually knew you, and this was true, believe you me, my reaction would be an entirely different one.

Can you blame me for doubting you when my "ignorance" is bred purely of the fact that you can't prove on cotton-picking word you're saying? Lighten up, Jack. We're all shitposters here.

Overlooked and underrated, but they do awesome shit.

I knew I was fat, but he could've had the decency of not calling me that while fondling my balls. I was uncomfortable already, he just added to that.

Nothing user. Just got a really big feeling of pacifism from your posts. Life is better when taken, not waited for.