My co-worker I wanna rail. Shes in her 40s. Wat do

My co-worker I wanna rail. Shes in her 40s. Wat do

Throw her into the nearest oven.

Looks like a Jew so I'd suggest an hero

Let dubs decide what to say.

o shit

Want her to sit on my face. She has a really fat ass.

What's her relationship status?

Not married but has bf

fu! she's hot!! i needz moar!

She's obviously proud of her body. You talking to her?

I can't wait for you to taste my cum, user.

>Want her to sit on my face.
why, when you could comfortably sit a family of four on her massive forehead instead?

Yeah she is. Yeah we are pretty flirty. Last week said she was gonna take my tie off and smack me in the face and i told her I was gonna smack her ass back

first posts best posts.
>what do
do these in the order presented

That's a fucking green light to proceed. How far? Who knows. She probably doesn't even know at this point, but definitely loves the attention. Do you care that she has a bf?

Cool. No idc only care so far as her not wanting to mess round bc shes with him, hopefully she dgaf
btw last pic

Show this FAT ass you speak of. Is it fat ?

If you don't have an actual picture show one similar to illustrate your point ...

Last week said she was gonna take my tie off and smack me in the face...

your response should have been "well what are you waiting for?"

How old are you OP?

She's 40 shes probably wants sex just as much as you now

You mean like the opportunity to fuck a 20something or bc 40year olds just want more sex?

Do you think she wears sexy panties or basic ones? Found more pics

abit of both, cougars are a real thing you know

show me pictures of her sweet succulent asshole right fucking now you retarded piece of shit

trashy-cute, I like.

Here's what you do: Just go out drinking after work, make her laugh, put your hand around her waist and pull her close and tell her you're CIA.

post ass pix too

>wat do
well for starters, dont post her on Sup Forums
dont you know these cucks harass women who send nudes into not sending any instead of nurturing them to send more?

these faggots dont know how to sex. dont ask for sex advice on Sup Forums

Just don't expect a tight body. Gravity has had some quality time with her by now.

Ask her for nudes, post them here

Trashy cute? Fuck yea that makes her even easier to fuck.Hmm so hopefully she is a fucking cougar

I had a crush on a coworker at my last job, she was 6 feet tall and sexy as hell. The day I quit she gave me a hug and I told her I really wanted to see her sometime because she was the only reason I stayed this long. She gave me a hands on the face, end of the movie, this love will last kiss that made most of my previous sex life seem barren and empty. Chicks dig grand gestures and guys that aren't afraid of looking foolish for someone they love.

I think shes amazing though and want to worship her. Do you think she deserves a good long pussy and ass eating?

Yeah, I'd hit it if she let me

Just so you know, I'm image searching for her and when I find out who she is, I'm sending screenshots to her.

Oh come on, user, don't be a dick

>Try to flirt lightly.
>See how she takes it.
>flirt a little bit heavily.
>if she seems comfortable invite her over for a drink "as friends"
>try to get her aroused.
>???
>profit... i guess.

Pathetic

That might actually help him you fucking idiot.