Why are you a poorfag, user?

>A fucking Audi

It's not even an R8

>buys stock TT
>thinks hes loaded
top kek

only an Audi TT? kek af. Not even rich

What are you implying?
who said it was an R8. I could've bought a used R8 for what this is new, but the older ones are slower than current Mustang GT's, and I'm not even a muscle fan.

Post your shitbox, user

Nice jetta you fucking idiot

>takes a pic of his moms audi tt

>acts like he's loaded

because I make stupid life choices. hence me basically driving something just like that

I'm not.

I'm probably old enough to be your dad, faggot

Post your shitbox

here's mine, poorfag

>Audi
Audi? Fucking disgusting honestly. Out of every car on this planet you had to go with that shit that looks like a fucking bubble on wheels. Seriously bro? That shit will loose its value so fucking fast. Look at used ones for sale they are so fucking dirt cheap. Waste of fucking money down the drain cunt. I cant wait until you pull out of your Wendy's parking lot and some old lady hits yet its your fault. Then your big ass nigger cunt will jump out of the black nigger bubble and start blaming her so you don't have to pay for a new fender because you cant even afford it. FUCK YOU!!!@&*(#@$(

Anyone can lease a fucking car, dumbass.

This is what I drive for fun. 2013 Subaru WRX SPT

im no poorfag.. i just dont like spending monies on stupid shits.

Also my Subi

I'm not, OP.

How do you like it?

2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T Performance edition.

nothing expensive really, but ive put some work into it and its fun to drive

Last of my Subi.

the amount of effort needed to get that in online, fuck man

I love it. I've done a lot of work to it, but I like it a lot.

02 ranger with 190k

and if i had a garage full of fucking ferrari's i still wouldn't feel the need to come here and brag about it.

you are the biggest loser on the board today, pat yourself on the back.

For the same reason you can't post a proper picture

Everything was good until you wrote 2.0L .......... where the hell is the american V8. You bought an american car with a 4 banger in it?

What TT is that?

What year?

Good luck servicing

it's a nice entry-level coupe, a step up from the Kia Forte coupe

How's the bluetooth behavior in those? In my Lincoln it won't even try to connect after a few minutes so I have to have bluetooth on before starting the car. Even then it often fails to properly start playing the music on my phone. I hate having to manually wake the phone, open Google Play Music, and press play.

Also it sounds like a shitty Bluetooth 2.0 stack which can barely keep a connection alive

Isn't that a mk.2 which is a lot cheaper than the current ones?

Jealous

This is now a Subaru thread

Yeah. It's a very quick car, it's got a nice little turbo on it, and it's light. The CTS V has an option for the same engine as the corvette.

is that an anonymous cop car? big flash on the front and shit.

OP here. Actually pretty nice. Never driven one, been curious to. How's the ride?
Disgusting

It's an mk.2 and yes, depreciation is starting to hit them hard because of the mk.3 release.
Mine only has 45k ish miles on it though as a 2013, so I could probably re sell for only 25k.

Brand new it was about 50k because I had some options. All stock you could walk out of the dealer for 40k if you haggled. 43-46k msrp I think

Second to none. Bluetooth syncs perfectly and Cadillac CUE let's you do all sorts of stuff. It's one of the few vehicles that I've seen which incorporates Spotify. It reads my texts and call clarity is amazing.

roads are for pussies

ITT: post pictures of our cars we are in debt for for the next 10 years.

Whats next, you're gonna show us you went to a 4 tear college.

First off stop posting your dad's car. And second proof or fuck off...

Mustang fag here.
ITT: Poorfags with no cars jealous of people with cars.

The ride is what you would expect. It's much tighter when making sharp, controlled jerks as you would expect. It excels in turns, but there's a good deal of body roll. That could probably be corrected a bit with a front and rear sway bar. Very punch, fun to launch.

Knew I shoulda gotten a Caddie but I'm poor by caddy standards

I paid it off in 3 years.

And no I didn't go to college. I actually started in maintenance at a local golf course for a few years, and with mechanic experience I got hired as a machine operator and a big local company.

I got a high school diploma, but that's it.
Was a pharmacy tech once a long time ago. Was terrible. People are terrible.

I got my ATS pre-owned with 28k on it for $25.5 out the door. I bought it in 2016.

OP sounds hyped about his new car

TOP KEK

Checked checked checked

Hey op I don't have a car, but it's okay because all I want is to be with God and I haven't been a good friend to him

Go with your heart, bro. Nothing wrong with that.

should've just bought a gti

he did.

I drive a 17 WRB sti. I'm a fan of this thread.

Becayse mommy and daddy never gave me expensive things like this.
>inb4 im broke
My mom and dad make well over $160k after taxes between them.
Im also 20, and thats not even special.
Pic is my own cookies and cream, i don't spend a dime on my cannabis outside growing it.

yeah cause making payments to jews is exactly what we all need in our life i drive an 85 truck and have 20gs in the bank tard. get gud payment fag

That's a bad ass truck. I bet everything works perfectly on it too.

Why are you taking a picture of your neighbor's car, faggot?

2006 350z w/ 18k miles.

nice tt tho.

>A shit 2008 tt
>think this is rich

>be 17
>post mom's car on Sup Forums
>pretend to have money
>but even if if I do own a 5k audi
>i'm still kool

Wow, ur cool

Why you drive a slow car OP?

>350z

Lol

>live in chamberlain hills
>think is rich

underrated post

what are you driving user?

What good is that in shit weather though

I haven't seen snow in about .. 4 years

I simply don't drive it in the snow, anyway it's almost impossible to do, almost no traction on ice and under 0 celsius.

Got it out of storage on April 1st. I have an old ford fusion V6 as a winter beater. But when the road is clear, it's a fucking beast.

I'd dust you with my Ford Fusion V6

just sayin'

is 90k a year a poorfag? if so, then i don't fucking know why,

I bet. Nice car, user.
I'm not a fan of Chevy's but I do have a soft spot for the hellcat's

I was offered a 370z with options off the lot for 29k even.
Turned it down to wait for the next gen model

got it for 12k cash. shit was cash.

Damn, you way overpaid

You can get a 350 for like, 5-6k, user

with 18k miles? yeah right. 350z arent expensive but theyre also not that cheap.

if youre getting a 350z for 5-6k, youre than likely getting an abused, high milage slut.

i decided to take a bad degree at community college - multimedia. i suck at math.

Because I was a fool and decided to pursue art and education as careers.

STEM degrees, lads. If I'd just learned coding I'd be a very happy person right now.

I don't have a pic but I also own a WRX

waste my money like an stupid asshole

That is truly a disgusting bike

Because I'm a gopnik

>he will never know Toyota relible