I've had a bad cough, and a sore throat for the past week and a half, so I went to the doctors...

I've had a bad cough, and a sore throat for the past week and a half, so I went to the doctors. they listened to my lungs, and found nothing weird. They checked my throat and ears and everything and found nothing. what's wrong with me. please help

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you've got a sore throat

possibly also a cough

>2017
Doctor can't help.
Perhaps autistic message board posters can.

Stop deep throating so much black dick, faggot

You sound like a weak bitch.

Drink some lemon tea with honey. Don't scream so much when daddy goes in dry. And don't gargle with jizz. Pretty much all I've got for the likes of you. Best of luck.

Allergies or a thyroid problem

only good help I'll probably get

Maybe some allergic reaction. Maybe from spores.

Hope it helps brah.

Show us your spread ass cheeks, we might be able to conclusively diagnose the problem if we see your puckered hole

Ever had mono before?

AIDS discord for AIDS sufferers.

discord.gg/bp44v4s

We have 300 members, but one of us dies every day. Please don't let our community die out. You sound like you have aids and can use the support!

no, symptoms sound similar tho, not sure though

Just get a ton of rest and stay hydrated. When I got mono it took me out for a month.

Case solved now post your butt

why do yall want me to post butt pics, I'm a guy

the people on this board is gay in case you haven't noticed

coryza virus 200 of the lil basterds
you have number 30 something like that,,docs who are too lazy to take a swab sent it to the lab for culture
ought to be driving a bus
try warm boric acid,,gargle only with hot salt water,,or nystatin syrup ,this might be thrush.exp if your pie hatch has pinkred sore to the touch blotchies

true

English version please