My dad has been shitting water all week. He literally can't keep anything down...

My dad has been shitting water all week. He literally can't keep anything down. I'm American so can't afford to take him to the doctor. You think it's a virus or flu? Or something more serious?

Food poisoning?
Flu?
Idk. He'll die if it doesnt stop and he dont go to doctor.

Also is he old?
Any idea if flu has been passing through the area?
Did he travel recently?

O-only helping bc chen a qt

Yeah, I considered food poisoning, but doesn't food poisoning leave pretty quick? Also I ate with him both meals he had the day he started getting sick...

Flu maybe, but, I feel like he'd show other symptoms.

He's 70.
Yeah, Google says there is flu in my area anyways. This seems like a strange flu though, I've never seen anything like it.
No, no travel.

Thanks for the help. :o)

Yeah food poisoning should pass if he doesnt keep eating tainted food.
Heat exhaustion can cause this symptom too I think.
But its also possible he's having some kind of organ failure or something. You gotta find a way to take him to a doc...

Take him to an E.R. in a hospital. Money or not if they receive federal funds they have to stabilize him. Which at this point means I.V. fluids.

It's been nearly a week now, that's what really concerns me. He works in air conditioning so don't think it's heat exhaustion.

Yeah, now it's the weekend though. I thought he was getting better but when I saw him tonight no.

Monday if he still shitting like crazy I'll take him to the doctor.

ER for diarrhea? I've been to ER before for broken ribs and left with a 6,000 dollar bill and payments.

Loss of bodily fluids and inability to retain water and nutrients is no joke, though. Its more lethal than a broken rib, esp for someone his age. They wont likely have to perform any surgeries or xrays so it likely wont be a nill like that.

An Aspirin in an American ER is like 170 bucks. Bills are insane. But yeah if it isn't turning for the better tomorrow I probably gotta take him.

Yeah, but you gotta weigh costs vs more time to spend with him. It sux but thats how it be, thankx obongo

Agreed. Obamacare is shit, I hope Trump does something better but, honestly, not looking good. I voted for him but pretty much regret it. I guess the alternative was worse.

Hillary would have put us in jail already. WW3 is better since theres a slim chance we'll survive and be free

Get some insurance, or die like the faithful second class citizen you are.

Is he running a fever? If he is just shitting then it is a virus which the flu is a virus as well. But he would be having aches and pains, as well as chills and a fever with the flu.

I have insurance. It's still expensive. It would be under my dads insurance though, which might be better than mine. I'd end up paying the bill though, which is fine, but, don't want to go for something stupid either. Like if it is just the flu then probably a bad idea to go to the ER, impossible to know though.

Yeah, that was kind of my thinking. I actually think Hillary would have put us to war with Russia, and, that's not a battle I want to fight. Now a war with Mexicans, I think we have a better shot.

Not now. He complained of very mild sweating the first two days, but hasn't since. He complains a lot anyways though, so hard to know. He might have had a light one for a bit.

How long are viruses contagious, on a more selfish note?

How would we all be in jail? This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Depends on the virus, but they can range from 3 days to a week.

Cute anime girls would be illegal

fugg. I better go wash my hands some more. I've been kind of avoiding him, but, living in the same house...yikes.

Yeah this. I didnt mean everyone, just anons with kawaii taste

Go ahead and order the casket. I'm a triple PHD. He won't live through the night.

If he can't afford a doctors visit how the fuck is he going to afford a $5K casket? A PHD? Bullshit, you can't even figure out this simple logic.

If you are too poor to afford some plywood at home Depot then maybe your shitty bachelor's degree will at least get you a second job at mellow mushroom or White castle you fucking shoe dirt.

He wants to be burned so if he dies probably would be cheaper than the hospital, but, hoping to keep him alive because without him I'll be all alone.

:(
Get him to a doc

Fuck right off this is some shilling from shariablue. Whole thread is a lie.

Let's not get carried away, I still wouldn't want the alternative. CTR tried to recruit me after my broken ribs but I told them Lord Kek knows best.

Just kidnap one of those homeless leeches. They make great pets and actually have a few less fleas than pandas

I already have too many pets... like three twelve year olds are locked in my basement right now.

No wonder he got ill, that doent sound sanitary. Tell me you at least let them out so you can bathe them...

Oh no, they are very clean. There is a shower down there. I keep them in good condition.

Just feed him freshly cooked rice and small sips of water for 2-3 days and it will pass. It's gastroenteritis/food poisoning. I had it a few weeks ago. Shat out almost clean water for a week. Saltines, rice, anything absorbent and mild. Noodles too.

>I'm American so can't afford to take him to the doctor.

LOL @ your shitty Third World country.

How long did it start after you ate whatever was contaminated? I see on google a pretty wide range of times..

Pls send halp.

what did you eat that got you sick?