Giant test tomorrow

Giant test tomorrow.

I studied like crazy but I'm afraid I might get distracted to something. Any anons know of an adderall substitute?

What test do you have on a Saturday?

SATs dumb nigger

i know this sounds crazy

but if you suck your own dick during the test

they will pass you, hands down

why? because anyone crazy enough to suck their own dick during an exam is gay and gay means aids
no one wants aid, they'll want you out
A+

Cocaine

Bumping for adderall substitutes that don't involve sucking dick.

^

Ritalin but it's all the same shit. Also, if you studied like a beast it's not going to change anything, the drug is meant for you to study for hours without losing focus, not for the exam day.

If you really want something close, I would say speed. But there is a chance you'll get very focused on something else than your test + being on speed on a chair is no fun, I would not risk it.

>Call's someone dumb
>Is worried he can't get an okay SAT score

Are all 16-year-old's this retarded?

Op here.
That legit wasn't me.
It's ACT btw.

Modafinil (provigil)

If it was prescribed, what was it for?

>Modafinil (provigil)

Narcolepsy, that shit will keep you awake

1/10 chance you get a headache apparently though

a real answer you can do right now? benzedrex. be a man and deal with the burps

Nicotine user. Try dipping/chewing tobacco it helped me graduate college.

There's some recent studies showing that nicotine is a nootropic (mind enhancing drug)

As for addiction I have had no problems quitting but I'm a little different from the norm.

Try it out if you really feel like you need it

Now I just need to get narcolepsy or learn to suck my own dick.

or get a box of bronkaid, behind the counter at any pharmacy. you can spaghetti and tell them a story about your asthma but nobody gives a shit if you're buying it

Sorry mate, didn't even take the SAT.

Too busy finishing my chemical engineering undergrad

>As for addiction I have had no problems quitting but I'm a little different from the norm.

dipping/chewing tobacco is much easier to quit/reduce than smoking imo. Smoking gets compulsive very quick but you're not going to start stuffing your whole mouth with tobacco overtime. Worst case scenario you keep doing it often.

Don't study now. Sleep now, get a good night's rest, and study in the morning so everything will be fresh in your mind

And don't take drugs. Drugs are for the weak

I agree with this. Night is good for everything to fall in place. Wake up early and go through everything again with coffee.

Drugs are not bad though, I mean not that bad. But taking an unknown substance for the first time before a test is not very clever

sudafed. nasal decongestant