How, and i mean HOW in the flying fuck did this man never made a career after Lost?

how, and i mean HOW in the flying fuck did this man never made a career after Lost?

acting no, modeling, yes.

From his behind the scenes he was more of a life kind of guy rather than a serious guy.

Literally employed to be Jack's love rival.

he acted pretty decent though. there are hella worse actors than him around doing just fine.

How in the flying fuck THIS man never made a career after Lost tho senpai?

My guess would have been that he didn't do his part in killing the white race to appease the Hollywood Jews, but he has made mixed race children with his wife so I have no idea

He can only play a slighty angry southener

I liked his short lived computer chip in the brain tv show

Kate got the best career

because he was an alcoholic prick that no one wanted to work with, at least so I've heard

As for Josh Holloway, why would he keep working? Dude is set for life on LOST, I'd just chill in Hawaii and relax.

he has been in several shows after lost, just they all sucked

pretty much the entire lost cast hasn't had any major success after the show, even Evangeline Lily only just recently struck it big with antman

I just rewatched the first season of Lost.
The guy is simply a mediocre actor

i would 'fuck' shannon if you know what i mean.

He could probably a play a decent Leon Kennedy

oh really, babby dick?

>Kate got the best career

Only because she landed the marvel role. What did she even do before that apart from the robot boxing film?

Hurt Locker

The Hobbit?

Intelligence was cool. Fuck CBS

He was pretty good in whatever Mission Impossible he was in.

So i guess no one watched this

Hobbit, Hurt Locker, The Long Weekend, Afterwards.

He works a lot in television still, just shows you don't watch. I don't know why he never really got into movies though, I thought his little cameo in mission impossible was great

>I thought his little cameo in mission impossible was great

i watched that movie 7 times and never even realized he was in it

But it's the intro

He's a huge asshole and has drug issues. He's burned a lot of bridges.

how the fuck did Fox not throw cash at him to be Gambit, ever.

Even now he could pull it off. Gambits always been an older guy.

He fell for the "marry an asian girl" meme.

he's a meme actor favored by reddit

I felt that after Lost ended he ended.

If you watch that Kimmel after party show, it's the first time Matthew Fox saw the finale right as he walked out on stage. He genuinely looked visibly sad.

He essentialy became Jack in real life (first time leaving island) and hit the bottle.

how the fuck was he not smashing Evangiline off set, and instead Dominic was. that blew my mind at the time.

Gambit is not Texan and I doubt he can do a gumbo accent.

That said, I doubt Channing Tatum can either, but we'll see

I did, I actually liked it, reminds me a lot of half-life 2

I wish his role was one of the team members desu. Maybe Cruise didn't want competition.

she has a thing for manlets

>Maybe Cruise didn't want competition.

Without his death we wouldn't have Paula PAtton trying to choke Lea Seydoux to death with her thighs, it was a noble sacrifice

American women can't resist British dick. They crave it.

best post lost career.

Kate

Probably this
Although Daniel Dae Kim is pretty much set with Hawaii 5-0

Isn't he meant to be playing Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher?

surely that will save him

Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson really shined in LOST but never got in anything big after that. Person of Interest for Emerson, I guess, but still not that great

I was so sure he was in Childhood's End

I was like "Well this looks good, and it has Sawyer in it, he was a passable actor, I'm glad he still has a career"

But then he wasn't, it was so weird.

>Josh will die in your lifetime
>Jack and Evangeline aswell

No? Where'd you hear that?

i'm not gay in the slightest but i'd let him fuck me anyway

He is rich.

He made a lot of money as a model, then made way-fucking-more as an actor in a goddamn TV show. He's effectively retired, because he has not wants.

no career? you fool, he was in Command and Conquer 3

Based Ajay!

what is this 'josh holloway was a model' meme? just because he has the looks doesn't mean he was into modeling. not every handsome man was/is a whore model.

yeah, the main big cast members of Lost like Jack, Sawyer and Kate were making huge bank for every episode. They're set for life.

as a dude working in america at the moment, I don't even have any kind of "British accent" and the chicks at bars still love it.

It's not a meme. He really was a model before he got into lost.

>google is hard!

Fucking mong.

well well well well well

Effectively retired, despite being the star of 2 shows in the past 2 years?

I just recently saw his face on my TV

I think he might be in some thing

I saw him at comic con this year...he seems like an average working joe and probably isn't aggressive at trying to land huge roles

how do you go from THIS

What a surprise, another alpha white man choosing the superior Asian female

Stormcucks and land whales BTFO

Do you think he regrets taking the part?

MIB is doing well. He's had a lot of small roles and his own Amazon show is on its third season

link?

>we'll never see another jackface

because he's a bad actor

>superior

but he's a hunk so why did that stop him?

he was on a good episode of Community...

>former model and actor gets a ugly woman
what chances do we have?

how is this even possible

I think celebrities have better chance to find love in less attractive peoples rather than into some seductive young bimbo/hung. All the ones with chicks get their shit JUSTed...

Well she was fucking around according to Dominic after they broke up oh God why the fucking shit do I know celebrity gossip

>Well she was fucking around according to Dominic

who could blame her lol?

t.
a grill

to JUST

>The I never scene
>the ending to the long con
>killing the real sawyer
>juliet dying

He had his moments

He like the yellow pussy, can't blame him

She's Canadian.

she probably fucks like an amazon/is down with whatever fetishes BASED sawyer has

but why