How can City expose the 3-4-3 formation?

How can City expose the 3-4-3 formation?

expose luiz

Pay whoever plays Chelsea the game after the next transfer window closes to break David Luiz's legs.

Season over, no champions league, no europa league, Conte EXPOSED

>3-4-3
it's 3-2-2-3, lad

They can't.

It's 3-4-2-1.

terry is at least as good as luiz, even given his age. and zouma will soon be fit again who outclasses luiz by a lot when fit. the defence is good because it's a working system. luiz cahill azpilicueta kante matic alonso and moses all work hard for it to work

It's 3-2-3-2

3-4-1-2 TBQH

pretty sure it is 2-1-1-6

actually guys I looked it up, it's a 3-3-4

It's a 3-4-1-1-1 ffs

I had a great dream last night that I was somehow able to get 10/1 odds on City to win and they won and I made a killing :(

5-2-3 when they're defending.

>given his age

Yea..given his age, but you don't get help for your age so you have to judge it for his abilities right now. David Luiz is key to that defence, they can't play 3 at the back without him. Zouma might be able to do the job but we wont know until he does or doesn't.

Both shite clubs, who cares. Sunderland is taking the league

Hazard, Costa and Pedro are playing far better, plus with all the chances Aguero squanders and Sterling panicking in the final third, it'll be down to old man Silva, De Bruyne and Gundo

Play a 1-1-8 formation, overwhelm them in attack and win 20-17.

Oh and
>John Stones

Worth a try

Right, but Yaya Toure could outmuscle Matic or Kante leaving De Bruyne and Silva to create space for Aguero. Sterling won't play, Gundo and Fernandinho will sit in the midfield. City look to win this one.

>poop

>Toure could outmuscle Matic

*tips*

You mean 5-3-2? One of Pedro or Hazard (typically Pedro) drops deeper into midfield when in their defensive shape

3-1-2-1-3

I hope so but Chelsea's backline seem far more reliable and I've lost faith in City's attack after that Everton match. People like to have a go at Pep but the amount of sure goals they squander is enough to send anyone into a violent spree

yes

I thought David Luis was supposed to be terrible?

Why is he starting every match on the 1st Place premier league team?

Was Sup Forums wrong?

He is playing between two other defenders that can bail him out, so he feels more confident. That's it.

>azpi
>older than luiz

Conte plays 5-4-1, you dumb fucks. Watch Poop apply something similar, I can see him playing with 3 CBs like Conte.

Sup Forums d..damage limitation