in highschool

> in highschool
> not a beta, kinda a stud
> gets love poem (image related)
> I'm pretty sure who it is because of the riptide quote
> not interested in her and not looking for a girl (and she hasn't shaved her fucking arms)
So trips decides what I write back
> ANYTHING GOES

"Gab es denn da einen Unrat, eine Schamlosigkeit in irgendeiner Form, vor allem des kulturellen Lebens, an der nicht wenigstens ein Jude beteiligt gewesen wäre? Sowie man nur vorsichtig in eine solche Geschwulst hineinschnitt, fand man, wie die Made im faulenden Leibe, oft ganz geblendet vom plötzlichen Lichte, ein Jüdlein."

Whatever this is

Eat my dick you fat hairy mongoloid
Im not good at poems
Hitler did nothing wrong

"I love you, I want to have babies with you. You are perfect please marry me and let us heil Hitler together."

Fuck!

Holy shit!

"Are you [Insert Name Here]? If so, GREAT! I can't wait to have someone to tell my conspiracy theories too (especially my theory on why Hitler did nothing wrong), and share my love of anime with. Just warning you though, I am a brony, so we are gonna watch MLP too. Rawr XD

Signed, your new sex slave."

If she still wants you, have sex.

This is more than 10 words so im not gunna bother fucking reading it (say that)

FUCK SO CLOSE

That's sad OP. She's fully aware she kicks ass and you'll probably fade away unless you get with her and do amazing things. Yet, you won't, so go fuck some drunk sluts and have a nice time, keep that poem in mind and when you play rewind, I mean when you play rewind, try not to think about how things could be different because this is exactly what you planned. After all, it's not about the sand it's about the rocks and the shock and appeal fades faster than it feels when the moments get lost in demand.

Kek

Hey I like you too can we meet after school?

Let's Reroll to this until we get it

Tell her you want her to fuck the faggot out of you

(Op here) I'm a blunt person and hate this cheesy kind of stuff, and I've already been talking to another that i click with a lot more, but I think everyone enjoys being a dick sometimes

Rerollerino

I have herpes, because of all my affairs with older married men.

I don't need you, hairy whore.
Your poem sucks. Poetry 0/10.
Maybe start reading some books so you won't be this pathetic next time.
Kill yourself.

Sorry, I'm not interested, thankyou.

I love you

im gonna nut

Hey there this is Danny Fresh with a fresh pizza tip for you do you wanna know how to receive a free one topping dominos pizza from dominos pizzeria and restaurant well sit down let me tell you step 1 telephone a dominos pizza eatery restaurant and order a large 1 topping pizza and the guy will say what pizza topping would you like and then you say I want my topping to be another steaming hot dominos 1 topping pizza so the guy asks ok what topping would you like on your dominos one topping pizza topping and then you say go ahead and make my second dominos one topping pizza topping a dominos one topping pizza and that guy will ask ok sir what topping would you like on your dominos one topping pizza topping one topping pizza and you respond with a dominos one topping pizza and continue to order dominos one topping pizza top pizzas until you are at a pizza topped with 71 dominos one topping pizzas and then the pizza guy will say wait one moment sir we don't have any pizza boxes that will fit this 71 dominos one topping pizza top pizza so you say hold on and quickly run to home depot and purchase a maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars and when it comes time to pay for the maytag refrigerator you offer to pay home depot not with cash but with 70 piping hot dominos one topping pizzas and they of course accept so you buy the fridge and you take it back to dominos pizzeria restaurant and you give the pizza guy the maytag refrigerator box and put the 71 top dominos one topping pizza into it and you pay dominos using a brand new maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars so then you take the maytag refrigerator box filled with a 71 top dominos one topping pizza back to home Depot and you give it to the cashier there as payment for your brand new maytag refrigerator which retails for $3,399 US dollars and when the cashier turns his back to get your receipt you snatch the 71st dominos one topping pizza off the top of your dominos one topping pizz

roses are red
my dick is big
please fuck me
in your vig

Too long, didnt read.
Also fuck you

WINRAR

WINRARINO

Haha this is perfect!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

OP Please deliver!

Yeah whatever dude I wish some girl wrote me a damn poem like that, is what I'm saying.

You're already a winrar

plz op

This. And pic for proof. And come back with greentext.

>inb4 OP is a faggot

wowza i did it

Ill do it pics and everything but you guys are gonna wait till Monday, I'll post it at exactly 7:30 on Monday pretty sure most of you guys are gonna miss it since the thread died

What time zone op

Nope im still here op. What time is it where youre at for reference

am still here

CENTRAL TIME ZONE

filthy weeb

This was OP, sorry
Central time zone

7:30 AM?

To long didn't read.

(Op here)
MONDAY 7:30 PM CENTRAL TIME

You better deliver you faggot