Write my tinder profile Sup Forumsros roll 69 and help me fuck sloots

Write my tinder profile Sup Forumsros roll 69 and help me fuck sloots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really hate niggers

At least try and be original

tight white boy looking for poz black men.

Pasive gay look for strong male with enhanced penis... just sex.

im a bi white privileged male looking for a victim to chain in my dungeon to rape.
is that ok or too much?

I like extended fisting sessions.

I'm going to FLTMPS and dox the fuck out of your ass- PSCM, NAVPERSCOM

Lick my boipucci.

i put the ape in rape

MAKE ME CUM CUNT

do you enjoy herpes? cause that's how you get herpes, by fucking random strangers. grow up.

Hello, my name is Angel. I frequent slash b on Sup Forums (lol). I like to rub my tight ass against big pps. ;)

SUCK MY FUCK YOU CUNT FUCK YOU AND BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM

O K

i masturbate to lolis

Op is a faggot.

I'll buttfuck a goddamned orangutan a day for a year if I can just get my hands on that delicious recipe for bushes baked beans. (I'm not a dog)

Just right

I like extreme insertions. Baseball bats and traffic cones are my favorite. ;) I'm like a magician, I make big objects disappear.

I need BAH, you need TRICARE.

I WANT TO DRINK UR CUM AND PEE ON ME PLS

I once masturbated to a picture of N*SYNC, does that make me a gay?

Do it fag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you gotta put "i used to cover wars you know" down

Need most jpg

sadly its not a 69

I WONT KILL YOU HEHE MAYBE NOT LOL YOU WANT TO VAPE SICK CLOUDS AND CRANK IT TO HENTAI?

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt.

Hurr Durr I'm angel and I put a kitten up my butt and it died so I fucked it. Also I like nickleback and drinking Doctor Pepper because I'm under 21. I also vape.

My name is angel. I am a registered sex offender and a former mental patient. Do you want to go to Olive Garden and bone afterwards?

Rerooll this

This.

Just a nice guy looking for a princess. I'm a real bona-fide gentleman (I even have several fedora (only filthy non-elevated gaijin use the incorrect plural "fedoras")). Most girls are just vapid whores who only want assholes who beat them. I'll only beat you with consent m'lady.

Guess I'm just destined to keep jerkin off

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
if u need audio faggot

i go to Sup Forums to masturbate to fluffy torture threads

First slut to add me gets this dick ASAP.

CUM TO ME CUNT AND SUCK ME FUCKER

gay

Blood is the natural lubricant.

And fake

Now accepting black cock!!! Swipe right now

I MASTURBATE TO NIGGER DEATHS AND LOVE IT WHEN I WATCH ONE DIE IT GETS ME SO FUCKING HARD CUM IN ME NOW

I killed a nigger once just to watch it die.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

My name angel: confirmed faggot.

shit for brains faggot who is in the navy and couldn't get a high enough asvab score to join the army because his brain is full of cum

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, girl.

Roll

Who tryna get checked for breast cancer? xD

Army is just the wanna be marines anways

I have a prostate exam soon so im trying to get used to things going up my ass teehee xD *set preference to men*

Roll

Looking for a bitch that can make me harder than my nigger boyfriend Tyrone.