Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

About to grow some shrooms (psilocybe cubensis) using PF-tek, just waiting for the spores now. Ask me anything, any ideas, etc etc...

Also general shroom/psychedel-thread I guess.

Where you getting the spores from?

From an acquaintance. You can get them relatively safely from FSRE and such, the real challenge is the growing.

my old dealer offered to run me through all that once, way back, but wasn't that interested then. It's pretty dry around me though, so... Might have to start haha

just bought these mushrooms from a friend. how high will i get?

Cannot regocnize the species, suppose that your friend does not want to poison you? If not and you know him well, I'd say those are pretty potent. Weigh them first.

You should just spawn to a bulk substrate and get way more product. PF tek is a waste of time IMO.

>undried
You'll need to eat them all to get anything interesting

Sorry, cannot risk losing my yield since the spores are not easy to come upon where I live. PF-tek seems surefire enough.

Unless you're growing to sell you'll get plenty for yourself and friends from a well managed pftek

hey look at this image i found online that isn't related to me at all

why limit the shrooms to a single environment?
if you have a basement, buy a bunch of fertilizer and soil, add a few humidifiers, etc.
then spread spores and let the shrooms grow freely, maybe even create a basement-terrarium?

>ruined

Living in a student box so not an option :^(

>Fertilizer
kek you don't use that shit for shrooms.

Fair enough. I've never gotten any contams with a popcorn sub. Then just a few G2G transfers to rye berries and you'll have a serious op. I think i just enjoy tinkering with all the possibilities of a bulk sub. either way, make sure to take lots of prints of your fruits for future use. Then ya won't have to worry.

It would be a challenge getting the proper humidity in a whole basement.

Yeah, it's just this one first time that just has to succeed.

contributing a pic of my last harvest, golden teacher.
Op, what strain is yours?

Golden Teacher, but not pure. It remains to be seen how it'll turn out.

what faggot

>every cake is moldy

This is a true story

>I started growing magic mushrooms 10 years ago.
>Rice cake method
>Decked out my closet
>Made designs for terrariums
>Researched books
>Grew about three batches
>Decided one day to eat 7 grams
>Have the most vivid life altering experience ever
>Decide that I have so much skill in growing mushrooms, and got so deep into my spirit I decided to go to university
>I've been in university for about 8 years, about to finish my masters in Bio/chemical Engineering, top marks.
>Haven't touched a drug since.

I think back on weather I should go back to those days. Either way This shit is killer man, Document it.

Have you done shrooms before?
How much?

the jars are tinted blue, whoever took this picture said they inoculated 6 jars and all 6 were successful.

im going away tomorrow to go see a friend for a week and he asked me if i wanted to do shrooms for the first time, i really want to try it but we would be around people im not familiar with so im not sure what id be getting myself into, any tips?

hope all you faggots eat poisonous mushrooms and die

can you get spores from the mushrooms you grow yourself?

Jars and brown rice. In sterile environment pressure cook and inject. Did this for years

Actually haven't done before, but been intrested since I was 13 (20ish now, at uni). That sounds amazing, I'll keep that in mind since biochem was my second option to cs.

Of course

yes, google syringe tek.

I prefer tissue biopsies/water cultures to ensure a genetic constant especially if I wanna test different grow conditions.

Ahhh, computer science. It was a dream of mine to make a more automated system.

Temperature regulation, humidity control, light control.

Is this a hobby or something you do for money?

Anybody who doesn't correctly identify a mushroom before they ingest it is asking to die.

Just a hobby. Actually considering hooking up a RPi to automate the grow-box!

it's super easy.

have fun.

cool story.

>RPi
That would be actually killer. I am not on that level. I wish I was. But, that would be the dream.

BTW, Dunk and roll the cakes.
Take out the mycelium, submerge it in clean water for 24 hours, and roll it in vermiculite. The flushes are HUGE in comparison.

Thank you.

best way to find a drug deal for this shit?

Omg those look awful. Hope you didn't buy those spores again.

/r/sporetraders is the best place to get them cheap.

Slight blueing on the one but not on the rest. Need to know more about these before I can comment.

I wanted to grow mushroons as well but i´m afraid of getting lost in the wind

Had some success with PF wanting to grow again but want bigger yields. Whats the best way to grow bulk?

Don't do it