E major scale is the most emotion-grabbing scale in music, prove me wrong

E major scale is the most emotion-grabbing scale in music, prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zne2aFaPEjE
youtube.com/watch?v=NgViOqGJEvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 d major fags

I literally can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zne2aFaPEjE
E major makes me feel everything, happy and sad, all at once. Buckethead uses it all the time.

A>E

I've never listened to Buckethead, this track is real nice, thanks for posting

>includes D
Absolutely disgusting, user. please re-evaluate.

minor is cooler

Lick My Love Pump

every major scale includes a minor friend ;)
c#minor

God you are retarded.

This

>I failed music theory class guys! :D

Captcha: STOP delogu

kek

bait

Eb

if youre in equal temperament all major scales have the same intervals between note frequencies no matter what their key is though

you cannot simply transpose songs into new keys and expect them to sound the same

>Contributes nothing to argument.

don't they have the same exact notes though?

Yup

They dont realize 3 half steps back of a note's major scale is the minor scale of another note
>I never learned music theory guys, but i still try calling others out on the internet if i feel like theyre wrong!

wow listening to a song in one key sounds different from that exact same song that you just listened to in a different key, thats not a revelation. i'm talking about the keys themselves, a song played in D minor doesn't sound any sadder than a song in B minor.

They will sound mostly the same

No problem.

Much of his clean, melodic stuff is in E major.

>i'm talking about the keys themselves
well knock it off, we're talking about what keys strike the most of emotion, if you're so mathematically attached to chords and chord progressions then you obvoiusly enjoy music as a science instead of an art.

did you seriously not realize that all the same notes are included in C major and A minor?

A c#m "scale" is just another form of a E major "scale". they are both simply a collection of notes, what order you put them in doesn't really matter.

Nice retard samefagging.

maybe if youd like to talk about emotion you can read the second half of that sentence you dire cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=NgViOqGJEvM

Yeah and you are wrong, le ad hominem, you cant even prove that all of the scales are the same in those terms.

>what order you put them in doesn't really matter
?

music is fUCKING stpid

thank you

you also have to factor timbre in. if we're talking about a traditional rock set-up, E Major's tonic and fourth are open chords, and it is also the lowest note on the guitar, adding resonance

the reason why those scales make you feel emotions isnt because of the frequency values of the individual notes, its the intervals between them. every major or minor scale is made out of exactly the same intervals, just pitched up or down.

>what order you put them in doesn't really matter
what is a mode

E major scale is the most emotion-grabbing scale in music, prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You still havent proved me wrong yet.

I am literally god right now, prove me wrong
you fucking brainlet

you're making the claim my guy