Is it racist to say that black people are genetically less intelligent (on avg) than whites and asians...

Is it racist to say that black people are genetically less intelligent (on avg) than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general79/dut.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it racist to say that black people are genetically have bigger cocks (on avg) than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.

Its not? Im black btw

''intelligence" is the result of the education environment. you could compare a feral white kid and a black kid from detroit, and undoubtedly the black kid would be more intelligent.

intelligence is a social construct

I'm going with no. Tho others may not see it that way. Then again, I think it's ignorant to say that all races are the same and ignore the genealogical differences between them, ie: admit that each race has, on average, traits that make them superior to other races in different ways.

I mean, I'll never be stromger than your average black, or asian for that matter.

Could be wrong tho, donno.

Is it racist to say that white people are more like to be psychopaths, serial killers, and school shooters? The way I see it, it's a fact, and you shouldn't be called racist for stating facts.

Lmao i remember some nigger called me racist when i was talking to my friend about how its not racist to call black people black but they think it is sometimes

Sure if u ant to belive that nig nogs have bigger dicks then ill give u that.
Whites are better looking more intelligent, more healthy, more productive, and less inclined to violence.
Ill take that any day over "Muh dick"

I'm going with intelligence, IQ to be exact, is a metric system used to determine and rank people in accordance with what they're able to deduce given a set piece of information.

I don't get why most people are calling various things social constructs.

True, if it is a fact then I agree.

It being a "social construct" does not make it arbitrary and without the concrete definition needed to evaluate user's claim as a logical proposition. Fuck of with your sociological drivel.

You'd have to be able to show, conclusively, that the lower intelligence was due to genetic factors, and nothing else

Does a bear shit in the woods?
I feel really bad for whoever raised you.

Higher testosteroni correlates with lower IQ, though it wouldn't be that significant of a difference

Gonna need some evidence their sport.
U don;t have any do u? i am shocked by this i really am.

Any niggers not having the intellect to carry these out has not a thing to do with it i am sure.

Sometimes the truth can be best not said.

it is a fact but some people can take it wrongfully.

Some low quality bit my friend. and i have seen some serious shit tier bait in my day.

If it's a fact, then it's a fact. Sometimes though one should white lie, for the sake of saving face. You need to hide your power level

Is it racist to say that black people are genetically (on avg) more likely to make poor choices in life, such as joining a gang and murdering other, than whites and asians? The way i see it, its a fact, and you shouldnt be called a racist for stating facts.

Kek, this is straight up potato.

Have we had a controlled study with those in similar backgrounds? You really can't disregard how much nurture has on our lives. The lower IQs could be from either or both of those factors. If we do a total average then yeah black folks are gonna score lower. It's really fucking hard to leave the projects and mostly gutter trash dumbfucks will come out of them because education is too expensive and not valued. Asians like me aren't necessarily smarter either. It's just our cultures put way more emphasis on schools. That's why on average we're becoming more successful than whites.

no. many people on this planet are genetically inferior in some way. we are human and we share this planet.

user said on avg, you must be the exception not the rule. Also, proof? Post niggercock

Look at the cranial capacity between Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid skulls. Therein lies your answer.

>fact
>genetic intelligence predesposition
thanks for throwing out the entire fireld of sociology, anthropology, and psychology.
Genetic predisposition does not guarantee and outcome. Someone can be predisposed to schizophrenia but that does not mean they will be schizophrenic unless nurtured under certain enviornments.
Nurture plays a role on nature, and nurture is often the dictator of nature.

Plus you are generalizing a group according to an average, which a fallacy often found in statistics.

In addition you assume that the gene for melatonin is responsible for intellect despite them being on completely different chromosomes.

You are truly retarded OP. My IQ went down because of my interaction with you. The only nigger here is yourself.

>melatonin

>sociology, anthropology, and psychology
Those fields of study have nothing to do with genes, biology is the field were we study genetics.
Why are you talking about unrelated fields?

Read the rest of the post, I'm an idiot.

>melatonin

>melanin
>melatonin
i got confused. sorry.

>melatonin

My sides

same fag here.
sorry, i meant melanin.

melatoning actually would play a role on intellect. melanin would not.

Melanin is a body pigment.
melatonin is a neurochemical.

Melanin gene also determines iris color.
I don't see an intellectual disparity between blue-eyed and white-eyed individuals.

You had me right up until you recommended sleep aids.

(((white-eyed))) individuals
I want pics and links!
Links to something to back this up, I don't even

Yeah, he fucked up. I defer you to hear

Melatonin kek

You know how they say Sup Forums is smart people acting stupid? These threads pretty much debunk that.

Wait, I fucked up too. Melatonin helps you sleep, it's produced by the brain and breaks down through the eyes granted the appropriate wavelength. It's produced naturally or you can take it as a supplement but I'm fairly certain that it has nothing to do with intelligence.

So what you're saying (besides melatonin affecting skin color) is that because it's pretty much proven that Africans have lower iq it's not nature it's nurture?

I'm fine believing that

OP never said it was necessarily that theyre black, just dumber. Maybe living in mud huts for all time has something to do with it, maybe it's mosquitos that still kick their assess, maybe it IS melatonin

Really ur poorly worded argument doesn't do anything to say that they ARE of equal intelligence, just the anthropology circle-jerk of "cultural input" blah blah to avoid saying there's a difference while trying to make your dumbass seem smart and tolerant on the dumbest, least tolerant place on earth

I'm adding, the G in melatoning fucked with me and I assumed it was a different word. That's what I get for jumping to assumptions.

excerpt:
>"There are two main factors that help determine your eye color: the amount and pattern of dark brown pigment (called melanin) in the part of your eye called the iris and the way in which the iris scatters light that passes through the eye. The more important factor is pigment, which is determined by your genes."

>white eyed
yep i jumped the gun there.
i meant to say (blue and brown eyed)

no

But people dont go around stating random facts for no reason, they are often trying to argue for something. In political discourse information like this is pointless, unless you happen to be trying to gain supports for some racist views.

/thread

op confirmed, as always, a faggot

there is actually a good anthropologic thery circulating to explain why niggers are dumber.

the theory is as follows:
>humans evolve to suit their environment (natural selection)
>the human mind only develops under a surplus of food
>There was a surplus of animals to tame, crops to harvest en masse, etc. in europe, and asia. (skin colour was coincidental to amount of sunlight).
>niggers remained dumb in parts of africa where food was scarcer (such as subsaharan africa, where hunter-gatherer barely gets you by, thus the high reproduction rates demanded for survival).
>In places where food was in greater abundance (jungles or east africa) smarter niggers can be found.

So whites are not smarter because they are white, but because of their environmental advantage. Thus the reason for the seeming race-based disparity in intellect.

If whites had been given the short-straw you would see the inverse come true.

Imagine: a world where africans were the first to colonialise.

im sure neil de grasse tyson agrees

most serial killers really werent that smart

Go ahead, say this to NDT's face.

This

Africa, you have to compete, it's the most competitive continent on the planet (except maybe south america), where big monkeys didn't really have any serious predation threat north of Africa

>fact
It's OK to say if it's a fact, but if it is indeed a fact, where is your proof? How would one even conduct an experiment to gauge someone's natural sense of intellect in the first place? There are WAYYY too many variables. Your intelligence is a direct result of the people who raise you, your environment and other factors in your life. It varies from person to person, so it's not true at all.

A fact? Sure, but it's incorrect.

>genetically less intelligent
This is not true. A black person has the same capacity for intelligence that the other races do. They do however have other genetic factors(namely increased violent behavior)that usually prevent this.
Whites, asians, and all non-African races except for native americans have neanderthal DNA. Africans are pure homosapien. For whatever reason the mixed species became incredibly intelligent and prosperous while one of the ingredients died out and the other has basically remained unevolved.

Why? It wouldn't change the facts one damn bit. The CAUSE has nothing to do with the results, in this example.

FUCK, I'm an idiot.
I kan read guud.

there exist no facts, only best guesses (hypotheses).
A fact is unfalsifiable (i have blue eyes, for example). Whereas something like inteligence based on race has too many factors to consider.

What would be great is if people were still open to this kind of discussion though.

Abos and some tribes in africa are literally under evolved (44 vs 46 chromosomes) so yes they are subhuman.

and no you are not racist for stating facts or discriminating against detrimental things or behaviors (why aren't you guzzling poison right now? You a fucking chemisist? Why don't you have violent rapist friends and spend more time with them? You a fucking behaviorist?)

you're only racist for baseless discrimination based on race. if you got facts to back up that discrimination your just a person using common sense (something that's pretty much blasphemy these days)

I.E.: im not an islamaphobe. i don't have an irrational fear of islam or the people that follow it. i have a very rational fear of a bunch of people that live like it's the fucking 14th century and chant and scream death to me and mine.

Higher testosterone and a lower IQ are a dangerous mix. Hence the violent chimp outs and rampant murder

>Abos and some tribes in africa are literally under evolved (44 vs 46 chromosomes) so yes they are subhuman.
where did you learn that? from a Sup Forums infographic?

>Higher testosterone and a lower IQ are a dangerous mix. Hence the violent chimp outs and rampant murder
you see the same kind of violent actions portrayed amongst intellectuals, though they do it in less direct ways (such as cyanide poisoning people you dont like, as kids often did to their parents in victorian england). Jack the ripper raping and thrashing his victims, etc.

They just think that direct physically violent action is appropriate, or simply dont think because of rage (as most people dont).

Nice try fag. When niggers are adopted by white parents and sent to the best schools, there iq stays at 85.
When a white kid is raised by black parents and sent to shit schools, their iq stays at 100
Shill harder, inferiorboy

Except chinks like u raised by whites and niggers score the same as chinks raised by chinks. If u think its not genetic you must disaggree with occams razor

Thank you. I feel the same way. They are also physically superior. And asians are the smart ones.

Literally by scientific fact white people are the pawns of real life. The low level. Weak stupid losers but necessary

You want to be a smartass
But you really are right.

Suck my dick and die in a fire retard

Actually thats asians check the statistics

Yeah i bet you were confused when your black college professor diddle you with her strap on, saying you had to be punished for oppressing her iq

nice ad hominem you dumb fuck.
I'm stating what i beleive to be a fact: that environment plays a larger role than genetics ever could.

[citation needed]

But that's not true

>neurochemical
Shut the fuck up u 8 year old faggot. Crawl back into ur mommys pustulated vagina and dont pop out again untill you realize that occams razor is on ops side

[citation needed]
you really need to back up such claims. simply saying it wont make it true.

occams razor does not trump the scientific method user.
Melatonin is a neurochemical, just like dopamine, epinephrine, or seratonin. Simply stating shit about race and screaming "occams razor!!!" are all opposition wont make it any truer.

You are currently disrupting an intelligent debate, so please shush up go shit-post elsewhere.

It's not racist, but it is factually incorrect. Say that you see it as fact and thus isn't racist is bullshit, and makes you a racist.

there are more explanaions than just race user.
In addition, yoou did not mention the variables that were accounted for, or which universities these were for. For example: liberals have pushed scholarships for blacks abased on the fact that they are black, and when things are just handed to you then you don't have as much of an incentive to carry on (a phenomena in psychology i forgot the name of).

We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.

Actually its very relevant to economics and gibsmedats, inferiorboy

Your father is waiting in the bedrrom, son... dont keep your father waiting. Hes ready!

Greetings, my name is Professor von Smartmann, Ph.D. OBE from the University of Impressive. I am here to verify your preconceived expectations, compress your autodidactic worldview, and confirm your sense of self-entitlement.

Yes, it has been scientifically confirmed that the white race, as scientifically defined by science, is more advanced scientifically and superior genetically in intelligence and civility than all other races, particularly blacks. Furthermore, men generally have superior intelligence and capacity for logic than women, scientifically speaking of course.

This is of course completely by the other side's superior emotional intelligence, higher mean STR, and ability to make palatable music out of postmodernist chaos, which is why it is not at all racist to talk about it.

>Hatefacts
Statisics are racist.

Ive got 1 145 iq. So i would say it. I love ndt but hes probly got an ia 20 pts behind me. If u think thats weird read the bellcurve. Dont kill urself when you realize im right tho :)

what statistics?
also please leave shareblue, you wont encourage an intelligent discussion, you will only ruin it.

Nope. Shill harder faggot

Nope. Shill harder faggot

That's a racist fact, and apparently the SJW orthodoxy is you're a racist for even touching on the concept that there can possibly be a difference, and you're written off as a racist troll long before you can even get to a discussion about whether the difference exists (it does) and how big it is (substantial)

that indian girl they found that was raised by monkeys living in the jungle is already more intelligent and civilized than an american ghetto nigger or god forbid an actual afri-nigger

acting this abrasively to those with an opposing view does not make your claims seem more valid, it makes your beliefs seem moronic since you seem incapable of providing solid evidence to back up your claims.

>that indian girl they found that was raised by monkeys living in the jungle is already more intelligent and civilized than an american ghetto nigger or god forbid an actual afri-nigger
quite the statement there, mind citing the source?

lol according to a test taken where? You do understand that for IQ tests on individuals to be valid they need to be taken under controlled conditions and, if the score is expected to be beyond 2s, the test must be specifically tailored to that individual range, right?

the news said she responds to simple commands. niggers, when confronted with a simple command, just start screaming "MUH RIGHTZ I AIN NEED DO NUTTIN" and don't do it.

Genetically less intelligent? Pretty racist. Statistically less intelligent? True

Nope. Shill harder faggot.
The idea that subsaharan africans score 70 on an iq test, combined with the fact that african americans scoring 85 on an iq test and being half white genetically on avg, which is midway between africans in africa (70) and white americans (100) combined with the fact that SUBSAHARAN AFRICANS HAD NOT YET INVENTED THE BOW AND ARROW OR EVEN THE FUCKING WHEEL WHEN WHITE COLONISTS ARRIVED-
Makes you look like the feces is literally coming out of your every orifice, youre so full of shit.
Nigger with white parents and goid school=85
Nigger with nigger parents and shit school =85
Asian with nigger parents =110
Asian with asian parents =110
Whites= same trend.
Iq is genetic. Look up the rense article if you think ur clever and can outsmart reality - rense.com/general79/dut.htm

tiny dick spotted

>niggers, when confronted with a simple command, just start screaming "MUH RIGHTZ I AIN NEED DO NUTTIN" and don't do it.
yes but that is because of them being brain-washed by lib-shits to think white people are constantly oppressing them. Whereas this indian behaved according to her social circumstances.
the basics of sociology: convince a group of people to an a certain way and they will.

Here u go little girl.
Dont swallow it all at once, its not daddys privates!

rense.com/general79/dut.htm

the only one shilling here is you user.
the rest of us are trying to have an intelligent discussion, meanwhile you are chimping out.

>Look up the rense article

Wow that is a totally resourceful and non-agenda-driven site. If it's reality you're concerned with then maybe you should double-check your wheel and bow facts. Go ahead, google it. Right. Now.

to frame a point in terms of race is racist, and is bad:
"race X is really good/bad at something"
"race Y on average is [blablabla]"
etc.

we're all supposed to pretend these differences don't exist even though we all recognize them.

i can be as racist as i want on Sup Forums. fuck niggers.

lol

Actually the scientific community has concluded that iq is AT LEAST 80 % heritable.
Did you know that 80% is more than 20%?
Did you know that? Little boy?

the whole reason niggers are "oppressed" is because of their behavior. every minority is oppressed by majorities. only blacks behave like uncivilized psychos in massive numbers. jews have been oppressed for quite longer, asians were oppressed heavily.. none of those groups acted like blacks do
black people are singled out because of their own behavior. that's their OWN culture that teaches them to behave like that. no other culture has their problems in the US.