Dubs, trips, etc. gets custom fanfiction of their choosing

Dubs, trips, etc. gets custom fanfiction of their choosing
can name anything
If I don't know shit about it, I'm sorry.
>pic related

Waldo

Sup Forums

femenazi bbws raped

bump and they also enjoy getting raped in the end to muslim cocks

lego vs duplo

i bump that

dipper pines
mabel pines

bump anita sarkesian and bbw femenazi's raped by muslim gamers who are from pakistan and they love it in the end and also add in scat in their too feature godzilla in it as well to be raped by plane fly'd by a muslim jihadi

i bump that shit !

fuck yeah bump

bump

bump and i name it Love by the 11

WINRAR

will OP deliver ?

Anita walked down the familiar halls of her humble abode. It was covered in pictures of Margaret Sanger and Susan B.Anthony. She was writing a blog about the sexism in ME3 when her big black feminazi prostitute came in and started riding Anita. Destroy me like the patriarchy, Anita said, as her big flabby slit got pummeled by a big black woman's strap on.

bump to keep thread going

keep going

Suddenly, two large 1.88 Muslim men walked in and said, "I claim this building in the name of Llah" Anita opened her pussy, "I'm yours" she said. "Fuck me up the ass like you would do to the white man." "With much pleasure," said the terrorus

no niggers in the fanfiction !

Nita gasped as she never had before. She had had several large dildos shoved deep up her rectum, but she had never felt before the big muscular penis of real human flesh. The shitskin started beating Anita whilst fucking and Anita reached a shattering climax.

wheres the other big bbw femenazis ?

Her big black whore was out, as neither shitskin wanted to fuck her. Aster the second shitskin got a turn, Anita rolled a joint and said what they thought about the patriarchy. "What ees patriarch?" "oh, you know, the male oppressors of women." said Anita. The second shitskin became furious and poured a large vat of acid on Anita's fat fucking face.

You whore!, loudly yelled the shitskin as Anita writhed in unbearable pain. "I will make you suffer in the name of Allah!" Anita had a large gaping hole in her face because of the acid. "oh, yes," muttered the shitskin.

yus !

The second shitskin slowly unbuckled his large belt and removed his baggy army pants. "You are about to feel Allah." As he removed his underwear and pulled out his large eight-inch cock, Anita wondered what was to happen. Suddenly, she felt a deep thrust into her burning face. The second shitskin was fucking the large gap in her face. His penis wriggled around the corners of her mouth, which were completely deteriorated.

She felt it reaching her larynx and she began to gag. She couldn't breathe and felt like she was going to vomit. "uuggh!!" she yelled. "Shut the fuckee up, you stupeed biatch!" yelled the first shitskin. She slapped her in the face and she felt searing pain from both sides of her mouth now.