Hey, anonymous. Welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

Hey, anonymous. Welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts
>Special: Rune Reading (cost: one dubs)

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Evening everyone, how's it going?

I'll be slow, but I'm runecasting tonight!

*unzips dick*

Hey there

~MikanBox

That sounds like it would hurt...!

Rune reading?

Right on time for bed

sorry hon, I won't be lewd tonight. sober as a priest this time!
I think that's how that idiom goes?
night love

Hello everybody

-phi

A method of fortune telling utilizing the Elder Futhark runes. If I'm given a question, I can look to the runes for answers.

Maybe it's a compressed file.

-phi

Hi, Phi. You know, I never asked you, how do you pronounce it? Phi, that is.
lol

I need advice i have psychosis depression and social anxiety
should i try electroschock therapy

Dick.zip?

Good evening all.

Laying in bed on my tablet listening to music. So... No images for my sig (hope I remember to sign them )

-EMT

I think we're not the people for a question like that, dear. Honestly. Consult a professional.

Rolling for a rune reading: what are my chances of success with my current person of interest?

Reroll

2 things. I saw this qt3.14 at uni today. How do I approach her to talk.
Also, if I get dubs, can you read my runes?
Thank you

-user "I've been here all summer" user

what other options have you tried? have you already been working with a doctor on other treatment methods?
no worries hon

Duck.zip

-phi

Advice please.

I love this girl. We've know each other since grade 4 and have dated in the past. We have been hanging out a lot recently and she knows I love her. But she hasn't given me a definite answer on if she wants to date again or not. I've graduated college and have a decent job and she is about to apply to grad school. She says that grad school might get in the way of our relationship, but I don't care. I will make it work. She's smart funny and loves my memes. Beautiful too. We've had our ups and downs, but I want everything to work out between us. Sometime next week I want to ask her again if you would like to be a "thing". I'll still be your friend, but I gotta move on if you don't feel the same way as I do. In b4 kys.

Yea. More or less fine for once. Just figuring if and when I should message her and what to say if I do.

And how are you doing tonight?

-emt

Hello dear.

Ummmm....nep named me....i always thought it was an "f" sound. Like five. I don't know though...you may have given me an identity crisis.

-phi

Please do not zip your duck.

Rolling

Emperor Clark duckson the third requested it though.

-phi

Hai, EMT~
What kind of girl is she? What do you know about her?
>she loves my memes
Oh boy.
Why'd you break up the last time?
I thought of it like Fee. Huh.

Phi is pronounced like five excluding the ve.. think f + eye.

-FP

>How do I approach her to talk.
unless you're in a wheelchair, I'd try walking. the worst response you can get is "I'm not interested, sorry", correct?
please no bent crooked ducks in the bar.
if she said grad school would get in the way, it sounds like you're already in a bit of a relationship.
I'd say that, if grad school is where you feel called, and it's the best decision for you, you need to communicate that to her.
I'm doing good

Is he anywhere close to our beloveg God emperor, savior of humankind? If not, you're under arrest for praising another deity.

Hey there.

-Emt

I can see it. I suppose you can call me whatever you want. In elementary school some people used to call me uncle fester. Ever since the. I've been a bit relaxed about what people call me.

-phi

Hi Jill!
How bout a Large Coffee, black?

Mantis

I agree.

-phi

We chat on our lunch breaks on the phone. I can make her laugh w/o using memes. Hearing her giggle and laugh makes my heart melt. Knowing she is happy makes me happy.

A crooked duck is just a mallard who swindles you in a card game.

-phi

But why?

>I'm doing good

hello agian

Hai~ How's the day going?
Jeez.
That's not what I asked, hun.

Okay, OP, I'm back. Did you figure out how to get me and Alice3d in the same room?

You know something? Fuck it. I'm curious to see a tune reading for my situation

-emt

She was a random, so no info
Well, yeah but I mean attitude wise. I'm a huge tard when it comes to people. So how do I avoid that?

Our friends always ask us individually if we're dating. It's frustrating. We go everywhere together. She was wanting me to be a roomie with her and another of her chick friends. I told her ATM I'm good. But I would change my mind if we were a thing. I love her so much. I quit drinking as much too.

You got dubs

Im doing good enough I guess. Mostly past that oddity on Monday. Slightly confused but that's all. Just trying to figure what to do now with that girl. (I over plan everything if you haven't noticed)

And you?

-emt

Reroll

I'm not sure if runes work like this but I'd be willing to try. If you any additional information for a better reading just ask, thank you.

>I was wondering if my goal of taking the throne is still in sight and still possible for me.

-FP

I have~

Holy shit, first try

Depends. Who do you believe is filling this roll?

-phi

Would you fit into that closet though?

who should i consult if I want to know more about eletroshock therapy

Hello again.

-phi

Again

Some baptist churches in Alabama

I don't know. I imagine because between webbed feet and wings it's tough to do up his leather coat.

-phi

coming right up, Train Lord.
you two sound cute. I think you just need to sit down and talk it all out. communication is one of the most important things to a successful relationship, you know?
I'm still not going to trust any ducks.
ah... I'm only human, typos do happen now and then. hope it all works out though

Hey
I'm always gonna be around. Probably. So yea

-emt

One in ten chance friend it's just luck.

-FP

It was sort of bizarre.

-phi

I would ask a doctor
I would even ask two, for a second opinion

Mantis

ok
not much just checking stuff

They're pretty wonderful overall. I bit inclined to be necrophiliac rapists, but if human people looked like ducks we would all probably be struggling to hold ourselves back too.

-phi

That is a mildly alarming probably. How are things?

-phi

Train Lord!
I love it!

Mantis

Much appreciated and take your time

-FP

True, I terrible with typos. I honestly have a funny feeling that it just may work out. Dunno why though.

As for my friend, he was in class with the girl he likes. And the professor asked who you would save, the best friend or the person who will cure cancer. And this is what happened according to my friend.
"Well basically when the professor asked the question she answered and then when I said wow she turned to me she was like think about it if I had to choose between you and someone I don't know then I would choose you "

Kinda simple. But compounds onto the idea of her having feelings for him

-emt

Canadian pacific...Canada has a surprisingly good industrial train system.

-phi

Sounds like it. Also they sound like dicks?
It's not bad~
Not like he signed a contract or something!

>get here at 9
>no thread
>check an hour later
>it's the afterparty

one of these days, god damn it.

>Thurisaz
>Fehu
>Ehwaz

Realistically speaking, your attempts will cause great conflict in the future, but will end in some kind of meaningful change. You’ll gain something, though I can’t tell you if you’ll succeed in the goals you’ve set out specifically. However, it will take you time to achieve anything, and your journey won’t be an easy one.

Oh. That makes sense.

>FP
I didn't know fleshpounds could talk, where is your scrake bud?

How is it mildly alarming?

And stuff is good. Other than what happened monday.

And how stuff with you?

-emt

Last try

Thank you. Your advice calms my nerves. I'll try this. We go on hikes together every weekend and just talk and talk and talk. About nasty shit, real shit, dank memes and music. We're both big music nerds. When we go to restaurants, we play a game to who can guess the song being played in the background first.

We started like this tonight, actually.

I never sign things. Not unless I use my nipple dipped in blood. It's why I'm no longer allowed to events with a guestbook.

They were actually pretty nice, just strange.

-phi

that's cool! I hope you had/have a good day.
I'm... not sure how to take this anymore.
it seems fitting enough to me, yeah?
that's pretty adorable, honestly

He is in a gang. It's sort of cute that he need help putting on his clothes before getting into street fights.

-phi

What is a rune reading?

I'm a very easily alarmed person.

Things are okay. This week at work was difficult and today was frustrating, but it's over now.

-phi

Things are actually going really well for me now. I have a girlfriend that is incredibly attractive and makes me happier than I've ever been. I'm getting closer to quitting smoking, and I'm bonding much more with my friends and colleagues.

Yea. It's cute. I'm happy for them. Though the age gap kinda makes me uneasy. He's 19 and she's 28 (looks and acts 20)

Atleast he has a real chance with her. Unlike my situation

-emt

With several shots and a teaspoon of maple syrup.

-phi

Thank you very much rune reader. I appreciate your time and respect your ability
Haha very funny, it's just an an acronym I use for gaming usually. It stands for Fantasy Program.

-FP

alright that makes me feel better

Now, I'd like a rune reading, about that girl I talked about the other day and asked how do you know if she likes me.

Also I tried obtaining VA-11 HALL-A through alternative methods and it just crashed on me so guess I'm not playing that for now.

not really made a mess

Fantasy program....go on

-phi

Ah. Atleast it's all calmed down for now.

I guess you saw that shit show that happened on Monday? So confusing. I'm mostly over it, but still. So odd

-emt

lolwut
Did Manhattan just possess you for a few minutes?
see

Meaning what? Go on with what?

I'm counting on you, there's nobody else who can help me... alice3d runs advice threads, you run advice threads. You guys are one in the same..

Wait.

Alice???????

It's a divination technique that lets us make inferences about things (such as future concerns).

Think of it as fortune telling but actually useful and not a scam.

-phi

Hi all,
I think I'm bipolar but everyone here believes in religious therapy so they tell me I should just pray to solve my problems. How do I secretly find a doctor, get diagnosed, and get medication? Cost is one thing I don't have. All I have with me right now is around $100.

I just got a flashback to a pirate I used to know. His life's goal was to be in a musical and sign his name in calligraphy with a nipple.

-phi

I forgot to tag my name but meh I think you could guess who it was

-FP

>Advice, Please
I have a pen and a pineapple. What do I do with them?