Why dont girls liek me

why dont girls liek me

Because you're the type of dweeb that watches MLS.

fuck mls faggot

You look like UnboxTherapy.

Because you're probably a fat hairy cuck

not op. whats mls and why is it a bad thing?

Septum Piercing.
Trying to look hipster even though you're 'On the job'.
Dude you gotta get some style rather than recycled garbage. I'm sure you personality is fine, and you look like a dude I'd share a beer with, but it's really the septum piercing. The hipster shades are bearable as long as you don't wear flannel.

You look like a faggoty SJW

Because of that shit in your nose

I'm going to go with the bull ring in your nose and lime green safety vest.

Instant turn off.

nose ring - check

black rim glasses - check

hipster beard - check.

an advertisement on how un-unique you are.

Probably because of your selfish personality and lack of empathy towards those that are different than you

Yeah, I'd go with this. Femanon here, I try to stay away from guys with piercings like that. Not that it's not hot, in fact, it looks good on you, but if I'm being completely honest, guys with your "look" tend to be the clingy type.

i eat ass though

Cuz youre posting on /b instead of talking to them?

well in that case ;)

you look like a cliche nu-male cuck,

You're not impossible.

Lose the piercing on the nose (any anywhere else for that matter)

Ditch the shitty hat. and lose weight if you're fat.

I think the beard is OK

And this

should i put i eat ass in my tinder then

You could be 7'0 but the nose ring instantly makes you a 7'0 faggot with a beard

Spetum piercing is #1 because I assume your not trying to pick up emo chicks an eight grade homecoming or ar warped tour.

#2 is that girls that arent worth having think you dont have money, and girls that are worth having think your dull. Read a book on the bus to offset the vest or something.

op here i guess ill just kill myself

If girls don't like you, it's because you don't MAKE them like you.

It's all in how you come off and how good you are at flirting and actually making some moves. If you can't do that normally, alcohol helps.

don't wear cuck glasses.

>MAKE them like you.

Unless your chad, chad just walks into a room and all the bitches like him automatically

kek

to OP:
like, it's not even all about how you look or what you do, since you look passable; it's all in the charisma, mans

nah man fuck this guys, you look like simple man just getting around, a beard only some can grow the rest are just fags who can grow one, if you want to appeal to the ladies drop the hoodies and caps you are not a skater, get a good haircut and decent clothes seem proffesional, septum is good if you want, if it makes you feel special,maybe one thats not so big,thats what i would tell to a good friend

Well let's take a look...
OH DEAR GOD! When you were born your mother slapped the doctor.

because you're a beta fag. stop trying to be cute. i bet you text girls "liek" too. stop.

lift weights, eat protein, and get rid of that nose ring. and the hat. act and dress like a man.

/r/theredpill

im a girl. you aren't ugly, but posting on Sup Forums is a turn off for some, and so are facial piercings. and so is a shitty personality.

Don't forget the waxed moustache

the nosering, the snapback, the menacing look, and the unclean clothing. Oh, and your misspelling of like. If you spell it as "liek", you're a raging faggot.

Because the Columbus Blue Jackets suck cock

You like like Lew from Unbox Therapy

Have that look like yeah I've got a few 10 yr olds in my basement

Just get some practice in overseas
sex doesn't mean shit in other cultures
20 a night isn't much so that's what freed me from where you are at

Piercing
Glasses
Snapback

Huh OP... I don't know.......

Why you know where we can all get 20/20 vision
without it costing a shit load of cash

You are such a loser with no self esteem and would never post pics of yourself

Pats fan, septum piercing, look like a faggot.

No, I mean the frames are cuck frames. If you have to wear glasses, at least don't buy frames like that.

Femanon here. You are really handsome - but if you are asking questions like this I am not wondering why you can't find a gf. Your low self-esteem makes you cute at a special time but when it is over - you're annoying and boring af. Be a little more confident but don't turn into an asshole. Good luck! ;)

because you drive an autocar

No he doesn't.

Judging by the day-glo vest, you work some kind of menial manual labor job. Chicks want guys with money and career prospects, not Johnny Timeclock.

You're not bad looking, your septum gauge is just way too thick. Make it smaller, makes you look like a fuck wit.

The skanks that will leave you for a bigger wallet want the money. Stay a Johnny Timeclock cause good women love a hard working man. Just socialize more. Good things will happen.