Moviebob : "Sucide Squad is excrement.. and the DC Universe is completely unsalvageable"

youtube.com/watch?v=sOJPcjmtDPM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guy doesn't care enough about his life to not be a fat cunt. his judgement is literally worthless

Movie Bob? More like Movie BLOB!

He talks too fast to make a point.

Does he call it misogynist and/or racist?

I remember years ago in one of his Game Overthinker things he talked about the tricks to eating better and living a healthier life.

>mfw fat forward to the present

good thing he came to the same conclusion as everyone else, then, right?

>DC cucks are this desperate to dismiss criticism of their shit movies
keks a plenty

More like fat 35 year old manchild bob.

>guy cares enough about his life to live it the way he chooses without fear of social stigmas

ftfy

People can be terrible at judging certain things, while a pro at judging other things. That's why ad hominem is a logical fallacy.

the piss filter on Bob gives him a Chris-Chan vibe.

>72838640
>movieblob
>Pro at judging anything

>listening to a man who can't even see his own penis
Fuck off, shillfaggot

>fat forward

I'm from around Boston and his doubling down on the Baaaahston accent is getting annoying

Fuck off to tumblr

>A critic can't be criticised by society

i like how nobody cares about moviebobĀ“s existence until they say popular things are bad

Fat people shouldn't be allowed to give health advice.

it's ridiculous, a couple years ago he didn't have one at all, now it's the most absurd over-exaggerated imitation of one I've ever heard

Reminder that he liked Ballbusters 2016

They should call that guy MovieBlob

Why he look like he just walk off the set for The Simpson?

Yeah, I trust the opinion of some guy who masturbates to anime while scarfing down quadruple cheeseburger baconators.

Daily reminder this guy has some serious mental issues. Being that fat is a red flag of course, but it goes much deeper

SUBHUMAN

Mario isn't anime

>Suicide Squad looks like Mortal Kombat Annihilation
I plan to love it.

To be fair, he was using that generic American accent they teach in communication schools and classes. Then he just gave up on it. Yet I do think he's turning it up to 11 because people had commented on it.

I cant stop staring at his double chin while hes talking.

Yeah, he's more of a Movieblob than a Moviebob

So its confirmed...i'm watching this and probably i'm going to love it...i really just wanted to stay at home and drink away the weekend...

>that accent

How mentally ill do you have to be to create an accent that you naturally don't have because someone noticed a slight annunciation?

PICK AN ACCENT AND STICK WITH IT

hahahaah...he looks like he is living in piss.
What a faggot

Why does Sup Forums pretend that Movie Blob is relevant and that his opinion on anything matters? Suicide Squad is trash but not because he thinks so.

This fat SJW fuck shilled ghostbusters, I just saw suicide squad last night, it's not bad at all. It has more action that the last 3 superhero movies combined. The only reason people don't like this movie is because they're jokes that are mysogynistic and women are punched. They think Harley getting abused is bad even though she's a badass and saves everyone anyway. Don't trust reviewers that are fat with thick black glasses, and/or nu-male. These people are fucking retarded

>Movie Blob
lol

Suicide Squad is as trash as every other capeflick thou.
The problem here is that people like Movieblob actually think there are 'good' capeflicks.
And this place is full of Moviebloblike faggots.

>MovieBob will never take a gargantuan dump on your chest

>copied yahtzee
>now is copying Jim Sterling

Jesus what a hack.

He's 35!? Jesus Christ he's right about DC though.

It would probably be all watery and gross, because Movie Blob is really fat and probably has terrible diet and digestion.

He is offensive to all senses.

>Movieblob
>"Ghostbusters 2016 is pretty good, 3/4"
>"Suicide Squad is dogshit. Irredeemable dogshit and everything DC makes should burn in hell"

Suicide Squad is obviously the more well made of the two movies, so what makes Pixelbusters rated so high? Hmmm, couldn't be the fear of feminists/accusations of misogyny, right? Naaaah must be because it was like, ohemgee, sooooooo good. Hella fuckin' epic

He's 55

Damn that is fucking hot

>now is copying Jim Sterling's mass and weight

>"Big Hero Sucks" Moviebob really thought this was a clever line...

Mortal Kombat Annihilation is the kind of disaster that I loved when I was 12. I knew it was bad, but I had fun with it regardless. Plus my friends want me to go see Suicide Squad this weekend... Here that Moviebob? FRIENDS. You know? People. Oh and the new Ghost Busters was awful. Not because of the women, but because it was just poorly done. It doesn't matter what race/gender someone is if something sucks it sucks.

>fear
lol. Morbidbob is pure SJW. He doesn't act out fear he believes all that shit.

>It's a fat unemployed guy who hasn't been laid for years thinks being an SJW will get him laid and fix his life episode

He's so fat, I bet people call him Movieblob behind his back

Suicide Squad and Ghostbusters 2016 are both garbage.

Anyone who says either is good is a fucking liar and they know it.

Bob's Boston accent is much more pronounced when he doesn't run his voice through Autotune.

>movieblob

said the marlel shill that doesn't even try to be subtle about it

>movieblob
So that means it's amazing. Got it.

Movie Bob is a cuck in every sense of the word.

tumblr embraces fatness because they have superiority complex

I simply let people be who they want to be without any stigmas or prejudice, because I'm not an insecure baby that needs to bring others down so his own life wouldn't feel empty or sad

Did you even read what I had wrote? He CAN be criticized, he just doesn't give a shit about their criticism, therefore he doesn't care he is fat. He doesn't mind being fat because it is a byproduct of eating 5 Big Macs every day. And he loves his Big Macs more than he cares what people will think of him

Less frogposting and more reading comprehension

Fat people shouldn't be allowed to live

Don't be upset fatty.

Why do all male feminst SJWs look the same?

>regressive and embarrassing from the outside

Is he really trying to insult normalfags and Chads who play CoD? Movie Bob is the exact stereotype of a fat, basement, dwelling manchild. Except he doesn't even enjoy violent video games, lewd anime, or anything that doesn't cater to children. He has an unhealthy obsession with children's toys and games.

Why is he in front of the camera?

>fatass manchild in video game t-shirts and trenchcoats holding a katana calling himself an "overthinker"

This guy is literally the embodiment of every negative modern manchild stereotype rolled into one amorphous blob.

If Mike loves SQ then I'm gonna freak.

I doubt it's even behind his back anymore.

Isnt this the whk dude loved Sucker Punch?

I'm not, just telling as it is. This guy seemed rather upset, though. Probably unhappy with his life and all that...

>fatty

...is this supposed to be some grand discovery or something? Like, are you waiting for a Scooby Snack now? Of course I'm fat, just like this guy I'm above petty concepts of what's 'proper' or 'expected' of me. I like to stuff my face with fatty shit and I do. Simple.

Do you wipe your ass with a rag or mop?

>says the guy who likes Ghostbusters
does he bring up sexism in this review too?

>being 'fat' means you weight at least 200 kilos

geez, it must be nice being an american. I would probably be considered 'skinny to average' there

cool comeback, though, cool comeback. very nice

What's with the phony "tough guy" accent he's been trying to pull off? Does he think no one notices?

He didn't have it before.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M

Internet was a mistake.

>Brianna Wu
>creating video games

Andrew dobson and movie bob are getting married and are adopting

you e-celeb faggots are really shilling hard today

That fat jew was defending GB so yeah.

you have the right to be a fat cunt, and I have the right to tell you how unhealthy and retarded that is. Cry more faggot

I swear they are the same person.

It comes and goes, especially in his Big Picture videos.

I'm not saying it isn't fake as fucking shit though.

But they inject so much money into local food markets. Imagine how well off the owner of the only KFC within 5 counties in Smalltown USA makes?

> listening to an obese manchild with toys on public display in his household

Of course you can, but that's not what you did (assuming you are the first reply in this thread)

Also, you are really full of yourself if you think this conversation has gotten me even bit upset

>Of course you can, but that's not what you did (assuming you are the first reply in this thread)
That wasn't me. Just pointing out your shit's all retarded. I have a right to judge you, and you have the right to take it like the little bitch you are

>Also, you are really full of yourself if you think this conversation has gotten me even bit upset
are you shaking right now?

Of course he did, can't let the 'internet misogynist hit squads' score a point.

>That wasn't me.

So why are you even in this conversation? Need to boost your self-esteem by picking on fatties? Go right ahead, I love helping people.

Of course my 'shit' seems retarded if you don't even attempt to understand what I'm saying.

>are you shaking right now?
Yes, I'm in tears and with knife at my wrist. Is that fine or do I need to go into more details? You need to help me help you, don't know how to approach you, really

>Suicide Squad is obviously the more well made of the two movies

Nah, of his two statements, the Suicide Squad one isn't the wrong one. It's a pile of steaming piss.

>to live it the way he chooses
shortly

Ghostbusters was decent at least.

Oh boy you're trying hard!

It looks like he already ate both of them.

true, but it's his choice. old age is shitty anyway, might as well do whatever you want right now and die at 60, not much to do anyway past that age

>So why are you even in this conversation?
Because I want to
>Need to boost your self-esteem by picking on fatties?
Projecting much? Do you think that telling a heroin addict that he is a retard serve the purpose of making someone feel better about themselves? Not at all. Just pointing out the truth. Your fee fees are hurt? Nobody care
>Go right ahead, I love helping people.
lmao. Isn't this kind of smug fake loving attitude the same "holier than thou" attitude that you are accusing me of? Definitely projecting

> Is that fine or do I need to go into more details?
Up to you michelin man, whatever you do you are still a fatty
> You need to help me help you, don't know how to approach you, really
Why don't you try putting down that cake and doing some exercise?

>Because I want to

So, you like to pick on people just for kicks. What an amazing person, wow!

> Do you think that telling a heroin addict that he is a retard serve the purpose of making someone feel better about themselves?

L
O
L

You compare telling a fat person 'lel, you are fat, go eat cake ;^)' to trying to help person with addiction? You are not helping anyone, you are being a mean cunt for no reason and just trying to justify it now.

>Your fee fees are hurt? Nobody care

I already told you I'm not hurt at all at your juvenile sheningans, but sure, why should you get out of your bubble and believe me or something...

>Isn't this kind of smug fake loving attitude the same "holier than thou" attitude that you are accusing me of?

No, I'm accusing you of different things and you are not doing much to prove me otherwise.

>Up to you michelin man, whatever you do you are still a fatty

And whatever you do, you are still an obnoxious asshole that bullies people for no reason whatsoever. Everyone has a fault.

Also, I don't really like cake, tbqh

I am by no means a handsome person, but my self-esteem soars because I know I am not nearly as fuck-ugly as Movieblob.

The fact that the Game Overeater hates BvS and Suicide Squad makes me seriously doubt my own dislike for them.