!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOWTnICw7ek
youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY
youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YKnKo8J-4
youtube.com/watch?v=JUOGxePBs50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a Terence McKenna quotes, memes, and all around enthobiological art and pictures thread

“Stop consuming images and start producing them.”

lol

Dude 5g mushrooms is baby steps.

I would think he would smoke DMT to prepare for the role.

thats what im talking aboot

“You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.”

he looks fit to play god again

lol, for a single sitting that is a lot.

now 5 dry/ 47 wet grams munched througout the day is a little bit better.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”

youtube.com/watch?v=cOWTnICw7ek

“The artist’s task is to save the soul of mankind; and anything less is a dithering while Rome burns. If artists cannot find the way, then the way cannot be found.”

I understood suddenly how thought was an illusory thing.

And how thought is responsible for if not all of the suffering we experience.

And then, I suddenly felt like I was looking at these thoughts from another perspective.

And I wondered: Who is it that is aware that I’m thinking?

Suddenly I was thrown into this expansive, amazing feeling of freedom.

Freedom from myself.
Freedom from my problems.

I saw that I was bigger than what I do.
Bigger than my body.

I was everything and everyone.

- Jim Carrey

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer”

I'm going to save this image for some 2cb sessions

heres some real shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

jim carry is just a hallucinating heroin cocaine addict, big deal people on lsd seen more than this fagt

please feel free

why the hate?

“You don’t want to become so open-minded that the wind can whistle between your ears.”

“Our world is in danger by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. And so to whatever degree any one of us, can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit, and that after all is what it’s really all about.”

“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.”

hollywood breaks people. especially the comedians.

“Part of what psychedelics do is they decondition you from cultural values. This is what makes it such a political hot potato. Since all culture is a kind of con game, the most dangerous candy you can hand out is one which causes people to start questioning the rules of the game.”

“Chaos is what we’ve lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existance is defined in terms of control.”

This guys is probably in the process of offing himself. He gave herpes to his ex then she committed suicide. who can live with that?

Stare into the abyss...and the abyss takes creepshots of you

like 60% of the worlds pop has herpes.

most of the time they dont know they have it, or their breakouts arent that bad

“We have the money, the power, the medical understanding, the scientific know-how, the love and the community to produce a kind of human paradise. But we are led by the least among us – the least intelligent, the least noble, the least visionary. We are led by the least among us and we do not fight back against the dehumanizing values that are handed down as control icons.”

In the beginning, there was the meme.
And the meme was with god.
And the meme was god.

why did they photoshop glasses on him

that sounds about right.
but even then, some(one/thing/whatever) was shit posting it ad nauseam on some pantheistic reality weaving forum

I just got through watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and I'm currently reading the book. I've also been reading a lot of HST's articles he wrote during his time. Now I see this. I want so badly to try hallucinogens, but the only people around my parts I could get it from are shit-head biker meth addict, straight up southern niggers, or even worse, straight up southern wigger meth addicts.

user wanting a first experience with shrooms here. I feel like I wouldn't be able to get the fear of a bad trip out of my mind, which in turn would just send me on a bad trip anyways.. any suggestions?

Just use a deep web market

The more you get...the less you want to give.

i figured it out just a little bit after posting.

its fake.

but Jim is woke af.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YKnKo8J-4

bad trips are the times you can learn the most.

face the fears.

"take it easy man, but take it."

depending on how deep south, just get spores and make a setup and grow them yourself.

lol jim carrey is hitting all the marks for being a super liberal with no friends with that beard and those gay rims

Definitely don't take shrooms if you're worried. My first time, I was excited to try shrooms so all went well after the comeup ended. My 2nd and 3rd times were in a place where I could get caught so that fear overpowered the trip.

I've looked into that stuff. There's no fucking way that's for real. Like, what, you just pay them the whatever bitcoin and they mail the stuff to your house like a fuckin amazon package? gtfo

Do you have the balls to suck his balls?

dark room, comfy, and quiet

"Sit down, shut up, and pay attention"

Climb the ladder down into yourself; a black cock belongs to you.

the glasses look shooped lol

>cant unsee

im pretty sure that the whole point.

i doubt anyone will send you something with big bold letters on the box saying it contains mushrooms.

well packaged and shipped fast, thats the point

My first ever trip (acid) was at a rave in CA. beginning was beautiful beyond words, peak was an absolute neverending nightmare, ending was chill.

still glad i did it, but i like 2cb much more as it doesn't change your mental state, only senses

only place i used to get my weed from user, actually some of the best shit i've ever had

& yes, that's exactly how it works, though with slightly more stealth (vacuum sealed packages etc)

They just ship stuff honestly out of the goodness of their hearts?

This is the shit that kills me inside.This guy is rambling, so sure he's unlocked the universal truth, but he has no idea it's all gibberish and he's really just insane

there's just no fuckin way lol. Like, who delivers it? They sneak it through fedex? Juan drives up to my house and tosses it in my mailbox? I can't take that risk. I'd rather navigate to a place I could obtain it in person, like at a rave or festival or something.

Jim carrey got a fuckton of stds, never told his wife, they fucked, she died from overdose of meds to stop the fuckin shit he gave her. He use to be a legend

after being payed for it, yes

it's like an ebay for drugs, so the sellers have reviews and shit, look through the listings and find some good shit with alotta sales

the sellers know how to conceal the packages properly, hell i've even received some from other countries, that shit got through customs.

depends on who you buy from. the real pros will send you merch/"collectable items" where the stuff ofc is hidden inside.

for each, their own

i believe introspective drugs should be used for that.

like how mdma was originally used in psychiatrists offices after 1914

timecube

holy shit, that's crazy. I may do some more research.

timewave >right click
>view image

godspeed user

a damn shame mdma were made illegal, like many other drugs. its good for its own things, but comedowns can be terrible.

that's what i like about psychedelics, no physical comedowns, its just like waking up into another reality

Pffft, are we talking about the Jim Carrey whose girlfriend committed suicide because she couldn't put up with his shit?
The Canadian who pulls a "Tommygun" out of his pants on screen, then has the gall to tell me that America should outlaw my sporting rifle because I'm violent and I can't be trusted with it - even though, as stated above, his dickish personality has already killed more innocent people than my sporting rifle ever will?
"Vaccines cause autism" Jim Carrey?

Fuck that guy.

he is absolutely getting the good kind of shrooms.
Probably 9/10 hope he doesnt try to fly or some shit.
>user wanting a first experience with shrooms here. I feel like I wouldn't be able to get the fear of
Really screwed his life up for me was when I told this ex lets watch Jim Carrey do you know him she was no, the name was im in love with Phillip Morris then the scene of him getting fucked in the ass happens.
my ex was like what the fuck ? as the same as me. SAD !

Mildly off topic.

If I've been microdosing for a few weeks (0.3g every other day) on shrooms, will I trip if I take a regular dose (done it twice before starting, 4.2gs and 4.7gs) or do I have have to wait the 2 weeks for tolerance to drop?

you greentexted me, something you want to say?

Them's fightin' words

Sex

I know, contradictory in a thread like this. But it's exactly why I want to try them - break this shitty anxiety. And before you say anxiety is only your mind's own doing.. again that's the point in me wanting to try them

Not that nigger.

But I've got terrible social anxiety/phobia and depression; after my first trip I felt fucking amazing for about a month and a half afterwards.

Not a miracle, but less fucky-headed and wouldn't lose my shit over the prospect of hanging out with people.

Do you think extreme orgasms are just as good as taking drugs? I'm trying to achieve the highest high I can through extreme sex (getting power fucked and spit roasted by big muscular men).

no it kinda copied itself lol

Hmm, cheers

>pic
sure user why not

why do people always think drug addled morons are deep. just like people think the drug induced ramblings of jim morrison and kurt cobain was deep and insightful when they were just high as fuck and didn't have a clue what they were saying.

Sounds like a bitchmade, punkass response from someone who got scared. You got shit to talk, talk that shit.

>self-delusion

youtube.com/watch?v=JUOGxePBs50