I got kicked out of my house for vaping. Im 16, what do i do. I cant quit vaping its relaxing and i lkike it...

I got kicked out of my house for vaping. Im 16, what do i do. I cant quit vaping its relaxing and i lkike it. Dont fucking baby me I can do what i want. Thanks niggers. Also how can i get as lightheaded as possible, hit it until throw up. how do i stop throwing up?

Mods

yeah i've been in a similar situation, dad took away my vape because he says it'll give me cancer (Grandma died from lung cancer, smoked since she was a kid) I just got a new vape and try my best to hide it, imo you should just come back and say you'll be better and just keep that shit on the down low, good luck OP

"What do i do." "Dont Fucking baby me."
~user, work on what you want.

Ok sorry, just got kicked out so im a little rattled. What i want is to FUCKING VAPE

Aha, I see the Fuck-Up Fairy has visited us again!

@OP, The whole point you were kicked out is because you vape. To be frank the best thing for you to do is to reconsider whether you are going down the right path when it comes to vaping. You should try to tone it down with the vape. I think the best option for now is to focus on your studies to set a good example of yourself, and maybe you might be able to move back in.

>Im 16
MODS!

Yeah i can see that. The thing that frustrates me is that vaping is practically harmless and i make good grades. Also i have a job to supply my vape habit. i cant seem to please them

Why do I get the feeling you were warned?

>hurr durr I have my vape to keep me warm

Don't vape inside you sack of shit

My brother does heroin and they think im going down the same path. I think i need a syringe TBH inject some fucking good stuff

lol you're fucking stupid kid, just stop with that shit, you're the reason everyone hates this new generation, taking for granted everything you own for a little vape,I hope you end up on the streets wishing you'd listened to daddy sooner

if you can't afford to live on your own and your parents wont let you then you can't afford to vape, sucks for you, grow up kid.

I agree. He got addicted for a reason. That shit is top notch. Give it a trial run, I guarantee you'll never go back.

im on the streets of houston texas. I have 50 dollars where the fuck can i get heroin. My parents deserve it

Have you tried not being an inconsiderate piece of shit by
1. Respecting your parents, and/or
2. Fucking do it outside you piece of shit.

Though, given the ridiculous nature of this, I'm going to say you're a troll.

Well then, have you actually listened to what your guardians have complained about? When you are addicted to something, you lose sight of the morals you are raised with. If you try to not vape for a few days and think about the outcome of your future decisions, you might be able to see what your guardians want for you to move back in. The first thing you should worry about right now is not when to vape, it's where to stay.

Op here. on my mobile looking for a heroin dealer i have 50 bucks. any of you fags sell heroin

>16
>live on your own

You're missing the big picture here. OP is underageb& and nobody seems to care.

Pussy boi ain't shooting a motherfuckin thing

Welp, clearly none of our device has helped you, god bless.

yeah i think ill stay in an alley for my vaping.

Ok maybe i dont have a syrigne ill fucking snort it idc

This shit is embarrassing OP. You're 16. More than likely you have very little besides what mom and dad bought you. Go back, tell them you'll quit and you wanna live there and be a good son blah blah blah, then keep that shit on the down low. I mean, it's vaping. It shouldn't be that hard.

lol you have to be a troll, if you really dont care that much just fucking kill yourself, im sure the world would be better without you

suck some dick or turn tricks behind the 7/11 for rent/vape money

Get ready to suck dick for food user

Well, what do you want more: To live in your dad's house, or to vape?

Meet me at the corner of Dunning and Maple in 20 minutes.

=/ Welp you have made your own choices, and there is nothing that us anons can do about it. But if you are serious about your future, you should atleast not vape for a while. Even if it relaxes you, i think the stress will help in the long run.

This is the 4th time ive been kicked out. twice for vaping, and once for masterbation, I fuckign hate my parents.

wait are u serious

I've been coming to Sup Forums on and off since 2010, with long periods off depending on how my life is going. Has it always been this gay?

Dude, you clearly need to listen to your family, because they are the ones who can help, even if it seems arbitrary

Yeah, but theyre extreme christian and I cant fucking live with them anymore.

go away faggot

No, it's all cancer now. Cancer all day long

WEll out here i have my vape and cock in my hand and no one can stop me

Grow the fuck up and follow their rules till you have a place to stay faggot.

I am. But If you're late I'm going to cap your knees

Under age b&

Mods ban this faggot

Probably b8 tho still

I hope you get HIV/AIDS

Hey iv posted underaged before the mods do afucking shitty job. Just picked up a tab of lsd from this hippy guy

Fuck you nigger faggot I hope you rot in hell

Not buying this bullshit. Nobody can be that stupid, not even a fatass 16 year old

>16
why havent mods ban you yet

>practically harmless
>being this addicted to the point of getting kicked out of your house
>"don't baby me"
>goes on Sup Forums for advice
OP please