/nba/ general: RIP Spain edition

Westbrook>>>>>Durant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkN33JxKM
google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2679180-isaiah-austin-cleared-to-play-basketball-latest-details-and-reaction.amp.html
twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/804116012316684288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#Pray4asspain4lyfe

Here's a pic of Gaynaldo to make you happy asspain.

Wrong.

Why are blacks so opaque?

>Averaging a triple double with 31 points a game
What has Durant done that is actually remarkable?

Where's Durant's averaging a triple double or scoring 81 points. To be a great player you have to be able to have feats, not just stats.

Mama....there goes that man.

You just contradicted yourself

I love this meme.

I want this meme.

Wew Kobe.

>What has Durant done that is actually remarkable?
>MVP title
>Breaking Jordan's record
>Shooting above 0.5 for more than 5 matches in his entire career
>Shooting above 0,13 3P% in an NBA final

You're pathetic, like, how much harder must you get BTFO before you learn your place?

More BTFO than his mom's pussy last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>You're pathetic, like, how much harder must you get BTFO before you learn your place?
Posting OHHHHH or BTFO or a reaction image is not an humilliation when you are older than 5.

B T F O
T
F
O

Those are stats, not feats.

I'm talking something people talk about for decades, not something that will just be forgotten when someone better comes around.

Durant has none of that, he doesn't have the flair of Dr J, he doesn't have the single game heroics of Kobe, he doesn't have the sheer ability to go out and score 50 any night like Jordan, he doesn't have the ability to average a triple double like Big O and now Westbrook, he has no true signature move and he's never had a clutch moment to win a ring.

Yes, he puts up superior number, but Westbrook is more of a great and will be better remembered than Durant 20 years from now.

Call me Papi me nino.

When Durant gets 2-3 rings with the Warriors then let's see you say some dumb shit like this

Bruuuuuuh

This dude is starving and you're going for the throat already???

Savage.

Something looks off about this game

I already got 3-4 rings from your mom last night, now I gotta call her my bitch. Sit down son...

>he doesn't have the sheer ability to go out and score 50 any night like Jordan
But he does.He is probably the best scorer in recent history.
>but Westbrook is more of a great and will be better remembered than Durant 20 years from now.
Nope.Durant will probably retire with 3 rings and some more MVP titles and he alredy has a place in the hall of fame.Westbrook will be remembered as T-mac 2.0 and his legacy will be inflated stats on a team that allows him to chuck

That USA war record spain post was fucking stupid. Everyone who replied to that should consider suicide, fucking Harrys.

Lowkey looks like mayweather with hair

STOP THE SAVAGERY

THIS MAN HAS A FAMILY AND A WAIFU AT HOME

westbrick

He does? I just moved them in with me.

Nigga I'll put my dick in your mouth

>25 posts
>9 posters
Autismal samefagging

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW many unique posters do you want to see? No one cares about Sup Forums anymore it's garbage

How are you son? Jajaja, su madres son putas

We outchea

The Warriors won't win a ring.

The Spurs are better built and coached for the playoffs, they only got better by adding Gasol, the Clippers have shown the potential to be the best team in the league at times, they could be a threat.

Either of them they'll meet in the conference finals barring a freak injury string like what happened to the Clippers last year. Both were basically built in the offseason to stop the Warriors knowing they had Durant.

DeAndre Jordan basically said that the Clippers got too cocky and called out his teammates by how he thought they approached the game tonight. And before the three game post-thanksgiving skid they were outpacing the Warriors.

Chris Paul looks ageless, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan both have at least 4-6 years left of their prime and I do truly believe they are intent on staying together and doing it together. You have to remember this core has been through a lot together, between all the heartbreaking collapses, Donald Sterling, also the fact that they all love the media spotlight and star in staple commercials for NBA brands. I truly believe that if it gets to a conference finals and it's a healthy CP3, Griffin and Jordan against a healthy Warriors the Clippers would find a way to win.

And Pop has probably been plotting a way to kill the Warriors for the past 2 years, his team has only grown stronger.

>best scorer in recent history
Context is important.
>Implying simply scoring is a metric for greatness

Karl Malone is the second greatest player of all time?

>>Implying simply scoring is a metric for greatness
He alredy has an MVP.He is a peripherical player you cant' expect him to catch as many rebounds or assits because he plays in that position.Even then he gives a shit tone of assits and rebounds for his position

>So I called that nigga asspain and he started freaking out, lmao
>Kek, good one Russ.
>Got that nigga on lock, OBSESSED
>Lmao, SEETHING right? haha I love you bro
>u2bb

is that mc ride to the right

>peripherical

It's le door stopper peepee man.

But he'll never be as good as LeBron and he's playing the same position in the same era. Durant is a similar player to LeBron but by all metrics LeBron is a better player. So Durant loses "greatness" points on that.

That's the big problem.

Westbrook is a unique player, so despite the fact that he was never as good as Chris Paul or Steph Curry he still had a game that made him stand out.

Nah, that's that one Pokemon.

Pretty sure that's a breakfast defector....

>your team
>boards you browse
>boards you actually post on
>worst board

Westbrook is a worse prime Rondo

>warriors
>/hm/
>/lgbt/
>/out/

>averaging a tripdub and a minority of people STILL talk shit on you

Fuckers on Sup Forums telling me, always in the thread Lebron ain’t this, Lebron ain’t that My boy the fucking GOAT on fucking NBA and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Lebron ain’t no GOAT, Lebron ain’t this, Lebron a fraud SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with Kyrie winning the Championship and shit Nigga been the MVP since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Lebron I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with JR and them

Utah starting to look good

youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkN33JxKM

kek

>Warriors
>/y/, /hm/
>Sup Forums, /mlp/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

I hope that Spanish user is okay, he really got passionate and was very delusional.

Do they have 51/50s in Spain? He might be under one of those

>Cavs get to play in a Conference that has no other elite teams every single year

Fuck this gay league. Irving and Love could both tear their ACLs in the first round and this team would still cruise to the Finals.

Are you implying that the hawks aren't elite? Beautiful basketball of the east

New meme boys

How will he ever recover?

who else here thinks Spain is winning?

H O S T I A

>you now remember when the Sixers starting lineup had players like Brandon Davies, Tony Wroten, and Jakarr Sampson
It's amazing just watching them look like an actual NBA team now.

>nick young finally plays defense for the first time in his career
>gets hurt

HOLY FUCK

WHAT TEAM WILL HE GO TO?!?!?!?!

>google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2679180-isaiah-austin-cleared-to-play-basketball-latest-details-and-reaction.amp.html

literally who? nobody cares

Doubt he'll really be able to play in the NBA.. Unless he signs for low money and plays low minutes.

>ywn be so mad you post GDP stats

yes it's mc ride your mom

who else on /embiid/ watch?

>Nigga been the MVP since fuckin, I don’t know when!

7kt looking badass tbqh, die hard 6 when?

Can the shorthanded Lakers beat the Bulls?

>restriction upped to 28 minutes
really excited
hope the game doesn't get cancelled

>lookin like a fat old man is badass on /nba/ now

No team will sign a player like him for now maybe to a d league affiliate at first to see if he can play WELL.

But teams like the Nets, Lakers, Mavericks might give him a chance

i'd like to do a photoshop off with that faggot. i'd crush his bitch ass

Nope no way bucko.

i'd beat the shit out of 7kt desu look at that balding hairline, where is he lmao probably trying to fix his broken ipad

That's a nice meme you have there.

>heavy exposure to Rudy Gay in all of my draftkings lineups
>check fantasy labs twitter feed to check on latest details
>condensation on the court for Sac/Philly they gotta mop it up, could be posponed
>freak the fuck out
>get to comp and start mass changing all my lineups
>get them all finished at 6:59, seconds before lock
>check fantasy labs again
>Sacramento and Philly has been postponed

same here i train aikido

>A friend recounts how, while first wooing Ali, Hinkie spent his winter break feeding quarters into a pay phone to call her long distance from the lodge at Disneyworld, where his family was staying

what a fucking fag lmao

>In the letter Gupta related a series of examples of Hinkie’s character, including the story of Marlene Barnes, the longtime Sixers secretary Hinkie inherited upon arriving. Barnes was diagnosed with cancer. Hinkie was one of a handful of people in the organization she told. He arranged for her and her family to take a trip to New York City, to see the musical Hamilton. When Barnes retired last spring, as the cancer advanced, she publicly thanked Hinkie. Two months later, she passed away. Her service ended up being on the day after that of Sixers assistant Sean Rooks, who tragically died from heart disease. Ten people made it to both services to pay their respects. Nine traveled to the services at the team’s expense on a private jet. The other was Hinkie, no longer a Sixers employee, who traveled at his own expense and took a red-eye flight from L.A. to Philly, the only commercial flight that allowed him to be present.

what is it with this guy and going to funerals? rip whr

>Giannis is still 21 years old

supreme cuck lmao

he likes free food

>Steven Adams isn't a 4,000 year old caveman that was thawed from ice and raised in New Zealand wilderness by Maori tribesmen

why aren't these niggers playing already

im fucking outta here /nba/ sucks now..

who /mop/ here

Pretty sure this is true tho. This has to be true.

finally this stupid cuck left...

now we can talk about REAL basketball

Damn now I want this to be true

The game is delayed because someone wrote "Lil Homie Gay Ass" in permanent marker at center court and they can't erase it

one of the female reporters must have talked to Embiid and now the floor is all wet

i like this meme

the music in the back is pretty nice desu. got me vibin

Don't trip, I do it for the free, my nigga, don't trip

twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/804116012316684288

I bet Embiid did this. Or maybe Hinkie....