Germany pay denbts now

or else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it faggots.

Do eeeeeetttttt

I think withdrawing the US military is exactly the tough love Germans need. Having to defend oneself usually is bad for leftist ideology. Suddenly there would be an us and them. Suddenly being willing to fight for us would be necessary.

He wont because muh American empire and Europe can continue leeching off American tax payers.

Who would you need to fight?

I guess they'd need to bomb brown peoples weddings or whatever the fuck US/NATO uses their militaries

People not willing to share their bikes.

Look at the bright side, Germany. The US cries bitch tears about "paying to protect" everyone and yet in the end, the only NATO member to whine and pull article 5 and drag everyone into war to protect them is the US.

why are you making the same thread all the time?

Thanks for cheering me up Leaf-senpai

Anyone who would want to take advantage of their broomstick military and "soft" "power"

Trump using American military contribution as blunt implement is exactly what's needed to give EU or its constituents some motivation to put their shit together.

He's literally acting against American interest here and thank God for that.

From a German point of view I think it's a good thing. It will make those Pro-America trans-atlanticucks like Merkel and her ilk reconsider her position. It will also redpill common Germans on NATO and whether we actually need it.

From an American point of view this is however pretty stupid, because their military presence and Europe's dependence on American military allows America to project power. Certainly, it's expensive, but that's the price of hegemony. Giving up on that would be utterly foolish and I'm certain some strategic advisers will talk Trump out of it.

>From an American point of view this is however pretty stupid, because their military presence and Europe's dependence on American military allows America to project power.

He's already rapidly eroding American global economic power to the gain of Russia and China, might as well erode that military power too.

>you lived to see the American superpower fall.

Pretty short reign, desu

Fucking kek. Isn't the whole reason the the us is in Germany some weird neo colonialism bullshit? I'd be glad for them to fuck off

this shows nwo and american imperialism is not as deep as some believed

Maybe Germany should have had its own army, instead of letting an occupying hostile force cuck them into submission like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

>allows America to project power

What exactly does having bases in Germany accomplish? The frontline in a fictional war with Russia would be far more East. Them abandoning Germany means nothing from power projection POV since they already have bases all around Germany.

>What exactly does having bases in Germany accomplish?

Are you fucking retarded?

>What tactical and deterrent difference does having first strike troops within 1200 miles of Moscow make over having them at home, 5700 miles away?

Germany is just the start. He will extort every member of NATO in the end.

Notice how he's demanding the money extremely fast, there's a reason he needs it so bad. His retarded budget plan he released is so ridiculously expensive that he absolutely needed to cut Medicaid and Obamacare out of the existing budget to pay for it. His health bill failed and the ACA/Medicaid remains in place now he's looking at a half trillion dollars worth of funding changes and no source for that money to pay for it.

Enter demanding billions from every member of NATO hoping at least half of them will pay up ASAP to cover his first fiscal budget.

He's loan sharking NATO to pay for his failure.

>at home

Except there are bases in Poland, Baltics, Hungary and who knows where else which could be strenghtened by the troops pulled from Germany.

wew

There is not going to be a war in Russia, especially when he's surrendering to it already.
He's just bullying a vassal state out of its bondage.