Everyone including family hate me or are irresponsibly supportive, should I kms?

Everyone including family hate me or are irresponsibly supportive, should I kms?

faggot

Yeah but I am involved with various karmic crimes that will carry over if I die, and I am too afraid to face them.

no, people kill themselves usually because they are depressed and no one cares about them. if your family hates you then carry on living to the fullest to spite them.

yup. don't forget to stream it.

see because what if the afterlife sucks because of things I've done?

Agreed.

No please don't kill your self.

Don't be a pussy and I'm sure there is Sup Forums in hell so it won't suck too bad.

If it was really hell, then there would be no Sup Forums!

Yeah there's Sup Forums in hell. But the only boards are Sup Forums, /mlp/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums can be fun.

/mlp/ sound like it is Hell tbh.

No internet in hell, there is no such thing as computers as all calls are within the technological genical mind. If you have another suggestion, or want to talk about hell ask me a question. So again I restate the quandary of wanting to be dead while also not thinking it would be any better.

If you're faggot enough to believe in hell then plz kys and get the fuck out of the gene pool now

No don't do it op

>should I kms?
Well that entirely depends on how you are going to do it.
Pussy, loser, exit bad? Fuck that!
Jumping over the grand canyon in a rocket car? FUCK YEAH!!!!

You can achieve greatness. And hey, if you live your life is paid for.

he could just be a useless piece of shit

Just accept Jesus as your savior and you geto
auto heaven. Works like a charm. At least thats
what my church dude says.

What if I become a transsexual do you think that will fulfill me?

>irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive >irresponsibly supportive

What it's true. I should just be fighting everyone around 24/7.