Welcome to Shark Tank™

Welcome to Shark Tank™

post your ideas and op will invest actual money

How about a business where lots of very important men come to me to feel my big orange hands stroking their cocks

A genetically engineered penis monster to rape rapists in jail.

It's the 4chanifiyer. It can make any newfag part of old culture in just a few seconds.

interesting, what keeps it from raping the guards though?

a bathtub heated from the bottom so the water doesn't get cold.

It will be concious.
It's not a monster.
It's an intelligent penis.
His name is Erectus and he wants you to respect penis' pronouns (penis, peni, penile).

lmao fuck outta here

Smegma cleaning pads

Sales to date?

Half the population doesn't even have dicks

>it's a monster
>a genetically engineered penis monster

i'm confused

a heavy armored android deploy to the middle east to rape male Muslims in the ass with an 18 dildo

?

but every male has dick cheese

punk ass bitch step up

Do you know how many europoors never bathe

a wall-e like drone that's designed to document and record the various species that visit the Walmarts of planet earth.

>not washing for long enough to that you have dick cheese

I don't market to faggots.

Can we license it? Franchise it?

Hi Kevin nice dubs BTW if I must say

May I present to you, penis pumper VR 9000

We have the best software to customize any anime bitches any way youd like. Our platform will be available on the latest hardware such as oculus Rift, HTC vive and Sony PM.

We have partnered with Tenga™ sex accessories manufacturer from Japan and our Ejaculators simulate in accordance to the VR

We are asking 100k for a 5% stake. We will use the funds for R&D

A line of fuckable hand held anime women that cleans itself.

Go on

You're not serious about this deal, and for that reason... I'm out.

Of course, if you keep my name on it. I have the best name.

So you plan to just sell it to Sup Forumstards?

I'll give you exactly what you want. Do we have a deal?

No sir our market reaches far beyond the Sup Forumstard demographic.

For 18-35 year olds in Japan, sales have risen 250%Y.O.Y

We also find the elderly are taking well to our products

Wait so... Shark tank is just Dragon's Den with a black guy?

Y-yes.

I want to make MONEY

We will make a shit ton of money kevin

Virtual reality anime sex is the future

It's the future Kevin. Flashlights that warm up and move for you, according to the reality headset

It's the future Kevin

The future

Have you ever rented an entire city? I have. Once, for my birthday, I rented the entire city of St. Louis. I had the entire police force enforce marshal law at my whim. I had them catch 10 local underprivileged youths and bring them to the top of the St. Louis arch while I had a meal of lobster, cracked crab, and Goût de Diamants champagne prepared for me.

The 10 youths fought up there in the arch until only one remained while I dined. It was then the survivor's job to personally dump the bodies of the people he killed into the Mississippi. He is now a broken shell of a man addicted to heroin merely because I needed some amusement while eating dinner.

What I am trying to say is that he has a much better chance of forming a sustainable business than you are, and for that reason, I'm out.

A cheese/salsa dip can that you push up from the bottom to get the last of the salsa without breaking chips or getting messy fingers.

I got a invention that'll blow your mind! A dubs generator....Instant dubs.

See? Blam-o!

A chaos engine powered by anguish and riding on 24 inch human femurs.

I have no fucking idea at all on what's going, and I'm broke as fuck, and so for that reason, I'm Out.

a clock that is never right and cannot be set

Good point.

Lee-press-on-dicks. Now you can have a dick anywhere. Literally, anywhere..they stick anywhere.

Full, flavored, tobacco cigs... I want $3 million for 50% of my company. Kevin, Damond, Ashton... You have a deal.

a gift certificate, but it's redeemable everywhere

I'm not giving my ideas away for free

That's why you only give them the shitty ones here.
Save good ideas for making actual money.

thats just a visa gift card

A farm where incarcerated people can come and work in order to give them skills for the real world and experience that they can use once "on the outside"