Sup Forums, When did you discover you were a bad person?

Sup Forums, When did you discover you were a bad person?

Tonight my perfect girlfriend of three years broke down crying about how her sister who has a mental and physical disability and dependency would be part of our lives forever.
It's come up before and I assure her everything will be fine and we will make it work. But tonight I mentioned institutionalising her. I also pray she dies early. My girlfriend who is a 10/10 cutie genius also worries about our children having the same issues as it is hereditary. I am all about reproducing. Surely it is our only purpose on earth, right?

Tonight has been my first actual recognition of the situation and my first time contemplating if I should stick it out. I will never get someone like her again. I am already punching way above my weight and she is one of the few non-crazy chicks on the planet right now. I don't really want to end it but it crept into my head. Fucking suicide seems easier if it wouldn't mess with my folks. I love her but is this self destructive? Im just a shit person I reckon.

Also she seems to have developed depression or anxiety and sex has become a monthly occurrence. I feel this is also contributing to my lack of graciousness of the relationship.

TL;DR - shit bf because selfish.

pic semi related. She looks like selena and kendall mixed except hotter.

When I deleted my facebook after drunkenly bitching out people who didn't deserve it..

OP is so normie bad.

Lettuce feel sorry for him being so bad.

come on, people aren't that retarded here, right?

This is Sup Forums. This is not your psychiatrist.

We are the assholes of the world. So, fuck off to someplace else for your whiny fagatronics.

Well you're here

wasn't always so edgy kiddo, a place for all if you will

Sorry OP, that's how it is around here now

Seriously though you should post your story on relationshipadvice on le reddit if you want advice

Fuck you faggots thinking this is just the place to flock to if you're delusional enough to think you're anything but average. You're the worst

About the same time I started walking....

eventually some genuine cunt will come along, just you wait and see. pic was bait in fairness

Post your girlfriend and your girlfriend's sister FEET or GTFO

fuckin loss

>be me
>meet my best friend (grill) after 10 years separation my senior year in college
>reconnect, start having late night hours long phone calls, slowly fall in love with her
>she is my childhood best friend, afterall, she defined what a good woman is to me
>talk about everything
>almost everything
>asks me if I keep secrets
>"oh, a few things I keep to myself"
>she gets upset, thought we shared everything, asked what I would keep from her
>don't tell her, it's the worst thing I've done
>keeps bothering me about it for days, one night catches me when I'm drunk from a party
>confess to her, tell her my deepest, darkest secret
>can hear her silent on the other end of the line
>she starts crying
>hangs up
>gotodarkplace.jpg
>calls me the next day
>so shaken up she can barely talk, says that what I told her was too much
>can't be friends with me anymore
>asks me never to speak to me again
>have to avoid seeing her on campus
>can't live with myself, thought I was over what I had done, apparently not
>now I drink every night so I don't have to be awake long enough to think about it
feelsbadman.png

Pedo?

Don't blue ball us user. What did you say to her? What is this deep dark secret?

bumping for curiosity

Tell secret pls. Take us to your dark place.

you arent a bad person. you are a realist. well hoping for her sister to die is shit. but wanting to have healthy kids is an entirely different matter. if you stay with her you are just settling.

tell us what you did

>girlfriend is 10/10 cutie
> Selena/Kylie but hotter
>doesn't post picture of gf
The fact that you're over stating how hot she is tells me she's a fucking trainwreck or doesn't exist.

Nobody on the internet knows who you are, don't be a faggot and tell us.

When I plowed my friend's wife causing them to get a divorce.

lol that's it

Yyyup.

Tell us you fuck

his wife is just as bad and I'm sure she doesn't need to drink every night

Who said anything about having to drink every night?

(Correct me if I'm wrong anons) I don't think these are the same posters

Hell no I'm not a pedo
She was literally the only person I've ever told, I've never even told my therapist. Why would I tell you all?

No, that buys not me

And that's not me either.

Besides, I'm on college, only one friend of mine I know is married, and no one is even engaged

Because we are terrible anons too. But that's just the thing, we are anonymous. You have nothing to worry about or lose by telling us. Just remove all identifying info.

were anonymous OP is a faggot. theres no reason why he wouldnt tell us. so bad at larping he couldnt even come up with something.

I'll tell you my darkest secret in exchange for yours

Because you're on an anonymous image board and there is absolutely zero chance of what you post here having any meaningful effect on your life.

?? I'm not OP

Just thought the guy (3rd link) assumed that was the answer to the greentext

gonna be honest OP, I think you're full of shit. But just in case youre not:

stay with her because you'll probably never do any better. Have your gf go do testing to see if she has potato genes.
You said it's hereditary. If it's a dominant trait you're in the clear, else gf would have symptoms. If it's a recessive trait your kid will be a carrier at worst unless you have the potato gene too (youre here, so it's very possible).
Alternatively just go knock up your gf, have the thing tested, and if it's going to be a potato you scrape that little fucker out and try again until you get a normal one. This strategy works even if gf has recessive potato gene, but requires her being willing to abort it.

seriously I have no idea what your problem is

Tldr kill yourself faggot. Take the chance

OP is a faggot just like you.

your at the hard part, the part that separates those who are normies from us. It's not about succeeding, but attempting, and if all goes wrong, learning from it.

>She looks like selena and kendall mixed except hotter.
so she's a spic-kike degenerate whore?

I dont think i have one