World war 3 breaks out. Draft reinstated. Would you go or would you AWOL?

World war 3 breaks out. Draft reinstated. Would you go or would you AWOL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3Z5mHJSLYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Over 27 so I'm too old to get drafted.

I don't support the troops. They are baby killers. I got my own guns to kill these fucking hot heads

diagnosed serious mental illness, i wouldn't be allowed in the military. also nearing 40.

>draft
kek

draft not needed... im lookin at jail time... LET IT BEGIN... Ill fucking kill All you you fucks

Why are you here? Don't you have some bills to pay or a hair club for men seminar to attend?

I'd go to boot camp and the second they deployed me I'd cap my CO. Force be onto a battlefield and put a gun into my hand I'll just shoot you with it.

>not paying bills online

I'm 27 so, the likelihood of me going to war during a draft isn't likely. The young guys go first, then the older guys like myself.

Sucks to be them.

I have a feeling you're just as likely to get pulled in early just like anyone else. Older people would probably be considered to be 35-50 Years old.

I'd go

I always thought the older guys would go first, which would make absolute sense...wouldn't you want to save the younger guys for if you;re losing or something, but, nope. Absolutely retarded that the young kids go first if you ask me.

I'd go. I barely care about myself so if I get shot and die fuck it.

Being able to have a gun is just a bonus.

When there was a draft, the cutoff age was 27.
If you're getting drafted at 28, the Chinese are landing on the West coast.

I'm already in, but my job is so rear echelon I wouldn't even leave fort Meade. So I'm only fucked if the nukes start flying.

who are we fighting?

I'd probably join just so that I can be there when US invades Russia and over take their territory. That will be a huge win and imagine the mass rapes that will happen from umm....soldiers? I've always had a sweet spot for blondies and skinny women.

POG life chose you. Respect user.

Oh sweet kek, I laughed so hard at your ignorance. Don't worry, the baby killers will save your Dumbass when the enemies are taking turns blowing steam off in your anus.

I agree

I'm 28 so I wouldn't end up in the military. If the fight came to my region, I would probably help fight as a freelance/militia. You know, if I survived that long...

who are we figting? jews? muslims?
slims I'll go but against the jews I probably won't since they're the master race (e.g. natalie portman) and all that

My life is going far to well to piss it away in the military.

>2017
>This level of indoctrination

Next you're going to try telling us cops are heroes, you autistic fuck.

I'm 47, so I don't get the honor of fighting for corporate interests and chest-pounding chickenhawks.

Man I can almost taste their vodka and caviar while enjoying their women. Good lord. I hope WW3 does fucking happen now. Got a hard in as I type. feel free to respond what you would do in detail Sup Forumsro.

Finding a blonde female in Russia isn't likely at all. You have a better chance of finding the cure for cancer friend.

If you want blonde slavic women then go to Poland or the northern parts of the Ukraine.

Yea cause that's what the enemy wants. To fuck his little sissy ass.

This. Whenever we get rumors of war, there are always able-bodied and of-age men talking about how we need to "Defend freedumb" and how they would be "the best soldier" yet they never seem to enlist for some reason.

HINT: They're scumbag cowards.

medically exempt

bad kidneys, degenerative eyesight, pulmonary edema, and a bum knee

Shut up liar. I'm drafting and you can't persuade me otherwise. I've seen those Russian "stop a douchebag movement" on youtube. Plenty of snobby rich spoiled blondies there.
>vid related

youtu.be/b3Z5mHJSLYM

RIP in case you don't make it until Thanksgiving for all dat amazing food.

Sounds like you're going to die pretty soon fam.

You're a fucking degenerate.

If I dye my hair blonde that makes me a blonde huh?
>Plenty of snobby rich spoiled blondies there.
The level of ignorance in your reply is enough to give me ass cancer.

I watched a dune coon fuck a small boy through a thermal scope on a m240b. I wasn't allowed to fire. Yes. They want to fuck his Whitney ass.

I'm 33 with no military training or specialization useful to the military. I would not be drafted.

Afghanistan police by any chance? Bacha Bazi shit?

That's the mentality of the average soldier. Most won't admit it but the desire to pillage and rape is always in the back of the minds of out so-called "professional soldiers."

>tfw you washed out twice nearly 10 years ago, and now the military won't take you back even if you begged
kek, have fun with that. Just remember, as you're staring down Dmitri's barrel while he says something in Russian before pulling the trigger,
>but, her e-mails

I'm currently in the military. I am a scumbag, but not a coward. I'm not indoctrinated either, if we went toe to toe with Russia I wouldn't blink. Cause I'm not a fucking cuck from Europe. I'm a goddamn American. They don't have to order me to go fight, I already want to.

I doubt I would get picked because I'm not "suitable", but I might just because I'd Leeroy Jenkins that shit, but not die

Umm no fucken duh. What else is there to fight for retard? Apex Alpha's deserve to breed relentlessly.

I got a kidney lined up and my lungs are under control, I'll be fine for at least ten more years.

CoD doesn't count.

I'll go. Ain't got anything better to do.

>But, her e-mails

lmfaoooooooo

Nope it's been changed to 35

Go to war. I would rather die than give up my way of life.

Says every young POG fresh out of boot. When you hear the rounds start flying your face is soaked with tears and your diaper full of shit. Your meddle has not been tested.

Low quality bait and/or antifa.

There was a pedophile rape in CoD? Wow that game is getting edgy. Stay in your basement cucklord

>Apex alphas
>Degenerate high school dropouts AKA soldiers

Pick one.

Deployed twice. You know the lingo, but I doubt you were ever in.

You can't be in the military as a dropout.

That was your CP on your second monitor (of 50) while you played.

I was in and out long before you, babby boy.

You never saw combat.

lul, yes you fucking can, knew numerous ones. Army will even take convicted felons during times of war. When they need the bodies, they'll take them.

What a retard. You obviously dropped out of high school to not understand survival of the fittest but kys.

I'll take your word for it oldfagg.

I would never respond to a draft. The military is for expendable riff raff.

>Survival of the fittest

That's not how that works.

My ERB says otherwise.

> Oh, I'm just a typical American boy from a typical American town
> I believe in God and Senator Dodd and a-keepin' old Assad down
> And when it came my time to serve I knew "better dead than red"
> But when I got to my old draft board, buddy, this is what I said:

> Sarge, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen, and I always carry a purse
> I got eyes like a bat, and my feet are flat, and my asthma's getting worse
> Yes, think of my career, my sweetheart dear, and my poor old invalid aunt
> Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a-goin' to school, and I'm working in a de-fense plant

> I've got a dislocated disc and a wracked up back. I'm allergic to flowers and bugs
> And when the bombshell hits, I get epileptic fits, and I'm addicted to a thousand drugs
> I got the weakness woes, I can't touch my toes, I can hardly reach my knees
> And if the enemy came close to me, I'd probably start to sneeze

> I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen, and I always carry a purse
> Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a-goin' to school, and I'm working in a de-fense plant

> Ooh, I hate Kim Jong Il, and I hope he's killed, one thing you gotta see
> That someone's gotta go over there, and that someone isn't me
> So I wish you well, Sarge, give 'em Hell!, kill me a thousand or so
> And if you ever get a war without blood and gore, I'll be the first to go

> Yes, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen, and I always carry a purse

umm I'm pretty fucking sure if they're the one raping those poor innocent russian school girls, they won the war retard.

>I'm a goddamn American. They don't have to order me to go fight, I already want to.
That's the definition of being indoctrinated.

Drinking the koolaid is being indoctrinated. I want to fight because it's a goddamn rush. Losing friends is a pain that doesn't go away, but they wanted the same adrenaline rush you did and took the gamble.

A couple of heroin waxed insurgents carrying AK's they can't even fire straight wearing sandals doesn't count, kiddo ;)

You were never once in real danger nor saw real combat. And it bothers you.

>Raping someone in wartime=/=Survival of the fittest. You would have learned that in school if you didn't drop out to go fight for your cucklord Trump

Holy fuck this is cringey. Little boy, stop.

Hahahaha! Oh holy shit you're a loser.

>Not indoctrinated
>Uses the vague conservative standby of "Drinking the koolaide"

lol, k

You would get a lot more immediate gratification from taking up heroin. That way you hurt less people while fulfilling your degenerate urges. Endgame is still the same too

Please, don't give him the satisfaction of thinking you're falling for his bullshit.

drink more non-ice ice beer

>apex alpha
Sounds like your typical braindead egomaniac army-fag to me

>having PTSD before you even see combat

you're a fucking retard, first of all lets consider we win against the russians, even if we did that doesn't make a retarded cunt like you "alpha" or survival of the fittest, you just happened to be born into the team that won and follow orders like all the other puppets. Dumb 16 yo faggot seek help before you hurt someone

Why are you so mad tho?

IL here. drinking this

this guy gets it

Literally too autistic for the draft unless they were seriously desperate.

So much butt hurt people in here. I assume they are liberal extremists....

30 year old systems analyst here. Would I be drafted? I'm skinny as fuck.

i am now rather butthurt for failing for such autistic bait, grats you accomplished something for once in your shit stain of a life :^)

Yes, the military can certainly use some tight white ass.

is the only son policy still in effect?

Yes but only if your brother died in combat. If you're an only child they'll still draft you.

why are so many on here ready to pussy out. America 1st. id be on tour choosing all finest daughters of small villages. enjoying the fruits and labors of other countries.

>So much butt hurt people in here

I'd enlist before I was drafted so I had some control over my choice.

Guess again, 27 was the average age of a GI in WWII.

Sounds like another malingering fucking piece of shit.
>Would fit in perfectly in the army.

this

you pussy you would piss your pants before your boots would even touch the ground

If you go national guard you may avoid combat altogether.

dam i am in then only son if you dont count half bros i dont even know names of