Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Believe it or not many girls do legitimately love Star Wars, they just rarely roam into the Sup Forums and wookieepedia spaces occupied by autistic guys

they dont

>inb4 theyre all normie conformist attention seeking from whoever they can get it from retards

Why are you posting pictures of my wife?

you haven't been here long, have you?
lurk more

Because Stacies get all the attention. So any girl that is below a 7/10 has to some stupid GEEK xD niche to get attention.

It has a princess in it and a gruff anti-hero. Girls love that shit.

Why does this exact thread show up so much?

because its popular you fucking retard, why do you think some boys pretend to like it too?

>girls
>she

But that's clearly a goblin

>Rose
>Girl

She has a penis.

The way that hardcore fans look at it (for example): If you don't know that Ponda Baba is the Aqualish fella who had his arm caught off by Ben then you're not a real fan.

Now, the problem is that men and women largely don't know the answer to that question but women are seen as intruding on the nerd's space more than men. This might be due to how certain nerds social lives were as they grew up and the type of people they were surrounded by (mostly other men).

Now why were they mostly with other men? Because things that nerds like were largely derided but women were guided away from those activities not just because of the derision but because it was seen as acting outside their gender role. It doesn't help that a lot of the people who are involved in such hobbies are not particularly skilled socially and can come off as aggressive/creepy to men and women. Women are more afraid of those types though because even a weak man is stronger than most of your average women.

TL;DR men and women fake liking Star Wars at the same rates but women are given a harder time about it due to historical sociological reasons.

Only if they're tryhard alt andro chicks.

Your mom has a penis.

Holy fuck, it's been God knows how many years and these threads are still being made.

I've been on Sup Forums since 07 and I never figured out if she's a trap or not

nigger come on

You have autism

god, when will people get sick of this below-average trap?

Same here bro, hasn't stopped me fapping

>Wife is a nurse
>All her co-workers are normie girls who pretend to be geeks, because I guess that's somehow a thing
>Be basement, near-necromancer-tier magic user who, if not for being married, would probably be the most pathetic person on this website
>Everytime I'm dragged to one of her shitty work parties, I always get people coming up to me and saying "so your wife says you're into sci-fi and stuff! I love Star Wars xDD"
>Ask them if they've read any of the novels
>"Why would I want to read the novel when I can just watch the movie??"
>Mfw

>tfw no tight little ass to fuck

kek'd heavily at that one my friend, normie women sure do get off on pretending to be interested in things

Why do guys pretend to like Star Wars?

Cuz you'll never be n8

Thanks tumblr

Nate pls go back to neogaf

That's not a Star Wars shirt. It just uses the font.

>girls

Why do Hungarians have such low birth rates?