fuck her till her face falls off

WWYD? Or tribute idgaf

imgur.com/a/5orHm

please do the same to her

bump

Cum on her tits please

Dead thread?

What would /b do with this goddess

id get her a personal satellite that would deflect the solar radiation hitting the upper 30% of her forehead, the albedo of which is higher than that of neptune

'd buy her a time machine so she could go back 2 decades into the past where she would be able to recall her actual natural hair color and also erase the fat lines from her face and whale-lord arms

i'd buy her some of the survivalist water detoxification/aerification tablets so she could drop them into that tub water to kill the macrophage protozoans trying to swim up her twat

and some Rustoleum to rust proof the ironsides of her metal bra

She's a shy, innocent nerd. Corrupt her hard.

id buy her a plane ticket to palestine so she could at least get some supersaver miles when the deport her for being a big nosed semite

She's actually Italian so good try and the whole racial profiling

id get them some kind of face inflation and compaction machine to help with the weird disfiguration in their crania

id just get her a bag to cover her face which should be fined for looking like a street with garbage thrown all over the sides

lose 50# first

id buy her a immune system supplement before the psoriasis insects eat her arm to the bone

Naked, blindfolded, chained by the neck, hands tied behind her back.

Fuck her throat until her make up runs. Have a dozen guys lined up to fuck her next.

I'd make her bite down on the headboard of her bed while I raped her pussy from behind while she cried until I shot my load inside her

wwyd?

nudes for wwyd/tribute

she obviously needs to get turned into a bbc slut

Just her throat?

I'd knock her out, then use her as a fuck toy for a few hours, squeezing her tits while violating her pussy, ass and mouth before cumming down her throat.

wwyd?

I'd push her face into the sand while pulling down her shorts and bikini bottoms that are under them while she struggles, then force my hard shaft into her tight ass and fuck her hard until I blow my load in her,

How would you use her?

a subscription to Transvesticism Today

kneepads and a device that transfers fat from her belly to her boobs

wwyd

if i get a decent response I'll post more

bend her over that fence and fuck her, hope some dude comes up from the beach and uses her mouth

more

Knock her out, kidnap her and drive out to a secluded location down by the coast. Strip her naked and spend hours slowly violating her body, recording it all especially her tight pussy stretching around my hard cock while I have my way with her rag doll body. Once I've filled her up with my cum, throw her off a cliff into the sea, but keep her bra and panties as trophies.

wwyd?

Reach under her swimsuit to grab her tits. Grab her ponytail to guide her to my cock, and force her to deepthroat my cock. Finally, I push her against the wall, slip her swimsuit bottom to the side, and force my dick inside her, fucking forcefully untilI cum inside her.

Cum in her mouth

wwyd or no more

Titfuck her, and make her swallow my cum.

Wwyd?

Cum tribute my fiancé please

This is my fetish

Wwyd or tribute please

kidnap left one, break her arms and legs and use her as a fuck toy for a week filling her up and covering her face in my cum before slowly strangling her. record it all and jerk off it it for months after

my favorite cum target

id notify the world sea mammal rescue hotline that she was found beached so they can get those boat hauling rigs over to the neighborhood and transport her back her her natural marine environment

id extend her some healthcare coverage so she can receive professional speech therapy services and maybe some dermatological support

id give her a reference to a psychologist so her friend can finally find resolution to the problems that cause his beta hand grip

id buy her a lot of frilly dresses so men don't mistake her for a dude

membership to Planet Fitness

some kind of skin moisturizer that works at the genetic level

her own trailer home

noice

id get him another year's supply of male growth hormone

the phone number of the casting agent for Mad Max: Dyke Apocalypse (2018)

That's pretty rough, she'd probably like that

>another subscription to Transvesticism Today

I'd deepthroat the left, while the right one has her tongue up my ass

Tie her up on her back, spread flat against the ground. Fuck her, with my legs on either side, and cum in her ass.

singing and tap dance lessons then a free trip to North Korea where they'd force her to remake Broadway musicals wearing USO outfits

a wood cabin in appalachia

I mean that's just me, you gotta ask the other people in the thread. They're the ones lined up next.

Cuck me on Kik
Beyond.is.behind

All three of them are off on a girls week vacation to a hired cabin. I'd break in on the first night when they're all passed out from too much alcohol. I'd drag them naked to their beds with sedative drips attached to each one and spend the week taking turns to violate their bodies, slapping them around, punching them, squeezing their tits while they lay there as human fuck toys, filling their pussies and asses with my cum, shoving toys into them to object violate them as I play with them. Then on the last night, take the drips out and leave them in a pile on the floor which I'd jerk off over to give them all one last covering of my load

moar..?

id get them some kind of animal tranquilizer shot in by a big game scout then id transport them in a rugged land rover to a refuge for primitive wildlife so they can roam free

probably a carpenter to strengthen the flooring in her home

on the right: 8.0
on the left and center: wtf

on the left: a free ticket for her sister on a plane designated to crash into the pacific so she will never pollute a photo ever again

qt

id get her a free genealogy search so she can reunite with the last white pygmy tribe in lithuania

id tie her down to a wooden cross probably with really strong velcro and plant the symbolic totem on Vladmir Putin's front lawn so he can feel bad about having a ramp shaped nose capable of landing a small aeroplane

Tribute? WWYD?

wwyd

i like how you think.

She thinks shes classy? I would like to see her try to keep that bitch face after I've throat fucked her and made her cover her dress and tits in saliva. Then its ass fucking time.

these "wwyd" threads are literally the fucking stupidest thing here.

wait until left one sneaks out back of the hall at the school for a secret smoke, follow her, bash her head against the wall a couple of times to make her dizzy, hitch up her dress and pull down the top to expose her tits and pull down her thong and fuck her from behind hard and fast until I cum against her cervix. before i leave, wipe my dick clean on her tits

She wouldn't look so classy for long...

id hire a professional assassin to headshot the one on the left and in the center

while the one on the right is greaving at the group funeral, i'd take advantage of her fragile psychological condition by blaming the death of her friends on her lack of faith in god

during her year long recovery at a christian youth jamboree id take secret photos of her girlish legs while overtly criticizing her for her lack of knowledge of scripture

WWYD If your son was at home.. crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry- And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

i like your thinking!

id coax her into giving me a sweet loving blowjob, then suddenly get violent. cram it down her throat til shes grunting gagging choking and spitting up all over my dick. maybe if i pushed hard enough shed retch her lunch all over my dick and id make her eat/lick it all up and keep going.

id drug the one on the right, record me fucking her and cumming inside of her, possibly getting her pregnant by a complete stranger and shell never know who it was.

Her dress would be torn up and her hair a tangled mess after fucking the shit out of her.
Then I'd blast a huge load over her face and leave her on the floor.

oh yeah, and forgot my WWYD pic.

GTFO

please be as violent as possible :]

Not quite how she imagined her day at the photo studio to turn out

WWYD Sup Forums???

h

Cute girl OP

Please cum on my fiancé

how about her?

She needs Cum