HELP! Real ways to tighten vagina? Kegels don't seem to do much

HELP! Real ways to tighten vagina? Kegels don't seem to do much..

you can't.

First you need to make your dick bigger using all of those methods advertised on late night television. Once those work, I'm sure there will be a way to magically make the vagina narrower.

>I have no idea how vaginas work

It can, when my gf and i first started fuckin it was average tightness then after a few months it got ALOT tighter but fast forward now its back to being average tightness

She was fucking a big dicked chad, bro. It's scientifically proven that when women get pounded by a big dick, their pussies close off in an attempt to capture all of the semen. It's simple biology bro.

Bad news. She cheated on you with a bigger dicked man than you. Good news - she stopped. That's why her snach turned into a chasm again.

Just cause every other fag on here is a cuck doesn't mean I am.. she didn't cheat we live together and we both work from home I'd know if something was up

That's cute that you think you would know if your girl was cheating on you. The cuck maymay has nothing to do with your gurl getting a quicky at the gas station from Jamal.

Either way, we're talking science here. The puss grabs on to cum like a venus fly trap. It closes itself off and dries out. If you noticed that there was a change in your bitches axe wound, there was a change in your bitches axe wound. You better question her, user.

If she was cheating with someone who was bigger then why would it get TIGHTER that doesn't make sense

Because her body knew he was a more suitable male. It's not appliance surgery, bro. It has nothing to do with how she feels about you or how much she "loves" you. A tighter change in pussy strength is a surefire sign that an alpha came in and bred with her.

Alum douche.

Does that really work I heard it's a scam

not sure if autism

once you go black

Don't worry about it unless you need it to happen to please yourself. A real man loves your vagina because he loves you.

You die.

Solid idea!

bear trap on snatch

It has been used for that for at least 500 years, probably more.

She hoed out too much, you're fucked, the only thing you can do is get a bigger dick, the technology is coming soon, be patient

You got that backwards: most men say they love you to get at the vagina. And if hitting it is like swinging a clapper in a bell, that "love" isn't going to last.

PROTIP: You can but it doesn't involve doing anything with the vagina.

The expression on her face says she has no interest in you.

That fucking look on her face HAHAHAH

Fist you you gotta find out when the chick was born and where then get a time machine and go back. Bam tightest itll ever be

Why does shel ook so sad, do you abuse her? She looks unsatisfied and like she has absolute disgust for you and the way you act. You're on here asking how to make her pussy tighter so it all makes sense, what a beautiful picture.

Youre so full of shit its coming out of your mouth lmao. Bad troll is bad