Your local coke fiend is back. Gone through over half an 8th so far

Your local coke fiend is back. Gone through over half an 8th so far.
>Fucking insane pick up this week
>Solid rock
>Felt like he just handed me a stone from the street in a bag
>Cut open bag
>Not even all the way open
>The smell hits like a fucking truck.

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP, forgot to mention.. Lets chat about something

Enjoy your addiction made to ruin lives.Tell whatever you want to yourself to make you feel better, but just know, you will always be chasing the first high, only to fail.

Looks like sherbet. How do I know you aren't just a candy fiend?

Starting to feel like this with weed.

put a coin next to it or something. looks good but i have no perspective on how big it really is

lol coke addiction is bs

>over half an eighth so far

...Ive had friends who do that in a half hour

you literally just take a break from it for a few days or weeks. fucking pussy

thanks for the keks anonos

I quit weed for this reason. Always felt like I wanted to just be a little higher, only to be let down. Best decision ever. Weed sucks, and you only get to see this once you are out of it.

Lucky

That was taken before I had broken it up. It's all powder now. But if you've ever had a logitech g500 it's in the tin that the weights come in.

It's been about 40? since I broke it up

kek.. Someone can't manage their habits

OP I've never done coke before, it's one of the few drugs I've never had the chance to try.

Can you snort a line and drink a beer for me, like old times.

It burns so good

So like an idiot I barely ate anything at all this evening, then about 2 hours ago I did a couple lines of some good stuffs..

Any tips on how to not be nauseous anymore? I already threw up.. Not really anything left to throw up but I still feel shitty

I will probably just have to tough it out but I figured I'd ask

I don't have any beer, but I've got a bottle o' fireball by my side.

I don't eat much when I use. I'd rather bit a little nauseous than spew all the food I had eaten beforehand.

I've never heard of getting nauseous from coke. unless you're drinking, which would be my guess where it's coming from

>kek.. Someone can't manage their habits

lol right? I laugh at the people who let drugs take hold of their lives. Its not hard to just stop getting high.

Addicts in denial. Coke is addictive. If you can't see that, then idk what to tell you.

Lol 40 what? Im confused by your measurements. Are you britbong?

Could be from the nasal drip, or hes just a pussy.

Always got stepped on Coke in Texas. What's it smell like?

Nauseas a symptom of overdose

40 minutes, sorry.

And whatever floats y'alls boats.

Depends on what it's cut with, if at all. Should look for some that has a tinge of gasoline

Nah not drinking at all. Just sipping water and pink lemonade. Actually I know exactly what did it, I felt really hungry about an hour in and I started chewing a couple peanuts. That was a bad idea apparently.

From a "couple of lines"? I highly doubt it unless hes 80 lbs and snorting close to pure coke.

What if someone does cocaine once, then a couple months pass by before they do it again. Do you consider said person addicted?

If someone doesn't partake in it often or go through as much they might not have the tolerance

Why gas? Does pure yay have a truly distinct smell?

That yack looks fucking amazing, scales on it.

I want it in my nose

Think I remember watching a Vice special or something about how ethanol or gasoline is used to help get the coke to rise and clump together, cause obviously it doesnt come off the plants in rocks

Feel like thats why it smells that way, and can eat at your sinuses

Went to a rehab place when I was younger with a kid who had a hole in the roof of his mouth underneath his sinuses from blow and crack

Go away

Couldn't you just break it up and have the gas evaporate. That's what volatile chems are used for. Quick evaporation and obviously for their chemical compounds

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you get decent or cut crap if it's all just broken up before you even get your hands on it.

they smuggle it from mexico in cars gas tanks, thats why it gets that smell and taste

Thats what they do, they use ethanol related chemicals and then take the slab out to try and then break it up. But obviously there are still some fumes left, just negligible. Like obviously long term use is going to have negative affects related to the cocaine rather than the ethanol.

Is this something some older kid at the park told you or something? Because that is beyond retarded I really hope you havent said that to other people in the real world.

obviously they don't fucking smuggle it loose in a gas tank lol its bagged and sealed but they absolutely do, look it up.

You fucking wut m8?

obviously someone somewhere has smuggled cocaine in a gas tank, that's not why it smells like gas, though

I dont need to look up anything to determine youre objectively retarded and are getting your knowledge from a NatGeo special

You said it smells like gas because its smuggled in gas tanks. That is objectively retarded.

Ignoring the fact that coke takes hundreds of different paths to the states, from shipping containers, to boat cargo, to fruit, to human assholes, stuffed animals, etc. You dont get coke from a bananna crate and go 'oh boy this coke smells like fucking bananas'

It smells like gasoline because its distilled with ethanol. Jesus. How fucking easy would it be for border patrol if they were like 'well shit we all know coke only comes in gas tanks cause it smells like gas lets just xray those tanks and thats the end of the industry. Hope they dont start packing it in tires and we have coke that smells like fucking rubber tires next.'

>10/10

Ok you're obviously a fucking jokester because I absolutely have had good Ecuadorian coke (largest exporter of bananas fyi) that smelled strongly of bananas, it was amazing.

I have no fucking clue what tire rubber smells like because I'm not some mongoloid that goes around sniffing tires but I've probably also had that.

Please educate yourself on matters before talking and making a fool of yourself.

i cant even tell if this is bait hahaha

>i have no idea what a tire smells like
>ive had coke that smells like bananas
>you dont know what youre talking about coke gets it smell from whatever container its in
>le educate urself le master debater

8/8 gr8 b8 deb8 m8

Where you at op??

Probably out ripping apart random gas tanks in his neighborhood fiending for more.

KEK

I'm here, raiding on WoW and laughing at what the thread turned into

Good god, wish I could get blow like that, don't threaten me with a good time

ethanol is alcohol (the kind you drink)
gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons + a little ethanol (5-10%)

>raiding on WoW

I almost had a heart attack in college because we were all doing a lot of coke, drinking, and playing mario party.

We got to the game in 2 or 3 (i think 2) where you have to mash A and B as fast as possible to make a cart on a train track go fast. My heart rate skyrocketed and I started to get dizzy and blurred vision, chest felt tight.

As soon as the race was over I had to walk outside and cool off and stopped playing for about a half hour. Thats how mario party almost killed me.

Now now, I'm not THAT bad. I accept when I don't have any more and don't really fiend after a night sleep. Granted I'd never turn down any if ever offered

Where's the sluts?

thicc

Cook up some hard, OP.
Smoking it is wayyyt better

Jeff, seek help. Everyone at work knows. Just because you get numbers doesn't mean you will keep your job forever. You will slip, and when you do, you will fall hard.

OP here, Who the fuck is jeff?

You're Jeff. We Know.

And fuck that. Not killing my teeth along with my sinus

Make crack, Jeff.
Wayyy better

Got a little crystal here

Nothin fancy

Been up since Wednesday

Nice try, Jeff

Jeff I know it's you, it's no use deny it, everyone knows it's you

Jeff is everyone. Everyone is Jeff.

Jeff is trying to pull one over on us, typical Jeff

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data and your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

Ah yes, because before today the government definitely didn't know what we were doing.

An hero plz

Definitely fire man. Great pick up. Coke isn't really my thing, I prefer opiates. And my connect has the fucking best pharms.

See you on the streets someday, enjoy being a loser.

Y'all need to step your game up and get into the hard shit. 4 of these bad boys right up the shitter and I'm heart attack proof for the next 24 hours. You don't even know.

fucking kek

Nah man I have a trust fund. I'll never run out of cash ever. Maybe I'll throw you some money to buy a gram you worthless coke head.

I did some blow and crystal and fuck me, i don't know when i'm going to be able to sleep. Might as well keep going

really? how do i get one of those?

I don't do coke? What are you talking about nigger.

Come from a good family instead of the shit tier middle class family you came from. Have rich parents like mine and you don't have to worry about shit. If my habit gets bad I just go to the best detox money can afford and clean up for a few months, then jump right back into the oxys. Because I can.

Re-roll for your parents

>I
>defending myself

Its an anonymous imageboard dude you know you can just click on with your life

Jokes on you, this is my life.

OP back.. Wtf happened to the thread

Oh your one of those anti drug fags. Fuck off. How does it feel knowing that. Junkie with no job has more money than you could ever dream of?

*Jeff back

Pricks trying to talk down to people who use drugs.

Okay fine. Y'all can call me Jeff, I guess.

I'm not anti drug either you shitlord, I low dose baby aspirin daily and once I took 200% DV vitamin C.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Meh I got rich parents who are about to foot the bill of graduate school and living expenses in cali

Its nice but i would never be happy just inheriting a bunch of money and sitting around doing drugs, shits pathetic

Rather be my own man everyone respects and wants to bang

>Sigh...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Whoa man.. didn't know it was like that. Shit bro you win. I concede.

So.. you just buy shitloads of coke and browse Sup Forums? That sounds depressing as fuck, why? I only do that shit when I'm out late with friends.

Damn that looks like some fucking BUTTER. I am jealous. Looks really fucking good mang

lol doesn't matter what you do. If you have money, chicks want to bang. Doesn't matter where it comes from.

>browses Sup Forums with friends late at night
>says someone else sounds depressing

wat

Shit burns like no other. Fucking amazing

people browse Sup Forums with friends?
i thought Sup Forums was for loners

Lemme get a bump dawg