Forget Suicide Squad for a second

Forget Suicide Squad for a second.

How the fuck did this movie get a summer wide release and a substantial marketing budget?

>"Kevin, your show is terrible and Call of Duty killed your star-power. But I have a gig coming up where you die in the first ten minutes, the whole movie is about your character, and you can just phone in your lines whenever you're free"

Cats are an invasive species, of course it got into every theater.

Yeah, I get how they were able to land real actors - a paycheck's a paycheck. Question is what are the economics of this getting a wide release and marketing budget? It's not like theaters are desperate for kid-friendly movies. The Secret Life of Pets, Finding Dory, and Ice Age are still out in wide release and doing well, and The Little Prince is opening. How the fuck did the studio manage to convince theaters to carry this bargain bin shit?

Dumb family movies usually make a lot of money.

>The Little Prince is opening
It's pretty lame. The ending sucks big huge cocks.

Could have been really good since the animation is actually very nice.

the fuck is this shit

Me on the left

even the cat looks depressed

Our friend Scott seemed to think it was aight.

> "I’m not saying the movie is “good,” but if I’m honest I will admit that, yes, I liked it more than Suicide Squad."

How does Kevin Spacey go from House of Cards to this litterbox of shit?

the bias is real

me on the left

Looks like the hit family comedy film of 1993.

the fuck is that dracula

bravo!

>Kevin Spacey is one of us

>Garner and Affleck divorce
>suddenly they're both in shitty movies
Poetry

>he doesn't want to watch the big budget production of a Talking cat?

house of cards doesn't pay all that well

It's funny how they used a totally different cat on the cover from the actual movie.

the plots aren't even remotely similar, how dare you! A talking cat is about a cat who helps people by talking to them. Nine Lives is about a man who is turned into a cat and CAN'T talk! Look at the poster, why would he write if he could talk? God, people on this board can be so stupid sometimes.

its the shaggy dog but with a goddamn cat.
what the fuck

cats>dogs

>dat trailer
omg this looks amazing

tell me something i dont know.
but why does this movie exist

It's been a while since we got some genuine robschneidercore

Never actually saw the film. But the posters still give me nightmares.

That's what you get for fucking underage boypussy and killing people on boats. Don't know why Garner is in it though.

FUCK YOU

IM TIRED OF ALL THIS HATE

THE REPRESENTATION OF CATKINS IN MEDIA HAS BEEN A MAJOR CONCERN FOR US

FUCK ALL OF YOU SPECISTS IGNORANTS DEGENERATES!!

FUCK.YOU.

Why the ACTUAL fuck are you asking that question when you should seriously be asking why actors like KEVIN SPACEY would sign up for this HUMONGOUS piece of bullshit.

>moms going to the cinema with friends
>"Should I watch Ghostbusters, Suicide Squad, or Nine Lives?"

Though she'd probably enjoy any of them, she has bad taste.

It is literally The Shaggy Dog: Cat Version

Is that Bob Dole?

A-listers and decent actors do absolute pieces of crap all the time. But those projects usually: a) end up shelved indefinitely and don't see the light of day, b) aren't seen outside film festivals, or c) end up in some combination of bargain bins and in the dark corners of Netflix.

"Let's give it a massive marketing budget and cut a deal with the major theater chains" is usually answer z) when studios realize they have an absolute abortion like this on their hands.

i always feel like this garbage dog shit movies that will bomb at the box office are secret drug laundering covers or theres some illegal shit behind it otherwise it's literally just pissing money away. no one with half a brain would think this would be good

I've wondered about that too. Very rich people don't get very rich by pissing money away. Why would they purposefully release movies that they know are going to suck? I mean, just look how WB desperately tried to change suicide squad after BvsS bombed. They were concerned and actively attempting to save the box office results (made them worse, but whatever) but the point is, they gave a fuck enough to try. These very rich people shouldn'y be flushing away money like this... so what's up?

Because it's for actual children, not manchildren?

It's because promising actors were involved most likely.

I know from experience that even seeing movies like this as a kid it still leaves a traumatic memory

>BvsS
>$872,662,631 worldwide
>bombed

I don't think so, chief.

i remember watching movies like this a child and thinking they fucking sucked but seeing kids movies that people actually tried hard to make like some pixar movie and thinking they were great. kids wont just enjoy any shitty film you take them to see

Fresh OC

>his life just got put on paws

guys, because he's a cat

It literally says Christopher Lee in the image.

Toppest kek. I was gonna post that awhile ago, but I figured it was a joke.

is that nicolas cage?

Is it kino? can anyone confirm?

Anyone remember this fucking bullshit from a few years ago?

Me neither.

Kitten kino

Almost saw this for shits and giggles today

Why was Disney so shit in the early 2000s?

why do they need to remake this shit every once in a while? The source is shit, makes no sense and boring
>muh you are responsible for da fucks

was saint exupery jewish or something?

what happened to Barry Sonnefeld, dude was riding high on the MIB movies