What do you guys think about Marijuana, I hear that its becoming mostly legal in the states...

What do you guys think about Marijuana, I hear that its becoming mostly legal in the states, but what about long term effects, personality changes and the like? Do you thinks it is deserving to be recreational or should it be kept as medical only? discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
deleteip.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless self bump, as an avid consumer of weed I want to know how how you Sup Forumsrothers think about it

'tis good like to smoke it

Weed is bad for ur brain and it can turn people crazy, its a fact with proves

there is good reasons why drugs must be ilegal, they in general turn the users into crazy basterds. An amazing exemple was the chinese people who were vicious at opium and resulted in the war of opium

but should marijuana even be considered a drug?

I've never been able to enjoy it. That may be a result of not really being able to pick a kind I like, because I'm in a prohibition state when I've wanted to smoke I was limited to whatever was around.

For a long time I think the major selling point was how much THC was in the shit, and I think the shit I've tried was just bred to have a lot. That shit made me feel psychotic. I think the shit I've enjoyed more had more CBN; just light happy shit. Long story short, sometimes I like it, most times I don't but that may be a result of not having control of what I smoke.

Did it a lot for some time. People around me who did it changed, like, a lot. One guy (very good friend of mine) was a low educated punk (punk like, music, band and style) who got shit done. He was outgoing, got his education on the right track and a lot of good friends. Didn´t see him for 3 years. Was meeting him again after that time and he was like "Meh, whatever, everything sucks". Mario is good on a short term. If you take it long term, it fucks your motivation hardcore.

People always say this, say that using weed hurts your "motivation," always followed by one anecdote from one guy they knew like that means anything. For every lazy bum who may or may not be lazy because of weed, probably more like doing too much weed because they got lazy, there is a motivated successful person who uses weed on the regular.

That sounds right. I'm 30 something, and the guys I knew in high school who smoked weed then and never stopped never matured in certain ways; they have a hard time coping, adapting, doing simple adult shit. But it's odd because some of them are far more financially successful, but less socially stable or successful.

Go figure.

Discuas weed here

discord.gg/bp44v4s

to be honest i smoked weed 2 or 3 times in my life and its a pretty good drug. it is not even addicting. sure it has it's medicinal uses, but i think it should be legal to smoke weed. also you have to be over 25 to smoke weed.

Except thats wrong.

See, most 'drugs' are much older than people give credit.

Marijuana has been used all over the world for THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS.

Marijuana was legal when the Great Wall was built.

It was legal when the Great Pyramid was built.

Legal when Stonhenge was built, legal when the Parthenon was built, legal when the USA was in its youth as rails were hammered out with blood and sweat.

Do we know that every single one of these cultures had weed on hand during these projects?

Of course we cant say that for sure in every case but we can sure as fuck say that we dont have archeological evidence supporting the idea that they locked up a fuck load of the people for smoking a plant.

Just because 1 country has a godamn "war of opium" IN THE NINETEENTH CENTURY THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS AFTER OPIUM USE BEGAN doesnt mean shit relating to the use of the substance.

That´s pretty weird. That´s like saying "i drank 2-3 beer with cola, should be illegal until a certain age." No offense just trying to be objective. Mario is pretty healthly to a certain amount but only as a paindrug. You still got to remember that pain drugs are pain drugs. It´s more about the 'constant use' than 'use = yes/no'.

It shouldn´t be legalized, it should be sanctionized to a certain degree as anti-depressive or against cancer. Not in it´s whole since 'overusing' it or getting used to it is pretty much a habit of modern society. "YO IT`S LEGAL NOW LETS 420 EVERYONE!". Sounds to me like "Hey! Nickleback isn´t shit anymore! Let´s all listen to it 24/7 everyone!". Don´t get me wrong, beer is probably as toxic (if not even more toxic) than mario. Don´t get me started on cigs (i never smoked, tried it once since the other kids told me it´s cool, told them "tastes fucking disgusting" and fucked off).

tl;dr = short term yes, long term it fucks your brain. fyi = i did MDMA and THC for about 2 years. Clean for 4 now.

No weed
No hash
No wax
No oil
No kief
No dice
Get the fuck out of here
I’ve never seen you with weed
EVER

This is like saying that the fat kid you knew in school proves food is bad because he is still a fat piece of shit years later.

So you know a moron. Grats.

More than 7/10 people have done weed. It is pretty clear it doesnt fuck up society.

We can even take a look at the places where its been legal for decades - do they look any different than here? Not really, no.

Pic related, its Amsterdam

Looks just like any shitty American mall.

Who cares? People are just going to argue

weed doesn't affect the brain past the age of 25 since the brain is fully developed. besides the only reason weed is illegal is because of racist propaganda that started in the 1930s.

Do you even think beforehand? I just said, that he got from bad grades on a bad school to good grades on a hard school because he got the grit for it. He still got it done and good grades after having 0 education beforehand and got a lot of shit done, he just didn´t give a fuck about it anymore. Just since you got bad experiences you don´t have to compensate on the interwebs by being edgy.

it makes people change, it made me change, it made my friends change. It might not send you crazy but after enough time you see things differently. I thought there was nothing wrong with weed even when i was smoking it a lot, but then i took acid and smoked at the same time and acid makes you see things differently, i saw just what it had done to myself and my friends. i don't judge people for not seeing it the way i do but people don't try and see things from another perspective then the one their looking at.

i like it but i've noticed that over time I start to have memory issues. I also have a lack of motivation, not in school or work (I excel in both) but when it comes to things like hobbies I would just rather get high (and having such a high tolerance, I usually cant do both). Of course it should be legal though, anyone who disagrees is a retard.

First, The government has no business in what I do with my body. Second, prohibition doesn't work. Third, the USA needs to take a good look at Sweden and learn from them.

Weed only stunts development in developing brains. Not fully developed brains. By crazy I assume you're talking about schizophrenia. Weed cannot cause this, it only makes the symptoms worse if you already have scizophrenia.

Weed does not do that. Alcohol is more likely to kill you and make you do crazy stupid shit. There are also many good reasons to legalize weed. We can stop wasting money on prohibition, stop imprisoning people for minor drug crimes, and bring drug related crime way down.

That's called a psychological addiction. It can happen with anything from hard drugs to gambling. Weed itself is not very addictive.

Weed can stunt development in growing brains.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data and your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

you're a fucking idiot. weed can stunt brain development in children so teens def should not be smoking.

but weed absolutely affects the brain at any age. both with short-term usage and long term usage. Just do a simple Google search you faggot.

I'm pro weed but it's not harmless and should be used sparingly. I've seen it derail people's lives because it kind of took over all their other priorities.
Woody Harrelson just quit smoking recently too. Read up on the reasons why he quit.

Don't do it, even just one marijuana dose is enough to seriously alter your brain chemistry in a harmful way, and why would anyone with the facts want to chance something like that? Protip you don't

By definition, it is a drug.

But it's not a *hard* drug that destroys your body/life. Just don't be a dumbass, and it's safe.

been smoking daily since 14, now 19.
feel likes its fucked my psychological development up and made my depression alot worse and fucked my short term memory

Coming from an experienced and daily smoker for a year, I say don't legalize it. It changes your true personality and it brought out my schizo. I stopped cold turkey(unwillingly gratefully) and never looked back. I jsut focus on school. My memory cognitive abilities are literally worse than a childs and I kind of forgot how to read(comprehend text) and do advanced math(let alone remember the laws of them). It's truly a horrible drug for prosperity but it's the best fucken drug if you want to live life to the fullest and fuck tomorrow over. I am currently going hardcore on reading and learning math before going back to college. So far so good.

>grandparents were opiod addicts and their parents were too so addictive personality?

I've been smoking for years, had no problems what so ever, a stable job and happy relationship. Then cops came because some cunt neighbor smelled weed. I spent three days in jail being interrogated and will probably lose my driving license and have to be on probation for about two years. Finland is such a shit country with a retarded government and justice system.

I grew my own and smoked everyday for 4 years then decided to quit basically cold turkey. I still smoke on weekends here and there.

Weed is fine assuming 2 things: 1) your brain has stopped developing (ie: don't do it when you are 15 like a retard) and 2) you do it in moderation. Doing it everyday was a mistake. It quickly stopped becoming fun and my tolerance shot up (which was fine since I had pounds to myself). Too much weed made me introverted and I never went out on the weekends, my performance at work suffered, sleep schedule was off, and I stopped doing most of my hobbies. Most everyone I knew in college who smoked everyday has also quit. I think its a natural progression to do too much then eventually quit

if you live in finland to begin with, why do you live near another person

isnt the whole point of finland that you could buy 3 square km of land for like 3 euro

>smoked daily 18-24
>CA mmj patient
developed allergies recently and also stopped seeing my friends as much so I kind of just tapered off naturally. don't really regret it because I still collect glass