Hey, i'm bummed out

Hey, i'm bummed out.
I applied last year for college when i was still in highschool and got refused.

I vowed to pass, get my diploma and try again for 2017 and i did but just found out that I got refused for the second time. My grades weren't high enough even though i met the requirements and they weren't any spaces left.

Trade school doesn't interest me at all by the way which is what my parents want me to do.

I kinda wanna do the wwoofing thing where you stay and help out on a farm for a couple weeks or months and they give you a place to stay and some meals, it would also let me travel the us and canada and all that.

So yeah, i'm not expecting any replies to this thread, just wanted to get this off my chest if that makes sense. Never been so confused or lost in life.
Pic related: me rn

wwoofing sounds fucking awesome, always something i've wanted to do

Can't even get into a community college?

i know the feeling of being lost in the road called life. try again and if that doesn't work, just remember that some people that are successful are college drop outs or never went to college. In the meantime try enforcing your talents and make your weaknesses strong enough for you to rely on.

I'm from canada btw. I really wanna see more of the country since i've lived on the mideast all my life and never been west.
The colleges i applied to were community colleges...

Do what you want user, I find that shit usually works out for the best. I fell for the computer science meme, but my math scores were just too low on my ACT to get into my "dream" university. As a result I went to a state school that didn't require me to declare my major so I was able to explore my options a little more. Got really into biology and currently doing premed. That however is starting to sound really tedious and not worth, but while I have been here I have learned about conservation biology. Point is, I got denied hard from my dream school and basically had to give up on my career goal at the time, but everything works out if you just go with what you have.

How the fuck did you manage to get rejected from a community college.

Maybe they weren't comunity colleges. I live in quebec so it was cegep.

keep applying untill they let you in user.
they can't deny u forever.

fuck all that bullshit college shit, just study things like language and programming, then make your own business.

Seriously, look around for community colleges. They're cheap, and will allow you to accumulate core credits and allow you to get into a legit university. If it doesn't work out, you're in debt for like $1500 instead of $30000. Or nothing because you're Canadian and your education system isn't completely fucked yet.

do you have the rigth to study in your country? what kind of third world do you live in?

Nice bait, you almost made me laugh, bucko

I know it's easy to say as a stranger but don't sweat it. You are probably 18-19 years old. You don't need to have life completely sorted out by that age. You will find your way

Right now you have a chance that older people, with responsibilities, can't do. Get the hell out of town and see what's out there.

You're in Canada? Here's an idea. Head to Newfoundland and get a job in the shipyards in St. John. Tons of oil exploration work going on and a workshop might just take you in as a green apprentice. The pay is killer and the local medical college has town filled with huge titted hotties.

I had a hard time not getting whiplash when I vacationed there with my GF and her family.

There's plenty of farming over there as well so you can do your farm work program too. Lots of great people, good food (Raymond's or Mallard Cottage) and the town of Dildo if you want to make a road trip

Ok, noted, user. Your advice means more than you think, honest.

>the town of Dildo

tf

You know you can refute it and they will take a second look at it

Just define yourself as anything but a white male.

You'll get in just fine.

DO WHAT I DID
COMMUNITY COLLEGE THEN UNIVERSITY

Try to get to Trump University