Anyone interested in a cringe thread?

Anyone interested in a cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand what this cartoon is about. Explain?

hit me with your best shot

So basically, she is a whore and fucks many many men.
And he's feeling like he's loved less than the others.

He probably shouldn't be with her

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data and your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

This yes is 100% secure link I guarantee you. I have just tried it

Wow, what a helpful link, my IP is totally gone now!

is /kkk/ringe allowed???

Those KKK dudes had excellent taste in nipple patches

Yeah why not

this house full of fucking weebs

did you know Sup Forums deletes credit card info automatically?

See: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

any and all fags

true cringe

Holy fuck you're right
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Cucks trying to make themselves feel good.

>mfw

Fucking degenerate needs to be taken to a mental hospital away from any and all cats

holy fuck

>cringe at truth
lol
ITT: cognitive dissonance

beer in a glass

i prefer a womanhole

See, mootwo definitely has improved the chan.

"We", "Us"

This retarded piece of shit is physical cringe.
He's all like "PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WAS PART OF SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" and the other people aren't even noticing his desperate autistic grasps for acknowledgement and just continue to talk about their normal topic.

Meanwhile this guy is trying to come up with some more shit to type that makes him look like he was behind something

I'm going to rape these fucking cats

I've not laughed so hard in forever.

>Trans cats

This is some serious mental problems here

1123 5813 2134 5589

Why would anyone need so many goddamned bubbles

Forgot the dashes nia

My foreskin makes my penis look like a turtle

Really? No way!

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Cringe? That seems reasonable to me, so long as I can have multiple partners too. Seems like a pretty sweet setup. Ideal even.

Jesus fuck

FUCK ITS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL

I HAVE LITERALLY INFINITE CHARGES ON MY CARD NOW WTF B

Holy shit!

Tyler Em I fucking hate you so much

I think you mean, 'Jesus cuck'

These kinds of people are so retarded. "Hay look I'm an atheist and I'm better than you because of it!" pathetic

Things That Actually Happened

Ya that works too

fucking kek

Good luck having multiple gfs and not being broke

>bring oil
>Just in case she goes for that line, you'd better remind yourself to bring the oil
Jesus christ

Why are those hats always so ugly

Relationship is open, girl has multiple partners, guy doesn't, guy is worried that he isn't important to her because she dates/bangs other people.

Not really cringe so much as an alternative relationship choice that's stigmatized(for a pretty good reason tbh), the main thing really inherently wrong is the potential for the spread of disease that you can get dating/banging new people frequently. A closed relationship, even a polyamorous one, has some sense of stability and safety so long as everyone is clean on entry and only bangs other people in the relationship, but an open relationship has no such safety or stability unless the people you bang get tested for diseases regularly and carry around up-to-date results of that, which they very likely don't.

Saying anything about cuckoldry is oversimplification via an umbrella term, because the male doesn't get off on it, quite the opposite; He doesn't feel secure with himself and his relationship with the girl, and that clearly causes him distress. The female is living the way she wants to, as everyone should, though, when doing shit like that one should always be sure that the other people involved are all aware and cool with how things are, which the guy doesn't seem to be at first.

>trying this hard to defend being a beta male
HMMMMM

TL;DR: The woman is a whore who sleeps around with multiple dudes under the guise of an open relationship wherein she's the only one benefiting from said arrangement.
One guy feels bad about it until the woman emotionally manipulates him into thinking how she wants him to, this securing him as one of her emotional (and likely financial) assets.

What...... what is this

>One paragraph of coherent text
>Trying hard

You must've been too alpha to finish High School if you think that's trying hard.

The thing I've never understood about this newfag bait is that those numbers are useless without a pin, the cvr number, and the name of the person. It's like telling someone you address is 1263 but not giving them a street name, city name, and state.

>and likely financial
I agree that this relationship type isn't the most healthy, but you are clearly a weeby shut in faggot

An attempt to "normalize" the concept of open relationships by making it seem like something driven by love rather than wanting to sleep around.
In other words: cucks pretending they aren't degenerates

Isnt this the bitch that was shopped into Jeff The Killer?

He could just steal the key and undo the shackles, but wait
>There aren't any shackles

Guy is free to end it and leave, or bang other women, or whatever. Any guy who sits there unhappy with the options presented and does nothing has the mindset of a teenage girl and is right where they belong.

They've been able to for years faggot.

The dude who is in charge of the KKK branch in California lives 2 blocks from me. True story.

Lmao, you don't know me. My experience is that most people (including women) are emotionally manipulative in relationships, especially when they benefit in some way or another.
It's shitty to want to keep someone around just because they help pay rent, but it makes sense.
Calling someone a weeb on the internet doesn't change that, doofus.

Mb Tyrone forgot you can't read more than three words in an afternoon. Will be back with cave paintings soon.

But he's clearly too emotionally invested to want to leave, even in a situation where he's clearly being taking advantage of.
It's sad that he tries to rationalize it in such a way.

I was in a relationship somewhat similar to this... kind of. She was my ex and we had long since stopped dating after I moved away. It was funny she was fucking like 3 guys including me, and I had just moved back so she was pretty much the only person I was hooking up with. She really liked this guy Nick that she was hooking up with , and she would tell me how she liked him, how she wanted to date him and how much nicer/better of a person he was than me. I was in kind of a vulnerable state, so her polyamoury kind of hurt. But she told me I was a way better fuck, by far the best. So I would give her advice on how to get this guy to like her and date her exclusively, and then fuck her brains out, and then kick her out. Eventually it ended with me starting to hook up with other girls while she decided to give up on this dude because he was "kind of a pussy" her words.

maybe

How has nobody posted this?

You're just further confirming it. Quit digging that whole bitchboi

Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.

The freethinking or alternative thought of one age is the common sense of the next.

This is more rage than cringe, but I hope this guy stuck to his position.

Lmao, whatever helps you sleep at night

>I'd like to sell a consonant, Pat

Are the kkk really that bad? They seem like nice peopler except when they're talking about Africans.

WELP

I feel there are just a lot of negative stereotypes surrounding them tbh fam

He sits there, wanting the relationship to magically conform to his ideals while he does nothing. The kind of relationship she likes doesn't match up to what he wants, he can suck it up and deal, or end it and find someone who's a better fit; it's his life and he has the power to shape it. If he chooses to sit there, unhappy, then that's good for learning how to deal with relationships that don't quite work, which he would clearly need to learn in that case.

If the relationship swings in a way you're not feeling, and you can't talk it out relatively easily, then that's usually a red flag in any relationship. Sounds like it worked out for you though.

I am tempted to map an SJWception and make one with anti-anti-SJWs.

I thought this one of those "Reply or your mom will die in her sleep" posts at first

Do it

He's not defending it retard, he's explaining it.

I mean they did used to lynch black folk but just browsing their site they really don't seem that bad. Their videos on black people are pretty racist but their actual policies boil down to no racemixing.

Alright, I don't get it. Someone please explain. I see the spelling and grammatical errors but that's not enough for a cringe thread.

It could've been. Maybe someone will MSPaint one up

The problem with this is that he really should leave, and the comic glorifies him staying.

She is using him, but I cannot fault her for it - she made what she wanted clear, and he is letting it happen.

And really, I don't think a lot of black folks are opposed to keeping to their own. It's a total win-win.

Fucking hell that image might've just made me autistic.
I'm getting angry over some fucking Legos.

They have a lot more in common than most people would think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals

It ain't the Legos, it's the bullshit.

Was that really necessary?
An ass shot would've been more tasteful, user.

It's not about using the card. Itwas never about using the card. It was about causing them to panic.