Why is this so common in the movie indutr?

why is this so common in the movie indutr?

HARRY YER A MANLET

Cute kids tend to be manlets.

It's not like they could tell what he would look like in fifteen years when they cast him.

Taller people take up more film, so it's less expensive to use short actors.

Is she bullying him?

What's so common?

Yeah.

>ywn walk forward into MEW 's arms, firm from her action training but under a soft sweater.
>she will never run her hands through your hair while holding you, whispering "it's going to be all right"

>Step aside Gryffindor fucking shits

manlets and tall women dont really attract much sexual attention, so they dive into acting as a way to feel that someone whats to see and hear them

is she wearing that loose sweater to hide her new jelly rolls?

really makes you think

wtf is going on, that's not a 3 inches difference, it's like the 5'10 vs 6'2 troll pics

5'7 king of manlets here. what am i supossed to learn?

Unlike normal people, manlets constantly lie about their height. It's easy to act when you delude yourself every single day.

>implying girls care about your size

the only care about the size of your wallet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RUN

I lie in the opposite. I'm very close in height to DanRad, but I don't actively measure myself so I just say 5'2" or 5'3".

Jesus.

This

Testosterone really fucks kids up when it first hits them during puberty, so they tend not cast high-test kids as adorable little wizards.

>5'7"
>king of manlets
You're 4 inches too short for that title.

>he still hasn't learned

how tall is she anyway

what did she mean by this?

1,73 on heels close to 1,80

Can manlets ever catch a break?

And yet Matthew Lewis/Neville turned into Clive Owen overnight

They only care about you're wallet when they get too old and used up to attract tall, attractive chads.

Enjoy scraping up all off Chad's leftovers with your "big wallet" manlet.

Good luck getting any dicking. That's pretty much as tall as japs get.

he's still average looking at best

Urge to impregnate is very fucking strong here.

Not with the heels she was wearing though.

well good she's still shorter than me

He became attractive after he finished puberty. You aren't disproving my point. High test males are objectively more attractive, but that period in between being a kid and being a high-test adult is fucking rough.

Some people luck out and get over with it quickly, some people are stuck with it for years, but everyone pays the price.

You're baiting but you're unironically right.

Harry manlet is like 1,60 so no

t.ugly motherfucker. Also he's not a manlet either

now the only way to settle this is for you both to engage in ritual attention whore combat and post pictures of yourselves

Short people look better on camera. The vast majority of leading men are 5'10" and under.

>you will never see these two fucking
>she will never overpower him in bed and you'll never see that even if she did

>You aren't disproving my point.

You said

>so they tend not cast high-test kids as adorable little wizards.

As if they can somehow tell how a kid will grow up. Sounds like you're talking out of your ass basically

fucking femlettes

when will they learn?

Oh and ofc,
>you'll never be him and have her ride your manlet dick and spit in your mouth

because it's all about the face and acting "talent". height can be overcome with camera angles. no one cares about height outside the internet. at least not to the extent you're thinking of

Also, most lead actresses are tiny so it's much easier to frame them.

The jews found out the kino formula is short + big head = compelling screen presence

you might also need to know how to act

Casual Daniel Radcliffe is my favorite.

ASR is literally perfect

that's just wrong, a lot of them are like 5'6 - 5'8

They are Korean you dumb ignoramus.

Almost any stats you'll find are like two inches more than they actually are. 5'4" to 5'5" is probably much more accurate.

these dogs are clearly ashamed in this frame but he gives no fucks.

I'm 5'5" and proud.

japs, koreans, chinese, all shit.

As opposed to you lying about your weight, income, dick length etc...? Don't be proud about something you never earned senpai

I'd go even lower. Plenty of famous lead actresses are like 5'2" max.

Im 5'5'' and not proud. Literally nothing to be proud about fám, i don't about mu height tho since i'm brazillian and we're full of manlets everywhere so i don't feel inadequate

>5'7 king of manlets here
>5'7
>king of manlets
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>mfw tom cruizzle, RDJlet, harry pottlet, de niro, and many other idols and sex fiends are the most wanted by women and succesful people in the industry

>mfw i am a manlet and tallfags/trollfags keep telling me to learn but they are just completely butthurt, insecure betas with midget mental faculties and personalities

>tfw bald

o well, she can run her hands through my eyelashes

5'8 Portuguese here.

would i get sum pussy over there in Brazil?

Not because of your height, because you're 1 inch above average, but if you're pretty and charismatic then yeah i guess. Good luck finding a girl that won't laugh at your stupid accent though

Are you rich? That's all it takes, these girls are just looking for a way out of this country

MEW's a Slytherin, and you just know she feels superior

Yes. I would love to take a qt sudaca to civilization with me.

hmmmm hmm eating dat pussy all night would just be *pop* delicious

wew

5'10 master-race here, im literally a king among manlets in my country

5'7 filipino manlet here. I get more pussy than balding lanklet white bios.

I guess you're not going back to Portugal then

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

am i getting kidnapped in Brazil?

>Omg look how short he is!

>girls wearing sandals with 4 inch heels to the beach
What the fuck?

>would love to take a qt sudaca to civilization
>guess you're not going back to Portugal
pretty sure it's a joke mate

>just fucking kill me

user stop these feels right now

isn't Brazil mostly jungle?

>father was 6'3
>I turned out ~5'8
>tfw lost in genetic lottery

Big head is what really matters, more visible expression, and head size is pretty consistent no matter people's height so, coincidentally, short people look like they have bigger heads

you know what to do.

Amazonia is, but i live in the south.

you missed out on what could have been but what you got isn't really that bad
nobody outside of Sup Forums memery is going to pick you out as being distinctly short or anything

it's mostly favelas

I hit puberty at about 9, grew to about 5ft 2 in a year, got a deep voice and full beard ect. I'm now 20 and 5ft 4, went from tallest to smallest, there's a lot more to height than testosterone and puberty.

I'm not low test, I'm just short.

What's the best place for a portubro to go in the south? Any Portuguese communities there?

I'm 6 feet tall and I cannot believe why men are so small and short. I walk around town and see so many men only like 5'7" or 5'8" or so, and it's not just their height that's small, but their bone structure. What the fuck.

K

>be 6 feet
>thinks he's top game

>Slight implication you are a girl
London?

I know I'm not top game, but almost every single fucking man I walk by is small, especially their bones compared to mine. It's fucking weird.

You wouldn't date me.

>What's the best place for a portubro to go in the south?
No idea

>ny Portuguese communities there?
No idea. There are a lot of german/polish/japanese/ukranian/italian communities here tho, because of the 19th century immigration. Yours truly is of german descent

I would date LITERALLY anything at this point

>brazil
>white
Mind your place or I'll slap you in the face, boi

mybey you're just big boned.

I'm not big boned, I'm medium boned. So are my buddies who are like 5'10" 5'11". No clue why so many men are short and small boned.

My state (parana) is 70% white, as is most of the south. You're welcome to google it senpai